Sunday, August 26, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0529 KINGSQUAT






SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0529

HACK-HACK-HACK-FBI AND ACLU

10:29 PM-EDST SUNDAY NIGHT

AUGUST 26, 2012



IT WILL BE A MIRACLE IF THIS BLOG POSTS, SEVERE COMPUKER HACKING IS ONGOING, OLD FRIEND, ROBERT MCDOWELL OF THE FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION.



I tried to get to the website www.delrayhyndai.com/ and they hacked me to hell. This is why I like old fashion fucking shit like the telephone, and will call them at their number later tomorrow, I know the All Mighty has shown me how to get the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to pay my studio bill and copyright and post the new rewrite song from the original 1983 GITYA, called, “YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER” and I obey my teen queen no matter how much Apollo-Lucy may be working against me, as if I can restore HER waking world memories, the entire universe will be set right, the way it should have gone in 1980 if I had been able to properly interpret and remember the entire LOVE IS FOR CARPENTERS INTERACTION IN THE FIRST WEEK OF JUNE AT 1802 ROBIN HILL APARTMENTS, YEAH AT&T, we can all join the party now, you won't hold me back from this ultimate mother fucking mission, it is fucking COSMIC, COUNT ANDREAS QUENTIN PETOFI SHADOWS, darker or lighter than me on 10-SC Avenue, Misses Estelle Mueller Bassler, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIANA, I see you out there flashing, IWALU GIRL. Help me. **END**

No comments:

Post a Comment