Tuesday, August 14, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0513








SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0513
12:58 AM-EDST-WEDNESDAY MORNING
AUGUST 15TH, 1986, PLUS 26 YEARS, WHAAAAAA.
STARTING BLOG:


Boy do I know certain things and truths, and I admit that I don't know fucking shit from shinola about many things, not do I give a rats ass, but what I know is real around me, despite peeps saying it just cannot be true, Aunt fucking Barbara from 1938, I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



My computer guru never called or returned my calls to her, so showed up. I was out getting some eyeglass adjustment as I mentioned in a prior blog, after the June 17th beach robbery and my glasses being stolen, and when I got my new eyeglasses, they seemed a little off, so I had an appointment today for getting a better vision script, and things are better, still, not a good day, as it really just makes no sense why stuff like this happens to me every single time, or just about, for my entire mother fucking life. I remember telling John Henningsen at the local Oaklyn, New Jersey, USA, ESNWG, Mickey-D, at the age of fifteen, that some invisible force must be against me, as every single thing I ever try and do just totally fucks up. You see peeps, and strain your brain or the imagination part of it here, this is why I cannot be totally forthcoming about my entire 'A' to 'Z' life, because too much huge shit is involved. Still, John laughed at me, as though I was up in the future 25 years making fun of Saturn Automobiles, huh Stef? Microsucks prictionary sure hates fucking nicknames, I want to say it so I will, BOOM! How I loved the early days of cable channel TNT in 1988, when the dynamite fuse was coming together, and before it blew in the ad-spot every time, I would say, “BOOM”, and Dave if he was over visiting me,. Would raucously crack up and almost start spinning on the floor the way he did when he heard my scat singing on my 1986 song, called, “Real Good Girl”, back at 1931 Route 70, in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. WOW, pleasant fucking memories to dwell on for me on this lovely wonderful marvelous terrific date. Maybe it just wasn't meant for me to last, huh biker drunkard bitch Sarah Callio Martino, OUCH, now or never, huh McGuire, HOW ABOUT MOTHER FUCKING CUNT NEVER YOU OLD STINKING ROTTEN MICK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk about greedy fishermen, how about horrendous Atlantic City residents or business owners of my past??????







Lads, Lassies, Labbers, and Labradors, AKA 'L-4', here is a little information about Gawky playing politics in what you mortals call the afterlife. You want real mathematical proof that what happened over the weekend with the Republican VP choice, is just what I claimed all along, with old Donald, well, does anyone remember how to match up PCN's? These two guys are a total noncompat Gawnumly. But do Trump's great 231 number, with SIR PAUL, and what do we get but a powerful major 100% compatibility. So who will really be in the Jewelly Viqueen house of mortal world Viqueens Island, and it is way past overdue now for a president croaking in office, one way or the other, so come on down, barker Drew Trump, straight to 600 non love slaves, and run and ruin what is left of this nation and world. Hopefully, Alex my pal, will realize this before he crucifies my buddy up in 600 too much more.





Well, I was patient and loving, and it paid off with my wonderful awesome strobe light, owned by All mighty Goddess Sarah-Stacey Krassle. Yes, my beautiful DIANA came here to visit with me around noon back on Tuesday, and made lovely bright red plaza bursts, one directly outside my sixth floor window, just beyond a small group of trees in a parking lot and wooded area. I want to thank both of my teen-queen goddesses for knowing that I was at the end of my rope, and really needed my special girl around me today. I cannot thank the both of you enough. I fucked up and said queen queens on a prior blog, instead of teen queens,but then folks, when don't I fuck up, or this a real MIND HACK, OR A REAL MACHINE HACK, OR BOTH, OR WORSE FUCKING STILL, A REALE FAGOT HACK ATTACK JACK, my gorgeous Stacey Lattisaw?????????????? Is this 2006, as I really wanna' fucking scream out the word, DUH?








OK JOHN KING, let me get down to cases and hoses and parking lot mysteries, if so permitted by the Antinass of Arthur Crane of 1991? Remember how Paula King tried to run us down that day, Art, at that other Washington Township parking lot, old bud, that day at the Wal-Mart in Turnersville, just shy of the time, perhaps a year or less, of when the man from Kali India did his horrendous thing and frightened my mom into never ever being quite the same person after that incident, and the local fucking worthless cops intentionally screwing up the fucking case by reporting the report all wrong, and with an agenda for so doing, that only my world famous great daughter could tell this world, but I'd be willing to bet big bucks, she never will, not even when old and gray a very long time from now with not so much to lose for doing so. This is just the fucking way my eternal hell operates, but with very good reason, Ernie Merker of RPL. Things keep cycling around for me over and over, and I want so bad to make things right, I keep repeating shit, and forget that I'll be talked out of what I know to be real and true by the adult world each time in 1969, and then it really is over, forget the songs, forget the fucking Copyright Office, it really is over, with or without any rollovers, 401 Water Company IRA's Virginia Santa Clauses from the north part of bipolar fucking Atlantic City, and on and on I could fucking go all fucking cunt night long.






I really hope that biker bitch fucked you up good, Sarah Callio, and if Ann king is lying about this as I know she is about the concert and Paula, she has her own fucking demons to confront inside her, and she accomplished her mission in life, putting me onto two powerful television shows, and a daughter, despite what the world or Google has to say, so good morning France to everybody, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!


You know, don't ask me world, as I have no real good answer to give you, but I knew without a mother fucking bastard doubt whatsoever last Christmas season, when my WOMO MILITUFORCE ENEMIES made shit so monstrous and despicable for fucking me, that things were all going to go straight to fucking unfathomable disaster in short order, at the speed of fucking ass light, CUBED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGHTSEE-NIGHTSEE FOLKS!!!!!!!!
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
ENDING BLOG: My mom can wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment