Thursday, August 30, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0533






SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0533



10:41 AM-EDST, AUGUST 30, 2012



STARTING OF THE BLOG AND A SHORT TWEET, ROCKIN' ROBIN:







When I am wrong, I am wrong, and will be man enough to admit when I am wrong. Yes, there has been a lot of activity and noise, but there is a good reason. It seems this is maintenance day and numerous workmen are all over the floor and in my unit right now, on work orders resulting from these found in the inspection that I mentioned a while back. I will be forced to put off going to bed until tonight, or later, whatever. Still, the answers given were very much on the money, as far as the GAWNUM, for why things were so noisy. My paranoia took over today, and I am man enough to admit that to the world, so sorry, Mister Ambassador of Japan, watch those loud sound effects from 1983. I know I'm, just a good for nothing rotten son of a bitch. Let me bid everyone a fine farewell for the time being, YO.







ENDING OF THE BLOG:






















No comments:

Post a Comment