Saturday, August 18, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0518



SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0518
10:34 AM-EDST AUGUST 18, 2K12

BEGINNING THIS TRANSMISSION:





There are some real inconceivable MONSTERS in Atlantic City. When they all leave this veil of tears, I will tell the entire thing to you, Jennifer and Crystal, and also Laura and Stacy if you are there to this day. I could feel and even perceive their presence just like the horrendous evil I felt in the Philadelphia apartment in 1963, sending me running outside for my life, even though my eyes had tuned out old merry go round stuff and running away from great German Sheppard dogs while ending up suspended upside down and staring right into the open jaws of that monster.





L-4, this blog is not about anything except one thing, so I'll not harp or rant on about the 'ghosts from my past'. When I said back on blog number 0409, not a typo, I mean 0409, that looking back a hundred blogs would be meaningful, I swear to the All Mighty and the flag of my country, that I had not actually done this, yet. Now since the great interaction with SSJKK in human form wanting to check out my school, yes, I scanned back, and WOW, was I shocked and surprised, if I can quote the late great Donna Summer on that one.



I felt compelled to write this blog, now I shall take a nap, so there!!!
Look for my mom's story on the next blog folks.
For now, I will,


END THIS
TRANSMISSION
GOOD FOLKS, P.S.
you don't fool me Ralph and Sandy, this has not been real since I died from sky poison 29 years ago, nothing like my life, could be real, nothing as wild as internet by the nineties could be real, and folks don't wanna' face these truths or they'd go totally ass nuts. WHAAA.

Agent Caruso, please know I am not the one behind all of this, YO!!!


Why was RR my president, Poolman of 10 years earlier than HW??????


















No comments:

Post a Comment