Friday, August 31, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0536










SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0536

KING PROPHETNOTHINGEIGHTYEIGHTSQUAT

SEPTEMBER ONE, TWO THOUSAND TWELVE

2:22 AM-EDST, SATURDAY HELLIDAY WEEKEND, BLOG STARTS HERE:



From ten last night through one or so this morning, my dirt bag hall hollering door booming neighbors went at it real good. For me, as Donna might put it, this was of course, real bad. But then, THE ENTIRE MOTHER FUCKING WEEK HAS BEEN OFF THE CHARTS OFF THE SCALES OFF THE DIALS SUPER ASS BAD. I ask Gawky Gaukauk why this week was so incredibly bad for me, and of course, WALL STREET was the answer, and I TOLD YOU PEEPS, DID I NOT, YO? But I have a few other matchbook items that are in my logbook for PCN-198, the number he gave me when this shit shit started up bad again last night with these fucking diseased rotten dirt holes across the hall. Yes, besides WALL STREET, PCN-198 has these other listings in my book, and I am sure the WOMO has a lot more in theirs about me, YO.



UNCLE HEINZ---SEPTEMBER TWENTY NINE---NICKNAME MY---CAPITOL CITY OF PROVINCE OLYMPIA











A diseased little punky child would or should be able to see that this will be a real bad HOLIDAY-HELLIDAY, AGAIN, FOR POOR OLD MOTHER FUCKING LITTLE PATHETIC MOUNTAINPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









This is the first time in all the times that I tried to purchase a new automobile, in my life since the one I drove back in the days while recording at the RPL Sound Recording Studios in 1980, actually it was bought in June of 1978 and was kept until December of 1982 when I was White-Destined to run into the Briggbase Trilogy Group or the if I may shorten and abbreviate it for future usage, the (BTG), the T not standing for terrible unless we rearrange and box the order a little bit, aha-aha-aha Mike McNulty of '71; butr yes my point still stands strong here folks. The only time my motive for buying a car, pertained to what else but MUSIC caused me to not be able to get the deal. Now if we were talking a couple of cars, then it wouldn't be such a large mathematical chance against it being just a random coincidence of bad luck for me yesterday. No folks, I bought a lot of cars after the 1978 Chevy Nova that were not clunkers, these being the 1994 Saturn, the 1997 Plymouth Breeze, and the ione that I currently drive with 85,000 miles on it now, the 2004 Dodge Neon. So we add these three to the Chevy Nova, and then add the attempt to purchase a Hyundai yesterday from Delray Honda in South Florida, and we have a 4:5 ratio for being able to do it, after-all, they want to sell you a car. Their advertisements are all over the television. But this time there was a differing factor involved, than with the other four times, as this time, I wanted to use a road-trip-cash-offer of $500.00 to pay off my studio bill so that I could copyright my old 1983 GITYA SONG now rewritten in 2012 and redone, as well as add it to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL. I all ready knew as I used to say so often, to Lenny McKinnon, back in 1980, that it wouldn't work out, because MUSIC was connected to the operation. This will be an endless thorn in my side until I am deeply planted into the ground and turn to mother fucking maggots. Magnesonic, you know what to do, MMMMM.



My health has been effected by sky poison, I am sure the full blue moon is covered in CHEMTRAILS, as I am coughing and wheezing since midnight and cannot clear my throat, Doctor Carey. How I love living and moving in nine monstrous dimensions. Don't anyone ever fucking envy me or my life, you would only verify that you would win the contest of quintessential Fool. A lot of super shit is gonna' get said!!!!!!
 

BLOG ENDS HERE, L-4, AND OTHER FOLKS:

No comments:

Post a Comment