Wednesday, August 1, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0499, KN


SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0499

1:23 PM, AUGUST 1, 2012

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION'

MORIANITY-PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES

THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL-EXPLORATRONS AND ME

NO BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR

© MARK WAYNE MOHR 2006-2012





BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:









My neighbors are very fucking noisy today, hallway shouting, continuous doors, the entire week, and last weekend, is bad again. Without throwing any dice, I'll gamble and say it has definitely been,and can always get back to being, quite a lot worse, still, it is a royal fucking pain in my dam ass living in this dam shit hole. Ever since these two ass hole neighbors moved in, they brought with them zillions of fucking cock roaches, and other annoyances. Life is hell, but what else is mother fucking new 4 the dam Mountainpen? Horrible nightmares at night, are starting up again as well. I was in a transdimensional Cifaloglio last night, with David Roth who is still alive over in that parallel reality universe in the fifth dimensional hyperspace. This entire thing is my fault. I knew very well that if I dared to do PROJECT GITYA RE-WRITE from 1983, that I'd be attacked on major scales, not yet seem, and I was totally on the mother fucking money. The US Copyright Office has this 1983 project registered with them, under a compilation of musical work from those early eighties days, it might even be the one entitled, “SAGA OF SONGWRITER MARK MUD”. Who knows, it was one of the 1983 fucking ass compilations, that is all I know and remember 4 sure, folks, this was a very big mistake. It was finished late in July, and I have not posted it for several reasons that don't concern the readership of Morianity at present. I will be putting the copyright to the harmony track only, as well as other YOUTUBE music, into the mail to the US Copyright Office before the end of the week, for registration, later I will send the entire song, separately. This has to be done, some things have to be done, it is cosmic, and only those who have been here, understand my situation. Where are you when I god dam need you, resident of Orlando, Florida in 1983 and 1984, and great sound recording engineer, Mister Howard Solomon? Somewhere in this large ass multiverse and beyond, is some prick who has had fun fucking with me for decillions of eons, and one day if it takes me twenty nine vigintillion fucking years, I will make them all pay, and dearly, for what they've put me fucking through folks.







This is the second time that this fucking machine is not letting me get rid of a colored line. There must be something that I do not know how to properly fucking work on this word office program. There is nothing I can do about it, what else is mother fucking new peeps?





Kkkkkkkkkk, what a fucking cunt royal Hampton pain in my fucking ass, folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











ffffffffffffffffffff, We will continue this on blog number fucking 500.



I do not like bing cunt lapping fucked with.











ENDING TRANSMISSION, YO!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment