Sunday, August 19, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0520





SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0520
12:32 AM-EDST-AUGUST 20, 2012

BLOG STARTS HERE:

I GOT THROUGH THE WEEKEND”, TO QUOTE MY LATE WONDERFUL MOTHER. “WOW”, to quote my great wonderful kid. Now, let me apologize for not being able to as of yet, continue on with the sad tale of my mother, and her miserably failed office romance, which I feel certain, all ties in with my problems all this time, stemming from the time when my mom's boss and lover, from the terrific city of Chicago, ILUSAESMWG, first came to the Philadelphia off ice of the world famous shipping company where my mother had been employed for most of her life. If I did not feel things all connected and dotted together, why would I tell her story on my blog? I mean, hay, she was my mother and did her best to raise a child in difficult rimes and situations, but this is not her blog, it is mine. First off, I screwed up on the 409 thing. I was wrong as somebody pointed out to me, sorry. It was on blog 0509 that I said that if a certain unnamed individual should happen to go back 100 blogs and read a while from that point, it would make sense with what they are currently thinking, and I swear to heaven and flags of the USA, that I did not cheat, I did look afterward, but I got the biggest mind blow of all, finding all of that stuff over the first less than ten or so blogs, that I know indeed I was correct about, and I do not even really know why I said what I said, some little voice inside my head just insisted that I print it, and so I did, does the WOW word fit here peeps?

I said that I would tell you what the kitty cat had to say about the great Saturday neighborhood siege last weekend, and again, only one word is really and truly appropriate, Stacey Truck Banks and all, “WOW” and yes, it works in all universes, white matter space and black matter space, as WOW either way, is WOW, like DUH Hyundai Car Company. Yes sir folks, I feet the blogging audience world needs to know what number came out to answer my GAWNUM query. It was PCN-826. The main things that are in my match-item book for that number are as follows:





DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL AVERAGES----DICK WOLF----DAWN KING----MAXFIELD----ROY CAREY----HYPNOSIS---CASSETTE----SARAH SAID ON TENNESSEE AVENUE.

Yes sir world, I love playing with Gawky Gaukauk and his fantastic numerology, or the GAWNUM for short. I told Jenny not to make a GOD out of it back in 2001, but I'll admit, I sure have, because when you get really skilled at using it, and it is a skill, things reveal themselves that are far beyond any possible chance to be random happenstance, over and over and over and over again. This is protected in my name, the entire GAWNUM, this name is registered and the system is formula patent pending. It will be on software program shortly, and I will open up a small business and get me a nice business website through www.web.com/ or someplace similar, and begin to show the world how not only cool and fun it is to use this on things, but how it is accurate to the point of almost being vampire-scarey. Don't bite me Roseann you lovely dark haired teen queen. So we all know the DJIA will fly this week as it has been doing, along with gasoline prices, but the real reason the dirt balls harassed would cause problems along the lines of my mom back in 1976, so I will not go on with this, but I do know that I have verified some local connections, after-all, how far away is where old Howard Solomon used to live, from here where I am now? Another DUH from Hyundai may be in order here, despite my being perhaps six years too late. Quantum Adjustment via observation and reporting things always strikes me and wipes out great roulette systems, even if only short term great. But I notice a powerful thing with GAWNUM, no quantum effect as a result of it being observed in a dream by me, used, and told on electronic mediums such as internet. Now, this is one way to know that this is every bit as special as the PRIVECODE MACHINE itself back in 1983. Girl, I may not tell you everything, hay Letty, but I will tell this much to whoever in your family is reading my blogs, and I know it is at least three others. An electrical engineer told me that no parts of that machine were recognized by him when he took it apart. Is another WOW in order, from 1998, PP, I mean really, a little bit along the Roswell lines, whether we choose to believe in all of that or not, YO. Well, old Mexico, or New Mexico, or 'whatever' Bob Andrews and Albert Pileggi from 1975, I sure wish you all would stop hating me so much, just tell me why I am so horrible and bad in your opinion. Am I Hitler. Who did I ever kill or bully, or steal from, tell me who, you worthless fucking cock suckers, sitting there passing such powerful judgments on me. Oh that horrible mother fucker Mark, what a fucking evil bad guy he is, oh WOW. Yeah, maybe you're all just a little jealous that I am obviously part of the entire reason this planet and its population is all here. In any event, I put my pants on the same way that all the rest of you do, no differently at all, I am no better or worse than any of you. So whatever your problem with me is, any of you, maybe you need to first address it in your largest and favorite home mirror.






Well, I'll retire now, it is late, and I have a morning inspection ere at my PH Building. Maybe everyone will start cleaning up now that the inspections are seemingly back again, and my roach problem will lessen. I never get my hopes up, Debbie, but light on anyway girl. Speaking of light, my wonderful TEEN QUEEN DIANA ARTEEMIS (lightning) came over AGAIN, to see me last night, making wonderful awesome striking ravishing colors that drove me into blissful ecstasy. DIANA, MY LOVE FOR YOU GOES BEYOND ANY WORDS THAT I CAN TYPE, BNUT I KNOW YOU ARE THE ELECTRON, AND ARE READING THIS FUTILE ATTEMPT TO EXPRESS MY TOTAL UNDYING LOVE FOR YOU, MY BABY-BLOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so very much.
Well it's time for me to go beddy-bye folks, WHAAAAAAAAA.
**BLOG ENDS HERE, YO, WHAAAA.**

No comments:

Post a Comment