Saturday, August 4, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0503














SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0503

SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY



START OF BLOG:







I have survived past the horrible beginning of dependable nightmare opener August. Hell a puke yuk, and praise the whored. Yes, LLLL, I am a very pissed off man. Life has dealt me some shockingly severe horrendous monstrous freaking blows, and I have every right to be perturbed and dam right pissed off. I will only say a few things on this blog. First, it will be a tweet, for me anyway, and will not be including the next updated part of the story written by my mom back in 1977, so look for the continuation of that on my next blog, SJ-CH #0504.

















The asshole nabes are a pain in my royal ass, but they were somewhat more under control and more human back on Friday, after totally ruining my nerves since last fucking cunt weekend, YO. Not one soul on this planet gives a fucking shit if I live or die, and you know what LLLL, I don't give a fucking shit right back, so there, non-adult-playground-rage of 2008 and 2009, WHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!



There is a very simple powerful weird secrets in the world of mathematics. First, and whether you recognize all that I now say or not, it is all basically mathematics in verbal form in one way or another. About 9 to 9.8 out of 10 folks who know about me, think they can judge me based on their human experiences, and they are full of smelly lizard crap, with or without the dirt bag General Insurance Company, sometimes called this, other times called, GE-NERAL I-NSURACE CO-MPANY. Many have outright told me everything I stand for is hocus pocus nonsense, and with ugly evil motives. Jimminy Crickets Dorothy Twister, let me show you how full of total shit, this pack of fire lies are; even though only the United States Library of the Congress, has the evidence that backs this all up, and will doubtfully be willing to share that with any common folks who could truly benefit from this, proving reading Mountainpen is by no means, a waste of anybody's time. Still, it is there and on file, and I know it and they know it. Early into the eighties, stuff happened to me, not that stuff did not happen to me seemingly from the day that my klutz mother, dropped me in the street and fell hard, something I will not soon forget, all though nearly 60 years of human fucking time has indeed passed since that event in Philadelphia. Still, in late 1979, things began to happen that may very well in various ways have happened in part, to any of you out here reading my words, I can't know that one way or the other, and won't speak for another. Still, life consists of more than events. It is a combination and interaction between stuff happening around us all, and then, the way that we deal with and personally decide to react back as each and every little thing comes into our lives, or at least as this appears to be the case in waking world conscious mind illusion.













Details right now don't matter. The full story of what I would really like to tell right now, would take weeks of sitting here non stop typing, and that is not feasible, and you would not read it all wither, let's be real/e here, fagot molester Tommy. And by the way folks, what a person's sexual orientation is, is totally their business, except for child molesters. Here I have been called horrible things for shit, yet when it was me back in time getting the dog shit rammed up my fucking ass at light speed squared, that seems to just be totally OK with the world and the society. Fuck me, I don't fucking count for shit, and we all know why, and Dave Roth shouted it loud and clear, and the Copyright Office has it, and knows exactly WHAT'S GETTING FUCKING SAID RIGHT NOW!!! This will all tie in, so I mention the © office a bit on this blog, and they know that I went back into time to 1983 and did what I could to make things all work out, and yes, I failed quite horrifically. Still, the problem is a bit clearer today than it has been in many many many mother fucking years, folks. I know a lot more now, and have great respect for the mighty branches of the Washcloth Washburn Watsonclues family of my past, present, and future, who's kidding who? Biker Sarah, drink some water, imprison me in light houses and utility companies, do what you want to me you crippled up bitch, but I know some things about all of you down there in that rotten crooked sick twisted city, that you sure as shit Trudeau don't want me to know about, that I'll promise you, and the WOMO, so WO, MO! You guys are fucking geniuses, so watch out for these twisted bastards, old pal Regis Philbin, you don';t have to believe my powerful story of exploratronics and my dealings with these monster ass fire star people, but I would stay away from them if I were you, and no Paula, I am not threatening anyone, just trying to help my old pal before you get your evil sick clutches into the poor nice fella. I have the tape I brought it down to florida with me, and was taping the radio at Cifaloglio that day and that weekend, and yes, am still am a hanging Huntington, without McGuire coming around with his dam matchbook and lighter. We buried the Queen of Dish detergent, you're next you oversized piss puddle firebug property destroyer. You ever mess with my daughter you sick mother fucker, and I'll tear you limb from limb and your mom won't know who the shit you are. But getting back to math and off of firebug nutcases, you all planned the entire mess. I was happy with my little minimum wage weekend job, my disability benefits, and living in that fucking little crumby trailer over at Jenny's fucking Mullica, New Jersey park. But no, you dick heads, you and Trump wouldn't leave fucking shit alone, and had to wreck everything, and cause me to lose everything, and be down here alone and miserable and suffering and in the worst mother fucking hell in the fucking cunt lapping multiverse you sick twisted sons of prick ass bitches. Yes GAGA, that 333 told me a lot when I drilled the hot living piss out of it mathematically, YO. What a lot of peeps don't know or need to know for that matter, is that many secrets are kept that go far beyond silly shit like flying alien saucers or ghosts, so let me cross over now to make my point and sign off and be done with this dam ass blog for the dam ass night, BRO. With a tiny little coded information, humankind becomes the gods. With a little bit of decoded information, the cycle reverts back and the gods become humankind. This does not happen over eon time spans, but in quick continual bursts of unknown energy so gimme' a break with that beating heart TNT, Mariena Krassle and your wonderful BOB, AKA my good friend and associate in the fight against air pollution, and a real PRINCE to boot, BOOK OF BEACH, where we get the abbreviation of BOB, like 2006 Hyundai cars and, DUHHHH!!! There are several powerful secret math equations that prove how anything can be done with hardly a whisper of effort. On top of that, I went back into time, and gave proof that my entire story on these blogs, as well as in the LOC of Washington, DC; is totally inescapable, like 1997 daughters perhaps, who can ever know all there is to know when we face the real barrier of any permission, that I have labeled the 'DHKB' or DOUBLE HORIZON KNOWLEDGE BARRIER. The very words, I no longer have the tape, and the Callio branch of this great awesome clan made sure of all that with a little help from their Beetle and non Beetle friends such as the ex-mayor and doppelganger Frank Trump Exploratron, but that were asked of me by them, the LOC, in late 1984 or the very start of 1985, before things were all planned to start turning into a monstrous pile of pig shit times the vigintillion power of a billion, but the doubters who now all say I am a liar and full of sickness and horseshit, once asked me and I quote them, “How do I do what I do, and what equipment do I use.” This was a number of years before the “What makes you think, Mister Mohr” days, oh how the memory lingers and glitters in my messed up little mind of the DAG COPIES!!!!!!!!! SHEEEEEEEEEEEIT. To honest openly and honestly, I only do what Mister Krassle has told me to do all along. I also have a copy of a really cool book that most of you have also, and all would claim to perhaps, if asked publicly. I refer to Holy Christian Scripture, for those in that billion strong religion. It seems a lot of family members just do what he says, OR ELSE, you know, the wrath of him will abide on us, and so on and so forth, and you know folks, don't be in some big ass hurry to ever doubt those words, but WOW, Paula WAYV, talk about a real threat, straight from very high heavenly places. Maybe we will never be able to control our wonderful daughter, so let us work on just keeping her happy, remember who rules around here, as cute as you are, Pedigree wiggly but dog, you are, and never will be, SCYLLA, you will never look like HER, or SING like her, forget it, wiggly nose-102. So the first time planes hit the skyline, it was the ES Building. I wonder sometimes how many more plane to building collisions are inevitable? We nearly had a mid air collie just this week, it is all over the news. Reagan didn't fool, he fired all the dam controllers for not going off strike, how I will remember those days well, from 1802 Robin Hill, but if it was up here in June 2012 on the 17th day, it would be more like, THIEF-IN-HELL. I despise fucking criminals. Put me on any jury, and I will be the lone hold out every time, I SAY HANG THEM ALL HIGH. IF THEY'RE HERE IN COURT, THEY'RE FUCKING GUILTY. I have been the victim of enough dirty filthy fucking criminals, and I am sick of being hurt, stolen from, pushed around, and bullied by this element of low life scum from all walks of life. Ponzi schemes prove that crooks can be up at 130th in Harlem, as well as down at Broad and Wall, we all know this, yes, I hate rotten criminals, and am not afraid to shout it out, SC JOHNSON FAMILY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanx for stealing my entire life you bastards, even my dam daughters as how low can anyone get. It makes the best subwoofer sound like a fucking high end tweeter horn, YO. Well BRAHH it is time to go and good luck and goddess speed to all the nice and good folks of the planet. I have nothing but good wishes for those who have not hurt me over and over, and nothing but fury and contempt for the despicable and detestable folks who hurt me, and l;augh, and think it's like chasing our kids around and up the stairs to weither beat or rape them. I remember, I saw it go down for real, not in some god dam movie, Lion King!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I lived in that house of horrors and I saw the original one as well. Doubt me, ask the dam Copyright Office, and ask to hear all the so called AFS. They'll know what these initials stand freaking for, believe me LLLL.













Sorry about the NON-TWEET, get me going, and wow do I go but then the LOC knows that one too, as they have all of my 1988 and 1989 original Epitome of Harassment cassettes all just sitting there collecting lots of dust.

**ENDING BLOG**

No comments:

Post a Comment