Thursday, August 16, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0515








SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0515
AUGUST 16, 2012 @ 8:04 PM-EDST

STARTING THE BLOG:

The stock market is flying up towards all time record highs, it will be there very soon. Yet the price of oil and gasoline is flying up also, so tell me this folks? How come all the people in power said over and over for ten-twenty years, that these prices should run in opposite directions, and that when we pay more money and pain and blood at the pumps, we should be seeing basic trending down ticks on the New York Stock Markets, then all of a sudden early into this new century, it all just magically changed one day out of the blue, POOF, no reasons ever provided or given to us tiny little one percent folks. Chew on that speck on information, my wonderful Occupy group!!!

Now, here is something you need to understand right off the bat.

I had a super evidence library once, a collection on both audio as well as video tape, thousands of them, a combined 18,000 tapes, audio and video, and a lot of this material, proved beyond any doubt whatsoever, every mother fucking thing claimed by either me or the great Alex Jones, in one way or another. So the real reason I was kidnapped by TAWF was to separate me from this powerful stuff forever. The joke was truly on me Alex my friend, as guess where it all ended up , but the basement of a fucking FBI AGENT'S HOME on 13th STREET IN HAMMONTON, NEW JERSEY, to see it, just type your GOOGLE page, to the address of 841 Thirteenth Street. It shows the blueberry fields and everything. WOW, the age of technology, you were born way too soon Donna, Aquarius is up there in the future, but then, thanx to me and my DDLTT, so are you. Double WOW, and here's a triple dog dare, with or without anyone shooting their eye out next Christmas. I'll really tell a huge fucking thing at a not so great time for the economy to be hearing it, if my noisy fucking nabes across the hall don't fucking back off. It has been shouting and door banging since early this evening, say around five or a little past. Stop now, or what I'll tell will sink some ships on Wall Street tomorrow, I'll Tahren Tee it, Mister Gandhi Foreman Boxer, YO, WHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Better lay off and back off, or else dudes and D'sss
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMagnesoniCCCCCCCC, will strike hard, and bye-bye-friggin' KALI-4NYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENDING BLOG, YO:

No comments:

Post a Comment