Thursday, August 16, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0514





SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0514
TEN MINUTES BEFORE FIVE PM ON THE EAST COAST USA

BLOG BLGINS FOLKS:

L-4, things are a fraction quieter and better. Still, I can honestly tell you all in very good conscience that 2011 and 2012, despite the old formula of 1969-1980-1994-2011-2031 being discussed so often on many of my blogs back in the old blogger days on the URL DRUNKENHIVE ADDRESS, and realizing why eventually that things would always go south no matter how great they appeared to be not to, from past mathematical patterns; due to Quantum Observation. I don't live next to a big blackboard like Mister Hawking, I live his QP world, it has been incorporated directly into my life since I first made the really GREAT QUANTUM OBSERVATION IN 1969, and then even daring to write about it in a song and then sending it a dozen years later to the United States Copyright Office, officially registering the existence of that song, and the lyrical content of me stating that indeed, I had made this powerful observation, causing a major alteration in the course of global and even galactic history. Laugh all you want, I'll even build you a big set of stairs folks, and we can all learn to laugh at what is anything but funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In any event, let us move this right along, and out of 1969. Yes folks, 2011 and 2012 were the worst two %#&^&($#^#@@!$++_+_+_++&**%&&+&^&^_(^( @&+ bleepity bloopity years of my entire bleepity bloopity life, WHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now these are not the first full years of time that I have resided here in Fort Pierce, Florida, Greedy Melvinman Lisa Wronguy Accuser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell your brother, I want my legally paid for property back, or I'll be filing some powerful charges with the supreme court if I have to take it that far, you have illegally all absconded my Morianity-Foundation Website, and I want my fucking shit back, pricks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alex Jones, where the fuck are you when I need you old pal????????? Hay, why wouldn't I want my own property back? Would any of you like it if I had taken all of your mother fucking bullshit collected over a cunt lapping lifetime, YO?????????????????????? Oh and fatass Lisa, tell him to give my best to any of his living descendants of my mother's old Philadelphia Doctor, Edmund L.H. He was brought into the case medically after my mom was admitted to the Media, Pennsylvania Riddle Hospital, after they found her nearly dead in the Jamestown Apartments stairwell late one night. It was all destined that a man enter at that particular stairwell entrance, usually, nobody ever did after about nine at night, according to the resident Manager, as mom told me later on after surviving her horrific ordeal with Edwin R. Potter, from Chicago Gallagher Cousin Illinois. But for right now peeps, let us move this all right along, with 2011-2012, and the topic at hand.









I arrived in Florida and have not been out of it since, when I drove into Jacksonville, on the twelfth morning just past midnight, in December in 2009, if memory is serving me correctly, it might have been the freaking 13th. We had a real winter heat wave going just two weeks shy of the end of 2009 Autumn, here in Florida, and some of Florida's great residents may remember this quite well. I even later that day, went to Ormund Beach, and later, to Flagler Beach, right at the huge fishing pier. WOW. I got the shock of my life, as I had never been here before according to the human world's perception of reality, but I recognized the area 100%, from dozens of powerful DREAMING INTERACTIONS, from my past, off and on for thirty or more years at that time, when good old Donna Summer was hot stuff on the radio with all her disco. In any event, 2010 was my first real first year here, not 2011, but it was in 2010 that things were all totally GEARING UP to all bring me to stuff beyond inconceivable, YO BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You may or may not remember before I left the area in fort Pierce called WHITE CITY, JEWELLY VIQUEEN, to come up to the hood section of town and live over at 526 North 26th Street, where the first murder in town recently took place in unbloggable ways pertaining to electronic metaphysics, totally beyond what can be blogged. Also, it is not bloggable to say the details of a wild special blond girl who materialized at the HARVEST place, just a week and a half before I began there as a paid volunteer through the AARP PROGRAM, a stipend system from the great Washington, and my great pal who I would literally go to war and die for if necessary, personally, sir, President Obama. Dots don't all connect, Goddess, give me a freaking break at Red Lobster Sea Squared, Albert Wildhair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh SHORE, Lois Foca, whatever you say, lovely, other PP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sure hope one is a lot more forgiving than another, as it was not my fault that Bobby Vandegrift punched out poor Ronald that day in front of a bunch of innocent little kids in the late seventies circa somewhere, at some Hickey-Pee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I think Jack McCoy needs a strong pair of glasses, sending you away, you awesome lovely thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







DIANA ARTEEMIS MY ENDLESS LOVE, thank you so much for visiting me again this early afternoon. Oh LIGHTNING, I love you beyond any words, my 1-2-3 LOVER. Far beyond what any human employee in the US © Office back in 1983 could ever have the tiniest clue about. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU, if I am permitted to quote Whitney Houston here. Thank you times 397 novemdecillion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The details about the blond girl from Burlington's HIGH STREET, and the print shop where I worked in about two and a half centuries ago, and her birthday being the same as mine, yet I never spoke to her, and was merely listening to the other dude in the old Harvest photo, the other “MARK” that looked more the way I should look with the history on my father's side of the family; so don't drop dead on me sister Anita Van Buren; take a Coraceedin pill or whatever, gorgeous, but yes, this was a very strange girl, and LIGHTNING also a beyond tall and luscious hot Astral Plane blond teenager, all though this girl was two years younger than lightning and short, not even my height, but Diana got mad, and turned all the lights all over the city of FPF off for nearly an hour, on that late June day, back in 2009. It is all there to be archived and researched on my old blogger dot com blogs at the URL address of drunkenhive.







Yes my good folks, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, there are things just way to freaking hot to blog. There is a magical yet totally real thing going on, that explains every single mother fucking unknown mystery that humankind has been pondering on and searching endlessly for answers about throughout all of recorded history and civilization on this globe, and that is all wrapped up in one powerful word, EXPLORATRONS
EXPLORATRONS
EXPLORATRONS
EXPLORATRONS.

         5555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

*******************ENDING BLOG**************************

No comments:

Post a Comment