Tuesday, August 14, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0512





SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0512
TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO
10:55 AM EDST TUESDAY, 14 AUGUST, 2012
© MARK WAYNE MOHR 2006-2012

STARTING BLOG:

I strongly urge, and request, that the authorities look out for me during this seriously troubled time, and we all know what is being said, unless we ride the short yellow bus, and I'll bet they would even put two and two together by now, and not come up with seven and a quarter.




All I have to do, whether anyone of you wants to be uncomfortable and believe me, or not; is take a cassette analog recorded tape, record from my CD player, a tape that has the 1984 telephone conversation on it, and then on one channel, record a modern song while on the other channel, the new song I just did, and make a copy onto another deck and push in the mono mix button on my Radio Shack mixer. Then with any additional copies made, or even any tapes erased over with either of the two songs on both channels in stereo, and major earthquakes and twisters begin all over the place, without fail. I have watched this since the late seventies when I played with this while working at the RPL Sound Recording Studios, through the eleventh day of March in 1981.




Before I crashed and burned for the night yesterday, I asked the GAGA cat why the entire day of August 13th was so horrible for me, the all day persecution witrh neighbor noise, the major comoputer hacking, and all the other smaller problems; and I got nmy dam answer all right, and it was PCN-716. Here are aome of the most powerful matchbook listings I have for that number folks. Take a deep breath.

YOU TUBE----THAT THING MAKES MONSTER ASS RECORDINGS----CHICAGO----THAT BOY----MISS LEE----RAINBOW----SWIMMER----KINGDOM HARVEST OUTREACH CENTER.


JUST WATCH OVER ME A LITTLE BIT, police, Feds, etcetera, and I'm sure we can get through the needed stuff OK. If not, I may just do a little tape dubbing work and enjoy watching some wild news for a week or so. I am not instigating this, world, but I'll use whatever means necessary, to survive and fight in this war that I never joined voluntarily, but rather, was totally against my will, DRAFTED. Talk about the sixties and freaking Vietnam.

Yes, my neighbors are back again, with their many illegal extras, staying in those two freaking apartments.



I always know when I hgear about eighty million freaking ass peeps come and go, each morning to wherever it is tghat they go, and then in the afternoon, when one by one, they all get back home. I know the office will be interested in all of this information. This blog just might be e-mail attaching to my Office Manager's e-mail account, as I have her card in my wallet. This is totally Dairy Queen crap, Kate.




Well I will not be boring my readers with a long blog. This is the day that hopefully, my new computer guru will be over later ion, and we can get my electronic copyright filing on my YOUTUBE-716 ACCOUNT. It saves thirty dollars, but I'll need to pay ten to my guru, still saving me twenty. The new song harmony track only, will be included, and under separate cover, I'll send the lyrics to the song that have been sung already, but I cannot pick up my completed musical project from the studio until my bill is paid up, this will be some time yet, and when it is, I'll post the song on the YOUTUBE. Shirley, did you ever think you would be part of something bigger than the galaxy itself back in 1984 when Orwell was just in a crib? Well, even doctor Carey was in some parallel universes, but let me sign off before I end up saying way too much and cause a real huge tidal wave someplace. Just let me finish out what needs to be done, and as another old song of mine from 1983 puts it so well folks, “It's over, it's over” At least I now can put an identity to the voice that told me all this, huh Ralph and Sandy, YO?














Well folks, time to get on with my day, heaven help all of us if these Wall Street WOMO scum don't get the fuck off of my back and leave me alone. I am tired of this dam shit. What would the lady at Apartment 1103 next door to me have told me in late 1989 if I had just opened my door and let her come in and speak her peace? Jesus freaking Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!



ENDING BLOG.








No comments:

Post a Comment