Friday, June 1, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 0444






















SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0444

KING NEBSQUAT

FRIDAY NIGHT

WL-SBT-DATFILE: 060112.891

© MARK WAYNE MOHR OF HAMMONTON, NEW JERSEY 2006-2012

TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO

BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:

DON'T UNDERESTIMATE POWERFUL SHIT LIKE TWO PLUS TWO, FOLKS”



BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:



Peeps, there are several topics I'll start digging into, with or without the digger or other super sleuths of old, Gottwald Island family movie night and all, notwithfreakingstanding, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll begin by listing some of what will be talked about in both this blog as well as the next several blogs that will follow, SAR-AH willing, of course. I will finish out points that I said I'd be getting into from just the last few blogs, and forgot to do once I got harping away with the subject that I was on, but never fear folks, I do review my shit later on my Office Word Program, and when I see I mess up, I correct later, most of the time anyway. Also, I'll be talking about some of the phenomenon that occurred with myself, and Mister David Charles Roth ever since the night we met at the Caldor department Store that was at that time, under construction, and we were security officers guarding the inventory being brought in. There were other guards, I need not list them, despite my blogs joking around with some of their names, and it was silly, as who cares about people that nobody is never meant to know from a while back into time, or then again, am I equipped to make such a statement with such an air of authority in my speech? That is for much later blogs, maybe as the five hundreds come into play.











I am choosing to open with the events of the day today, and then get right into David Roth and the situation of our being the victims of a horrifying when misused technology, you would all call this, TIME TRAVEL. We all time travel, second by lousy ass second, so this does not say a lot. There is regular time, and then there is altering it, this was told by me in clever little ways, to the United States Government, a long time ago, by my performing the deed of copyrighting music that I wrote at varying times; and sending it on cassette tapes, down to the Library of Congress, and along with this music, sometimes; “accidental flip-sides”, that in all honesty, we anything but accidental. That can stop right there, Mister Metglands. James Rockford knows a little secret here about how we can always get back to this at another time, ouch!!!





All day long, the scum across the hall have gone in and out and in and out and in and out, like a bunch of cemetery worms crawling through ancient freaking buried caskets. Jeese Louise Surfer Fonty Kickcars. At least the slammer does not appear to be a GUEST today, thank the Astral Plane Gods. Don't hurt me Shannon. But then since you share this lovely name with Robert Cheatley's wonderful daughter, I might also say, oooooh, there's lightning, huh mommy-phones? Anyway, Lightning came around, again, to see me late this afternoon and early evening. Thank you so much my beautiful baby blond. We have an endless date at the waterfalls, great Queen of Ricktown, and mighty granddaughter of Zuudlochronus. Before I march along with any of this, if you are not reading this blog or any of my blogs, at the site called www.blogger.com/ and if the font and type on the blog site you are reading this on, is not clear, or you wish to read it in color and spread out nicer, type in the following URL address right now and save it onto a favorite spot, or however you may wish to proceed. Http://www.theansweristheqyuestion.blogspot.com/ will take you to a clear and colorful presentation.

















Every time Dave and I would either secure employment at a site together, or go to a particular restaurant, or do any manner of things that had a repetition to them, we would find ourselves eventually discussing the outlandish reality called hyperchange. As my newly made up Poor Richard Franklin word suggests, things would rapidly go from great and a breath of fresh air, down into the dungeons of dark evil total stinky pig shit, the more we kept going. It would start out as HEAVEN, and dependably always go straight to mother fucking HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now why, and how did this actually go down in waking life here in the fifth dimensional hyperspace? I mean folks, what were the actual honest to the gods mechanics that were and had to be, behind this beyond strange and spurious attachment to the two of us, to the land of the surreal and the macabre???????????????????????? Well Lads and Lassies, and Labbers, and Lab dogs, there can always be a slew of numerous multiple explanations that anyone at any time, can always dream up and hypothesize. But I like insisting on the powerful and yes, sometimes quite frightening truth, that the best answer that most likely is also correct and fitting, is the one that just makes the most sense. I know I was beat up in 1975 by those two fucking jerk off lifeguard mascots, because they could not get some gorgeous young babes on the beach to pay them any attention, yet I came down, and they were all over me and I wasn't even the fucking least bit interested, nothing different, same thing now and then, both with being picked on, and being targeted by females. Being nearly sixty now, this fortunately has lessened considerably, but it is entirely supernatural, and always was, but we can always do another James Rockford on this as well, and most likely, we will. I chose the ass kicking I got in 1975 on the beaches and streets of Atlantic City, as these two dudes illegally stalked and assaulted me, today, I feel that the AC Beach Patrol should be sued, and pay me a decent award in damages, as this caused me irrevocable psychological harm that effected the rest of my life, and the fucking ass worthless police department down there just thought it was fucking funny. Still, another James Rockford, if you please.











The only real simple way that all the things that were pulled off between late 1985, and up through this early millennium when David Roth was murdered by his so-called Masonic pal, Jonathan 33-231---- 3 to the 3rd Masonic Lodge Co-member, are two words that would make the great illustrious cosmologist and Einstein of our present times, Mister STEVE HAWKING, totally salivate over, and these words, as many all ready know and without any TT, and these words are none other than TIME-TRAVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Simply put folks, what has happened, simply could not have been pulled off in any other way. It is not possible. Now there are two ways to TT, and one is mastered without the need of any lab equipment, scientific knowledge, college degrees, and so on and so forth along these lines. I speak of what ECKISTS call, and claim to own the term, and that is their fight with the Copyright people, I will certainly give them that honor, “SOUL TRAVEL”. Also, as they say, you don't have a soul, you ARE SOUL, so it is YOU, that merely learn to travel. But do you travel? They also know this great truth, that a totally enlightened entity is aware with 100% of their beingness that YOU DON'T REALLY TRAVEL ANYWHERE. You all ready are everywhere, every time, but not in 3 dimensions, in FIVE DIMENSIONS. To say that the past and present and future, is all the same, and claim that Einstein made that statement, is totally a falsehood. What he said, after the word future, included the rest of his sentence, “IN THE FOURTH DIMENSION”. All parallel universes are also the same thing, in the fifth dimension, not when part of it, as then we individualize into it. There is into something, and then there is IN THE OUT BEYOND IT ALL. You cannot physically reach the system of higher than 3-D without major unknown and quite majestic things, so I will keep my fucking mouth tightly shut, and avoid the great and scarey, BUZZ ISLAND, huh Jason Forrest Blaregain?

















Now the question beggars the dam imaginations of so many, what is SOUL TRAVEL, especially when when you say you do not have a soul, and also that there is no traveling, as we are all ready there, all over? This normally takes the Eckist Chela a period of 17 years to reach the level of mastership. I cannot find magical PPF-Merlin Potter words that can do this in one blog, when it takes a major religion 100,000 or so strong, a period of nearly two decades. What I can do, and must do, is simply tell what happened, and I will, as days keep progressing. Once you GET IT, it is the most amazing thing in the world. Then you thought you got it or so you come to realize around 30 years after you GOT IT. At this point, few have lived physically here any longer, as I am doing; and it is not a pleasant arena or circumstance to be in, let me assure you all right now of that. One quick thing I feel compelled to tell, and will make varying direct effects in the personal lives of whoever reads these words. Most people who live and have the common sense to come in out of a nasty storm, have experienced one or more THINGS, that if they could expand their awareness and face the total truth behind this personal experience; all odds are if it happened in a minute of time, it would tear seriously into their sanity, and leave them damaged for life, perhaps not in ways that would ever be known, as many in my opinion have indeed had this happen to them, and have successfully faked their total sanity after that, and will go on doing just that, until planted into the deep warm Earth. Everyone has had ONE OF THESE. Some folks may have had hundreds OF THESE. You personally translate the “THESE” into the one or the ones from your own private little tucked away life, that you most likely won't even share ever, with your own spouse. Do you want to know a deep dark secret without it telling or revealing any possible thing about anybody, just a secret that will really be a life changer, anyone? Well, if not, tune over by clicking the NEXT-BLOG button, and maybe enjoy reading Danny Pepper's Novelty Shop Diary, or the Stories of Great Granny Jenny-Sue and her tropical garden. But if you stay here at MORIANITY, this will hit hard, unless you're dead, JIMMY. I had it proven to me without a doubt, naturally I cannot tell about how it was or it's off to Buzz Island, but if I had not done about eight big things, from the middle sixties, through the early eighties, the entire world as we all know it, would be so different in this particular parallel universe, that nobody would allow themselves to even enterfreakingtain the possibility of this being the truth, and folks would race to the Williamstown PD, to join the GWPO Club of willful doubters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will add in something here, so imaginations don't fly off in totally wrong or inappropriate directions. None of these (8-THINGS) has puke juice to do with any of the following subjects or anyone pertaining to them in any possible way or form: Scientific performed time travel, my music, my family. WOW, does that start heads scratching yet? Please don't sue me if you go bald, cut your nails before you begin the head scratching, please. TANKS!!!!


     ********************END TRANSMISSION:********************

No comments:

Post a Comment