Thursday, June 14, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0455


SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0455

TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO

WORLD LABS OF 2296 SEND-BACK-TEXT (SBT) DATFILE

CH-0455-061512.060

BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:

SO PEEPS WANT PLAIN ENGLISH ABOUT DIRECT AC AND 1983”

© 2006-2012 MARK WAYNE MOHR



BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:













First things first. If you are not reading these words clearly in font that does not all run together and look pitiful and dumb, and is not in color, and does not offer you an opportunity to link into posted videos from my YOU TUBE channel, then by all means here, come to this URL address:












For two straight miserable days, the WOMO BRIGGBASE RESIDENTS or the 'LAMIST ASTRAL CULT', have used their ultimate tool and weapon, the PAWM-PIE-ETTOS, to manipulate people and sheeple and situations and shituations to their advantage, causing my dirt hole inconsiderate and uncouth nabes from across the hall, to be extremely rude, crude, noisy, and revolting. The attack began later however yesterday, Thursday, than it did back on Wednesday, and went from about close to four in the afternoon through around eleven or a bit past. This was for the most part, a real carbon copy back to back two days, beautiful lightning in the evening beginning in the afternoon with a bright sky turning dark and foreboding within minutes and then shortly thereafter exploding with displays of color and delicious fractal designs, both bolting downwards as well as making incredible lovely and unfathomably awesome ribbons in-between the ominous dark clouds. Thank you Diana, for coming to see me every day,l my lovely wonderful gorgeous LIGHTNING, IWALU times infinity. Also, more cramps and bowel attacks are surrounding me, locked doors, and gates, and chained and jammed signals all not McKinnon-1980-1983 withstanding. Don't scream too loud Donna, I have learned from personal experience that graves can open up, if one is not too careful Let us be so ever canny with the cream, Aunt Maud Huntington Benjamin, potato teacups and powerful exploratron supermind clubs and cults, all notwithstanding, like Hyundai DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Let me also tell you that all my git bag nabes were very noisy all day long. The next door guy was really at it as well, starting early, and going strong until the storm got going big and made some lights flicker. As for direct current and alternating currents in the world of flowing electrons in controlled circuit channels, or electricity, put somewhat colloquially, my fourth subtitle has nothing to do with either one. The initials do not stand for the mighty Atlantic City, New Jersey, either folks, WHAAAAAAAAA. So what could be left, say the head scratchers, right about now? Well, try Alien Contact, yes, DAC, or as Ed would come to call me in about another 23 lovely years, DOC, and I know that library camera where the sumo wrestling teenaged punk was fucking with me back in oh-Marola-freaking-six, snapped my photo and I know my '' somehow was made privy to this, there can simply be no other friggin' explanation. I really do deplore adding to your all ready heavy baggage, but please know this, I may have always been affinitized with the great New Jersey Swim Club called 'Haddonwood', but I did not pull the wild deals off in that swimming pool. Things happen to me, and you, and that as your distant cuzz said so well and so often, MI, is what it is. In any case, so far it seems that I have made this baggage heavier. I intend to lighten it shortly. You may not think I am right or agree with me, but this is what I honestly am trying to do, and without busting down a lot of closet doors and getting it all out in the open with Beve's pop's car, nothing will ever change, and speaking for me, that is simply unacceptable. I will not go on playing this Jane slapper Monster Press Number Song Game, tearing pages off of calendars over and over, and not getting to the root cause, of our mutual heavy load.









I am all through for now anyway, reminding anyone of how to use any of my published systems, be them gamblibng and roulette oriented, the GAWNUM, or the FASCITAR. This is all in my blogs, this one now, and the one going back into early 2006 that is also at www.blogger.com/ and has a different URL than the one listred at the head of this blog, and to find it, GOOGLE the name, “King Nebnooshoo”, not on YOU TUBE, just plain GOOGLE it, and blogs that pop up there from my posts, will be on both the new and old BLOGGER blogs, and once you archive older blogs, you can use the controls to archive all the way back to the start, or keyword search for stuff like FASCITAR, GAWNUM, or PARALLEL EVENT ROULETTE, the system that I played in 1986 in Atlantic City, and came within inches of breaking a 2000 ear old family curse, the great feared and revered HUNTINGTON CURSE, not to be confused with another HUNTINGTON CURSE that is also up on the internet, as is a bit more well known and recognized, by the public view and authority. I did not come here as the me that I am in this current lifetime, to try and change the world, merely to enlighten it for those that just may care to be enlightened.







If you do not want me to do what I am planning to do over the next few months, don't call the cousin, either one of them, please. The one down here is quite unaffiliated with his cousin who was nothing more than a gas pump dude in Jersey, and knifed TB after he helped him become a great world renown RS or RA, whatever. Also, PLEASE don't call your twin in EHC, NJ, as I don't want to have to marry here and take her to PR, and you know how I feel about my word and my honesty not to be a truce breaker. When I promise, I do my best to keep it. Just call and let my engineer know that you don't want me to do it, and we will stop doing it. Personally, I feel that the only way to get World Labs off of my back, so I can rest in peace in the grave, is to finish this final project. Still, you rule, ''.











Where are you when I need you, Kenny Fudge??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!Oh we'hell, what can I say here JAY JAY EVANS??????????



Several things that WOMO refuses to ever deal with, now or later, so it seems to me at least, in my humble Michelle Daniels opinion at least; is after I am gone, one way or the other, I proved what I said to any of you that understand mathematical algorithms, statistical computation, and basic finance on Wall Street and even Main Street Banking for that matter; the deal with 750-1500-3000-6000-12000, and the years of connection into this that are separated by eight. Without my physical interaction with your persecution, the numbers that match this correlation do not even closely match as we go back to the start of Wall Street investing, and moving forward in time, once I am not here to kick around any longer, it has to collapse as far as maintaining this eight year rhythm cycle starting with 750 points in the year 1979, then proceeding to 1987, 1995, 2003, and 2011. The 2019 year if I am here to keep persecuting so monstrously, doubles to 24000 points from 12000, and then then in eight more years in the year of 2027, it doubles to 48,000 points. I believe in this scale whole heartedly. But once I am dead and gone, as I will be before the next cycle is reached and achieved in the year of 2035, as I will die on June 24th in 2031, so whether light, is or is not, time's reflection, and whether I am recognized for this before my death, in the Wildpress Press and other media sources around the world, won't matter. Once I am gone, the level of doubling 48000 up to 96,000 points, never can get around to happening. This same quantum reality, matched my life journal cassette tape numbers all through the eighties and nineties and twenty-ohs, with the points on the Dow Jones Industrial Averages, making events need to happen, many horrible ones, so that more tapes would be needed to record all of the necessary voluminous data, and this is when I knew I had to end my LIFE JOURNAL ON CASSETTE TAPE, and did so. Since then, sort of a cap has been placed on this quanta measurement of hyper dimensional reality in the world of investments and Wall Street, and every mother fucking Builder Hamburger Hummer and Bohemian Blow-Humming dick-licker of power, fully knows all of this; and knows this gigantic secret, that needed to come out on this exact 15th day of June in 2012. This is what roger told me to make sure I printed and blogged, all the way back in the year of 2009 back in New Jersey, so hay old buddy, here it is, read it. Well, Colaman, if your stepdaughter calls my engineer within ten days or so, I will terminate the one project that just may end all of this, without my being tormented and tortured until 19 more years have come and gone, from here to the Library of congress, in the other great city up in the north. Are you in jail, or out and reading this, and need to be in jail for doing just that, old pal, Ed? For that matter, where are all the wonderful folks that all were so instrumental in cleaning my freaking clock? I sure wonder what was on the flip side of Journal Tape number seventeen hundred something? Please don't ever send it to AQUARIUS, one DS is enough for me per lifetime cycle.



**ENDING TRANSMISSION:::::::::::::::::::::**

No comments:

Post a Comment