Sunday, June 10, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, KING NEB, CH. 0451


SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0451

WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2295

TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO

BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:

CHEMTRAILS OF 1987 ON YOUTUBE AND TODAY IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, ALL OVER THE PLACE”

© 2006-2012 MARK WAYNE MOHR OF HAMMONTON, NJ

IF THE FONT IS NOT CLEAR AND EASY READING AT

THE SITE YOU READ THIS ON, TAKE THIS URL AND GO:




BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:



Death siege is ongoing and continuing today, only instead of the ground attack, as the MILITUFORCE is quite famous for these tactics and I have been suffering through their evil wickedness since middle 1986 now and should know by now, Mister Joel, and do sir; now and most of the early morning, a horrific assault of sky chemtrailing is all over Fort Pierce, Florida, so all of you CHEMTRAIL YOUTUBE VIDEO POSTERS; come to my town and take videos as fast as you can, as they are all over the freaking place, you need only a cellphone which I don't use, you'll need no lucky dice or talented daughters, just quick speed, so come now and take the pix for posting, they are all over the place, but once I post, all odds are they will stop, as I am the main reason this is all happening, no matter how outlandish and surreal this sounds to you, as this entire cosmos is here because of me, and only me, and I know they would throw me into the hospital with that one if I said it a loud outside my door, huh Mary T. Moore of great copyright years????????????????????? BYE-BYE. H-U-R-R-Y!!!


END TRANSMISSION, WHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment