Saturday, June 30, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0465, KING NEB




                          55555555555555555555555555555











                                        55555555555555555555555555555





SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0465

KING NEBNOOSHOO

SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY

STARTING BLOG:











Well folks, I got up to go to the kitchen for a drink of water around half past 3 AM on this Saturday and final morning in June of 2012. I had to kill a ton of filthy roaches all over the fucking cunt place. I spray and spray and do no good at all at ridding myself from these dogshit neighbor rub-offs. I decided to throw them into a pile in the trash, and take the trash down the hallway to the non-garbage dumpster. Two folded sheets were inside my door slots on the outer hall door that is next to the inner apartment door. One was something about a meeting. The other note was from, you guessed it, Rog.



I am not allowed to print it, but he wants me to send him a copy of the CD that I talked about. It is some address in a western state, he sent me a ten dollar bill and told me to send it in a nice thick special postal parcel that is small and just the right size to fit a CD, and to keep the change.





All I will say is that I'll take care of this before the end of business Monday, old pal. Why don't you just go to your family and tell them about the great future laboratory, and show yourself to them. After they get over the total shock, I know you will be a lot happier than doing all of this junk. No buddy, I am leaving the sea charts to your step daughter M and that is final. You have no right to them.















I am not writing any long winded blog, and want to watch my L&O re-run now. So this blog is over, please, no more notes, just knock on the freaking door, you won't cause me a riot, it's not like if MC should drop by for crissake, YO.



ENDING BLOG.










No comments:

Post a Comment