Saturday, June 2, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0445, KING NEBNOOSHOO








SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0445

KING NEBNOOSHOO

WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2296

SBT-DATFILE: 060612.831

TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO

BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:

SUPER ATTACK AT THE PHA BUILDING THIS SATURDAY”

© 2006-2012 MARK WAYNE MOHR OF HAMMONTON, NEW JERSEY





BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:









Well folks, the WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE ENEMIES poured on heavy fucking ass persecution today, starting around twenty-five minutes past nine and going on all day long, here at my cock sucking rotten ass residence, YO. First came the ass hole next door, blaring his loud sub-woofer music all morning. Then starting in the middle afternoon, the DOOR SLAMMER GUEST scum bag jerk off, HAS BEEN AND STILL IUS, slamming in and out and in and out and in and out, every few fucking minutes. If I don't call the fucking police tonight, these mother fucking dirt balls are going to drive me totally out of my mind, and I qil not live to survive to get out of here in 28 days with my sanity, and get to mother fucking Lake Chapala, Mexico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









WE'LL GET REVENGE FOR THIS DEATH SIEGE SUPER FUCKING BOTBAR DAY, AND DISCUSS A LOT MORE ABOUT THE GREAT TOPIC OF NOTHING OTHER THAN EXPLORATRONS. Yes folks, it's all about EXPLORATRONS,EXPLORATRONS, EXPLORATRONS, EXPLORATRONS, AND YES LADIES AND GENTLEMEN AND ALL ENTITIES, EXPLORATRONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now if you don't GET IT YET, I will be discussing the topic,

EXPLORATRONS, SO DO YOU GET THAT, YET?????









Nobody is the year 2012, 1012, 30, 1000 BCE, or 5000 BCE, has the smallest clue about why we all are here and awake and alive. They all have had various amounts of wildly differing ideas, and that is it. As far as why we are not only here, but why we need to sleep and dream, as well as be awake, has only been correctly explained and revealed in one location on Planet Earth at any time so far, and that is , THIS MORIANITY PROJECT on the internet. Some smarter peeps ask me, OK fine, how does this explain the WHY of you being targeted by an advanced DREAM-CLUB of these exploratrons, to do you endless harm, to keep you endlessly here and unable seemingly to die physically and remain in that normal condition of not returning back into your exact life, and so on and so forth. Well, why did little Johnny just decide to give little Joey a punch on the chin over at the Jack Tehman Alexander Grammar School at recess in the yard at exactly ten-thirty on last Thursday morning? When anyone comes to realize that, big or small, events have all been set up to be what they are because they precisely mirror image and reflect a sort of miniscule cosmic number in a non-place condition of truth that is called the Lawtron Realm or the 7th-Dimension, this will start you on a path towards real powerful truths that would even let you at this point, come to realize that Mountainpen and his wild story is not only accurate and true, but also is not anywhere close to being some fairytale that is simply too far out to ever really be true. There are limits, and it your lack of understanding some basic simple principles in Lawtronics that is preventing you all from being able to properly distinguish between those things that indeed CAN be a part of waking world hyperspace truth, and those things that indeed CANNOT be. A sort of permission barrier is indeed set up on this Lawtron Realm above the Mind Realm that also lays above the 5th dimensional hyperspace, and here is where an advanced type of circuitry, prevents the do's and the do not's from ever getting mixed up in our daily lives. Now upon occasion, it may appear that this has happened, and the truth behind that is that an advanced exploratron is interfering with the lawtronic circuitry, by dreaming into a parallel universe, and being able to not only do the normal passive sort of living and existing inside of and through, some ongoing reality in this parallel reality, but actually be able to control and manipulate it. Many folks try and learn and master the ancient spiritual wisdom's and art forms of dream-control, awakening in dreams totally aware and in control, and many have written quite bragging books on their so-called abilities to perform just these very acts, and I am here to question their validity, as in many cases, they are out right liars, and in many others, they are just honestly fooling themselves, and so caught up in a mysterious experience, that they feel totally compelled to write a book and tell the world, wow, look at me and what I have learned to be able to do, when in fact, most of it is them tricking themselves for the most part, and living in a created illusion, or better descriptive word, in their own created delusion, for the most part, taking two or three percent truth, and blowing a lot of hot air into the balloon along with that, and claiming that the entire balloon is all of it, and no hot air is in there at all, and to this, I know that one great word applies here, and so I'll use it, 'BULLSHIT'.

Yes, I know when toes are being successfully being stepped on here folks, I just unplugged myself from the outside world internet system so I can do this document without more hacking and interference, as somebody or some EXPLORATRON is messing with me, and they began fucking up my machine.





Now when I got up this morning, the enemy woke me with a very nasty sore throat that has persisted all day long, so I will post a link to my song on the YOUTUBE after I post this blog, to the one site that allows this and that I know how to work the controls to be able to do it. The song is called, “CHEMTRAILS OF 1987”. Then I strongly urge you to keep going to other great videos and chgeck out the topic. Even the great PRINCE artist, made a great CHEMTRAIL video, and if you scan down on the right margin far enough, you will find his video all ready attached to my blogs, also from the YOUTUBE. He has my respect, because he has put his name and his reputation on the line, to fight this thing. I did not hear him say when asked about it, “I don't know”. Now don't get me wrong, and yes even as I type on and speak electronically, this scum bag next door is doing constant door slamming in and out, it is one particular GUEST doing this, name unknown, with or without Sarah trying to get me to figure it out in HER game, back on Pearl Harbor Day in 1996. Now do not get me wrong sleuths out here. I knew that chemtrails were doing horrible things. It was not until I was living with the family, or as per the Ventnor, New Jersey NIGHTMARE or exploratronic major contact in early July in 1970, “THAT-FAMILY”, as I came to refer to this mysterious group from 'wherever' really was from and they they really were; but around the time of my Stockholm Syndrome Kidnapping or my 'SSK', interesting initials if I am the one forced to say this myself peeps; but yes, at this time, things began to become revealed to me, in exploratronic ways while not living in my normal waking hyperspace daily life routine, with direct revelations from my kids' very distant cousins and especially Dawn and Joe,and then through my own continual legwork and sleuth work and as a blogger telling the story, as it went down in real time, then reading it over myself on print out sheets and re-analyzing it, and moving still forward in my slow agonizing methodology of putting lots of very scrambled up cosmic puzzle pieces all together, but yes, remember this well, it was ONLY trhe combination of this “OTHER HOLY TRINITY”, or all three of these things together, that worked in tandem to really get me from where I once was in all of this mess, to where I am now. I may be worse off in the material world valuation system, but in my wisdom to why I'm suffering and just what are the real mechanics to this HUNTINGTON CURSE as it pertains to me in this time period and my life; well, this skyrocketed up past the stars and beyond. As for Prince verses my 'daughter' and if it keeps the world happier for me to put single quotes around it leaving it as not recognized by the WOMO, of course nbeither are our freedoms and constitutional rights, but never mind all that YO, I'll play along from now on, and say, my 'daughter', if it keeps the world less hostile and aggressive. Still, by early into 2009, I began to see the final reason why this had to be, the truth, and not '' but I never thought I'd be thanking the 22 year chemtrail attack on me at the time, for doing just that. Still, I like a dummy, believed that now it would all come out into the Cleaver Automobile of busted windows, Ward old buddy, but yes, I am not always right, and Bruce Pennock proved again, just how dam human my ideas and my person, remains and is, in this present life as the current me. Instead of getting real angry at the situation, my '' denied it all both inside of herself, and to anyone else. Then I came to learn that someone who owns millions of shares in a stock that I cannot majestically discuss presently, your WOMO Highness, and great Emperor Caesar KING; but this person is indeed connected with a lady about my age or a couple years older, residing right here in my town down here in sunny Paradise-Florida, laugh-laugh-STC, by the name of Minda Worn, if we can just rhyme it up a little bit that is; WHAAAAAAAA, and she was given a lot of stock transferred into her name one day, and all she had to do was get me to go into a particular place when my working shift was over on Tuesdays, back around two autumns ago, in 2010. BANG SLAM BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This fucking ass hole is a total mother fucking pig, and also has BROUGHT ALL MY ROACH INFESTATION PROBLEM TO ME AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since I am leaving anyway, my letter to the Florida Board of Public Health, will be mailed at the Post Office outside drop slot, tomorrow, when I go up onto Hutchinson Island, to visit my pal, Mikey Patterson. I have not given up on anything, despite the WOMO trying to endlessly kill my spirit and slamming me with their HUNTINGTON FUCKING CURSE OF DOOM. I still have my Indian river State College Professor friend, Pr. Bailey, as well as the future nuke scientist, Kelly. Them, myself, along with Mikey, plan to protect the GAWNUM SOFTWARE, as well as try and do the SLEUTH GAME SOFTWARE and start a website that who knows, could become the next FACEBOOK if it catches on. No one will tell me straight faced without me laughing out loud right at them, that millions and millions of folks would not wish to take advantage of things in their life, anonymously, and as a huge interactive game, with software that creates many Sherlock Holmes investigators, all intertwined together, that this does not have a chance if all done really correctly, to take off and make billions of dollars for all of us. After-all, look at how hard I worked solo, to put together all this mother fucking horse shit starting with my quest just yo locate Sarah, starting in the early part of the year of 1996. We can do a James Rockford and always get back to more of this crap, so let me move this along.











My topic tonight is three years old. I thought that my '' would want to come out and tell how her life was also changed by these horrible monstrous Hopi Cobtrails. The reason of course could be two fold, or more than two, but two is enough to deal with for right now peeps. If she were to do that, then smart folks would add up the two plus two about how some, more than others, are effected by these particular repeated toxins; in the physical areas of the throat, glands, voice, etcetera. This is not, after careful discussions with many, I'm sure, a good idea, and this was the advice that I would be willing to bet a big chunk of chump change, was told to her, and eventually was critical in the making of a final decision to remain silent. Now I never will know for sure, anything, but still, a transdimensional dude named Roy Carl Weiler Senior from where else, Egg Harbor city, New Jersey, has a lovely blond girlfriend from Staten Island, and she has friends of my '' friends over at her label, and basically, this was told to me, indirectly, also that things would only get worse for me if I tried to push the chemtrail connections. It saddens me that my '' would be willing to do something that cruel. I did not have much, but this family took my entire life away from me, and then laughed. To this day, Ann king has my big screen television, all of my property, and still treated me like shit down here in Florida, playing games with me and pretending to be my friend, while all the while just trying to further hurt me. This is one HIV patient that I don't mind admitting that is on my major SURF'N TURF DINING LIST, with or without my pal Hannibal Braineater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



None of you have a tiny clue about HYPER SPACE EFFECTS or for short, (HSE), despite me blogging a lot of details about this topic for years and years and years now, YO. I talked a long while back, and this needs some reiteration, regarding a detention center in Egg Harbor City, just down the Route 561 road in Atlantic County, from the Roy Carl Weiler Roundhouse Museum; and you all really do need to purchase a real 'must read book', by this great author from New Jersey, called, and yes, it is about this place and tells monstrous and wild truths about my life, through the back door, “SECRETS OF THE MUSEUM”, so peeps, just go to www.amazon.com/ , or anywhere books are sold, YO!!!!!!!

Here is the exploratronic tale or what you would call a series of lifelong recurring dreams, that I had, and the story behind it, transdimensionally. This is all part of HSE, an unknown and not yet understood atomic principle by today's top cosmologists, right up to the man in the chair himself. No diss, just truths being told. Just like the SAR being forced to return HER wonderful voice back to the Astral Heavens, after a magical BRIGGBASE time period, all ready discussed the very year of HER physical birth, by the creators and writers of the great afternoon soap show on television, called, “Dark Shadows”, all things fit so perfectly and accurately, and I ask anyone, where is the lie, where is the Bess Babysitter forced punched puzzle piece? I know in all good conscience that I am fitting cosmic puzzle pieces neatly and smoothly into a large 5th dimensional photograph, and it is taking a lot of 4th dimensional length to accomplish this freaking Herculean task, but you know folks, a think a small pat or two on my back would be in order, from my few loyal followers or MORIANS, what about it??????????????????????



















My problem in all honesty, reflects a statement made by a fictional television character, not the Leviathan Cult which is one and the same thing as the Lambrigger Cult or the one third evil part of the AWA, or the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL of the ASTRAL PLANE, this character being from the greatest law show ever made that even went onto to eventually climb right over and totally surpass Perry Gerry Mason with a little stair-tag-chasing Houston Humor of the Curly girls club of 1978 from supermen; huh Mister Rogers from Lucille Fudge shop of Warren grove in New jersey, pink charmed houses and all? Yes this fictional character and spokesman for my favorite bank, TD, Jack John McCoy Water Company Sarah Waterston; and not the McGettigan ACMUA of the Googler's club; but yes, this man in one of the “LAW & ORDER” episodes, told some defense attorney in the show, his problem is that “he has TOO MUCH EVIDENCE”{, something believe it or not folks, I can totally relate to in my particular personal nightmare problem with the WOMO-MILITUFORCE, the Earth waking world doubles or doppelgangers of the BRIGGBASE, and their 20 year Clay Coins Indian-Giver Club, rhyming with, but not in any way connected or remotely inferred with the words of “Indian river”, down here in he-he-he-he-HIGGIE-Florida.

5555555555555555555555555, plus 555555555555 times 55555555555555 and divided by 555555555555555555 is equal to WHO GIVES A RATS FUCKIONG TURD ASS, but this compensates again, for my being on mother fucking page number ELEVEN OF ELEVEN, and my having to see four ones, Jane Twistedweeds Fonda. Thank you so much for what you did to freaking ass me in 1993 at the Atlanta Braves Ballpark, you bitch. I'll NEVER EVER FORGIVE YOU OF THAT HORROR SHOW, YOU PRICK SLIME BASTARD!!!!!!!!









We will be getting into my being followed as a boy in Atlantic City, McGuire and his connections to my distant cousins, as well as his daddy the White-Slaver, and you do need to archive my old blogs in 06 and 07 and then look at my posted Alex Jones video, and realize that all of the non drone non sheeple who are recently coming to life and waking up lucid in this hyperspace dream, that this was all going around with Gallagher and McGuire a long time before they read my blog posted at the Egg Harbor Township Library in early October of 2006, when I was with Megan's Law Listed Edward Lynch, and told that I would be coming down right now, to 10SC Avenue, and they were waiting for me, and the photo on the now confiscated website of Morianity-foundation, proved all of this, plus a hell of a lot more majestic top and totally blacked out redacted eternal secrets, kept hidden and locked away from the masses by the BIBLICAL KING SYSTEM or the BKS for a shortened abbreviation, YO!!!!!! Yes, this does most certainly deserve another nice shot of 555555555555555555555555555555555's. A taste of nectar from the Heavens and the 'gods', which is merely another word for the biblical 'demons and angels', and now the new age cosmologists are finally getting around to seeing the old MWM idea of Count Petofi and electronic powers, huh Roddenberry ARDRA????????????????????????? SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT, give me a dam bwake, sir Elmer Fwuddddddddddddddddddddd.









Yes, all my life after about the age of majority was reached, until the start of this third millennium, I had these repeating 'dreams' of my driving around Egg Harbor City, to try and locate some mysterious school. I never in waking life went on a quest to actually find this place, but all the while, there it was on 561, and near the great Roundhouse Museum. Actually, it looks from the outside like a school, but the sign clearly reads for any passers by, “HARBORFIELDS DETENTION DENTER”. I ofter wonder if my '' ever thinks she can come up with a good rational explanation for this. And then, if she can, I would just nicely ask her, well, cool; but why then the deal on the Empire State Building? Then we could go round and round, but as I said, she has every right to do things her way. I just totally all out take my hat off to PRINCE. I have dealt with Queens, Goddesses, Princesses, and of course, we all know I've had my dealings with the KINGS. But now, finally, the great PRINCE admits to this deal, and my hat is forever off to this fantastic and extremely talented recording artist. I apolojise right now for what I have said in the past about the RIAA, and Rwecording Artist's in general. He brings back a little justice and faith, in that otherwise so ugly and godless an industry. And why really do I say this? Is it becayuse of all the songs that were stolen, or even the trweatment of me by the mighty Rastafarian record promoter of Philadelphia, Sir Lenny McKinnon? No, it is all that, and a lot more, all mixed up and stirred, and combined into one big stinky cauldron. Still, when someone is willing to step up to the plate and go for the grand slam and over the fences with a puny little bat no bigger around than my arm, well, my hat is off to you, and if you want, I'll do my shoes. My '' might throw them at someone, so that may be a problem. Anyway, things would have been better three years after my great quest and search to find Sarah, if we had all nuked each other. Look at the pain and agony tyhast Ida been spared.

















ENDING TRANSMISSION:


No comments:

Post a Comment