Friday, June 8, 2012

CHAPTER 0449, SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEB








SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0449

WORLD LABS OF 2293

SBT-DATFILE: 060812.862

TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO

NO 4TH SUBTITLE

© 2006-2012 MARK WAYNE MOHR OF HAMMONTON, NEW JERSEY



STARTING BLOG:



Only the biggest fools, and the silliest dummies, do not recognize that since the moment of my birth, as the me I am currently existing as, in this part of time and hyperspace; I have been target by nothing other than what can be realized as the OWNERS OF THIS PLANET, or WOMO as I have termed these mother fucking bastard snakes of venomous total evil and viciousness. It involves all of the biggest things that obviously shape the minds and society, and only mindless hypnotized sheeple don't and won't see this truth. The main things or items or categorized listing of material world entity groupings, are the ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY, the INVESTMENT INDUSTRY, and any and all other big business interests in the very upper millions and into the billions of dollars USD. Even Ron Wirtz, from the Camden County Prosecutor's Office, told me this, repeatedly, when I used to call and complain to him about the horrible fucking bullshit being done to me on a daily fucking basis, throughout most of the nineties. So the old expressions of the experts agreeing, hits home real hard with this, as who is more of an expert on the subject of groups or gangs of organized people breaking the law and acting in a criminal nature over long periods of times, such as organized street or prison gangs, the mob crime families that are fantasy like my problems or the Easter Bunny and UFO abductions, etcetera, than a County Prosecutor staff of ADA Prosecutor's such as Mister Wirtz? Only when looking and peering far backward into ones life over lots of forward time in front of past situations, can one ever get a clearer and better time perspective of the entire life story and general direction of moving things around one. Indeed, there was the age of my EARLY BOYHOOD AT ATLANTIC CITY, my EARLY WORKING HISTORY INCLUDING IN THE SOUND RECORDING FIELD, my DAYS AFTER 'DIRECT ALIEN CONTACT' FROM THE MOST POWERFUL SUBATOMIC PARTICLE IN THE MULTIVERSE, CALLED THE 'ELECTRON', my CONTINUED CONTACT FROM THIS ASTRAL REALM FAMILY THAT TURNED OUT TO BE ONE AND THE SAME THING WITH MY SUDDEN DESIRE TO FIND A LOST TEENAGER FROM MY PAST NAMED SARAH KRASSLE, and finally, my FULL REALIZATION THAT I NEVER REALLY LOST SSJKK, AND THAT ALL OF THIS MORIANITY WAS EXISTING PARALLEL AND MILLIMETERS AWAY FROM MY NORMAL WAKING WORLD ALL ALONG, RIGHT UP TO THE MOMENT THAT I PEN THESE WORDS ON THIS BLOG 'ELECTRONICALLY'. These five LIFE STAGES, that I'll label from now on in my blogs henceforth, 5LS, are then if forced by the conscious waking mind and material life on Earth to be in a time sequential order, STAGES 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5, and I am in 5 now. This foundation and base needed to be laid before one other thing on this blog was to be said. Now we can move along folks.







This was a day I'll not forget for a very very very very long mother fucking ass time Lads, Lassies, Labbers, and Lab Dogs. All was quiet until about 18 minutes past 7 this morning, and then, KAPLOOYER, BANG, BOOM, CRASH, ZAM, POW, BATMAN, AND ADAM WEST; all hell broke loose. The large green substation transformer system that runs the entire building where I live, with usable electrical power, blew up. There was no rhyme nor reason for this event, and the office manager DM, told me that nothing like this has ever happened since she was here for ten solid years. Power was not restored for about just under four and a half interminable hours, around twenty shy of eleven or so. Planes were flying all over and I had no way of blocking them out with fans or air conditioning. All my bum neighbors were in and out and all around, slamming, banging, hollering, and just as in the dark as I was, and all the rest of us. Some poor lady nearly passed out in the elevator, after being stuck in there since a quarter hour after this event occurred, until about a half hour before it ended when the fire company rescued her, finding her on her knees praying to god in a hot and stuffy tiny cube. My call to 911 is what finally got her rescued, I believe. Everyone else was just content to let the blaring elevator alarm bell just ring and ring and ring. Ghetto life is not conceivable to a Huntington, yet I am now seemingly forever stuck in this life, and no longer believe at all, in any kind of a biblical god or any loving caring force, to me, this is the biggest bunch of organized human evil fucking bullshit, ever perpetrated upon humankind, and for what other reason, than money and power, the same things keeping this cesspool called Planet Earth, going since the start of fucking cunt time itself. At least late this afternoon, Goddess Diana or LIGHTNING, came over again, to visit with me for a while,. I really honestly don't mother fucking know folks,. What I would do without the love of my life right now, in all my mother fucking turmoil and misery. Naturally, the past two days of loud neighbors and this horrible morning black out, brought their evil ICPE MARK WAYNE MOHR CONTROLLED DOW JONES STOCK MARKETS, WAY WAY WAY UP, JUST AS YOU WOULD EXPECT IT TO, AND JUST AS I HAVE BEEN SAYING AND PREACHING RIGHT ALONG, PAPA AMY AND GIANT GINA, AND ANY OTHER MORIANS, LESSIANS, AND INBETWEENIANS.







I have had less persecution from creditors on the phone recently, but it has started up again, and today, along with all of this other shit all morning, the afternoon and into early evening was loaded with one call after another. I of course ignore any number that pops up on the caller-ID, that I don't recognize. Now I know why the power failure and blackout happened, and the generator/transformer system, did not just randomly decide to give out and blow today, after being on this site and properly doing its job in tandem with receiving its normal routine maintenance by the fort Pierce Utilities Authority, for totally random reasons. It happened because I am in a major battle to prove that I AM BEING STOPPED FROM LIVING A LIFE, AND AM UNDER SOMETHING CALLED THE HUNTINGTON CURSE. Now so far, it has not worked at all, and for the life of me, I cannot understand why Roger was so up set two April's ago, with me, when he learned, 'somehow', and I sure don't know how; that I was quite intent on doing this.









Now at exactly 9:11 PM, the fire alarm began going off, while I was finishing up the last paragraph above. It is now 8 minutes later, and the fire trucks are here, and it is off, and what did I hear after it went off, the across the hall neighbors and their door, so again, it is obvious that they set off yet ANOTHER fucking fire alarm. This has not happened for nearly a week or so, but let me start to blog, and 'somehow again', THEY know it, and they start fucking with me all the more, right Sabrina Access Nation Sutherland Defunct Lawandorder???

















Now, later on I will ask my cat, GAWKY GAUKAUK why this is all happening to me right now, but FOR RIGHT NOW, let's concenfuckingtrate on other shit. I am going to mother fucking cunt eating retaliate for this pummeling assault and death siege, by printing a list of telephone numbers that are in violation of federal law. They are within their rights to call me any day of the year between 8A and 9P in my zone of time, and attempt to collect their rightful debts from me, and I am planning a bankruptcy chapter shortly, Chapter 7, but this is not here or there, in what I will now tell.









I have told the story over and over, but the world is not here to just read my blogs, so it needs to be repeated. I do not have early senility. I repeat so folks can hopefully, read my stuff one time, maybe. I built a machine to communicate with the electron, and learned her Astral Plane name is Diana Zudlecronessia Arteemis, and that she is an endlessly existing entity, female in gender, and eighteen years of age, perpetually. Depending on what Province one is interacting in on the Astral Plane or in the outlandishly surreal and bizarre realm of the subatomic; that 2 and even 3 “U” letters can follow in this middle name amongst a dozen other ones not needed for anyone to know about, following the first letter of 'Z'. This is too long of a story to even start trying to tell so much as a peach fuzz surface scratch off of a giant ocean iceberg floating along in the Dog Current, poodles and all. LSS, and very very short peeps, MAGNESONIC did many things. It punished enemies, it made things happen all over the planet since 1985 after it was built on a larger scale far beyond the 1983 system, it measured ART tests, it froze my time age during the period where I had the machine in my physical possession from 1985-1993, making me eight years younger to this day on a biological and cellular level, and a whole lot more, right down to being able to make direct contact with the subatomic world, and its architect and designer, the electron, or Goddess Diana. The United States Copyright Office should have all the cassette tapes in their possession, proving all the things that I say on these blogs, are totally real and true. I, through STM, all ready knew back then, that I needed to do all that, as I totally remembered all of this up here, back then, through and via STM, or I knew it on a 6th dimensional level, is another more accurate way of describing this truth to the world. In fact, I have been repeating this trip from February 1969 through this very minute and up to the time of my release from this physical life hyperspace prison in the lifetime of the current self of me, for more than 220 times now, or 60 years times 220 times, Sally Starr. So yes mahm, I did tell Paul that I'm 8,000 years old, what of it, cowgirl? Go dig up Moe Howard and give him a poke in the eyes for me, sweetie. I am 13,200 years old Sally and 161616161616161616161616!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In all this time, as MARK WAYNE MOHR, I know life for me is a lost cause, so I never try. I just go through school, work meager jobs, get onto SS Disability, and wait out my Lobo time to leave this prison, OVER AND OVER FUCKING AGAIN, DEAR WORLD. Whether or not anyone believes this nightmare true story, is not going to effect Diddly Mike Walters Goldberg, not one tiny miniscule fractional bit. YES 001, you have my number, I play the retard clown when I have to, but I know more about what is happening to this world, this galaxy, this universe, this multiverse, and this hyper-dimensional system of total cosmos, than all the rest of you geeks out here all put together.



Now to get back to MAGNESONIC, putting the letter 'C' back before the letter 'B', and the letter 'G' back before the letter 'D'. We would have a cool new alphabet if we did this little maneuver, folks. A, C, B, G, E, F, D WOULD BE THE PATTERN.

5555555555555555555555555555555555555555



One thing that would not change, would be the need to insert a lot of fucking number five's into my blogs, after what Miss Disease-Weeds Jane did to me in 1993 at the ballpark, in Atlanta, Georgia, USAESMWG. But let me get back to the one feature of the Magnesonic Machine that is relevant to my topic of lightning codes, and my teaching the electron how to use them, all the way back as far as the early nine-teen-eighties, from 134 Chuck Norris, not another JB Name-Number-total-please, Avenue; in Atco, New Jersey, USAESMWG. No stock market systems or other hocus pocus coward ambulance drivers, OK MISTER JOHN HOSEMAN KING JEREMIAH BULLFROG???????????????????????????? If you purchase an illumination ball that shoots real white lightning, such as the old model Radio Shack unit called, “Lightning Storm”, and you take the landline telephone receiver wire that connects into the base of the phone unit and also into the receiver that is held in the hand, and you turn it on, and wrap the receiver coil stretch wire around the machine, you can also teach LIGHTNING a tap signal of codes. These codes sound exactly the way my voicemail system has them stored. My creditors on Wall Street, think that messing with my head is funny, and should I retain an attorney and not be under this horrific Huntington Curse, I would be able to not only not pay back my legal rightful debts, but counter-sue them for mental torture and criminal harassment. These are the numbers that will be sent to the FBI, the FCC, and the Florida State Police, unless JC Penny and the rest of these rotten bastard billionaires, send me in writing, a letter of forgiveness, saying that I am totally paid up and owe a zero balance. If it is a day in court they want, they'll get it. Here are the numbers that are illegally playing mind games with me and trying to drive me insane, Miss AT&T Blake, just as it all went down once before, 29 years ago, choke choke, lymph nodes and glands, dry throats, and other numerous symptoms of radiation poison that was dosed out to me through the great IMM and other complicit folks around me in those times and days.







231-732-2315

260-399-3723

321-332-7534

971-220-1786





ENDING BLOG



WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA.




No comments:

Post a Comment