Wednesday, June 13, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0453, KING NEB






SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0453

KING NEBNOOSHOO ON WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON

SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY:

TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO

BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:

PROVING WE ARE USED IN VARIOUS DEGREES WITH PAWM-ETTOS”

© MARK WAYNE MOHR 2006-2012

© MWM/MWM/MF-2/BOM 2006-2012



BEGIN BLOG:





My neighbors are noisy today, all day hall hollering and doors, etcetera, it is all part of the simple arguments that will remain two sided with concentric and opposed opinions of many groups of folks I suppose forever folks, and that is why some days and not other days, and not just with the noisy vulgar uncouth nabes, but with loud sky attacks, chemtrailing, hostility holograms, health attacks, and all manner of numerous WOMO-MILITUFORCE garbage, are powerful bad, while other days, you wonder why you even get so up set by all of this. Now to have all this stuff be on such an on again/off again modality, there must be some kind of something that is both organized and personal, that is behind these Oz Curtains, pulling many many many puppet strings from points of total stealth and invisibility. It has been a while since I discussed the ETTOS-PAWM-PIE, and Mind Control, and again, wish to really express my respect and admiration for the great recording artist PRIBNCE, or the one formerly known as, or whatever, for coming out and sharing his personal beliefs of mind control, and how this is most definitely one of the side or even main effects, of the creation of the major late eighties and beyond, chemtrail assault on the global skies. Chemtrails are more than they appear to be, even to the buffs of the topic. Still, a small amount of those into it, know the effects of how they effect mental health, causing severe depression, anxiety, aggression, difficulty in concentration or motivation, lethargy, and other related psychiatric disorders, in addition to the numerous all ready commonly discussed respiratory ailments, not to exclude infections, hoarseness, throat and gland dysfunctions, heart arrhythmia's, bowel disorders, and a lot more physical effects. The entire waking world world population knows deep down that something is amiss and dreadfully wrong, and few have enough clout or true grit, to speak out about it, especially as a cause for those celebrated persons. All celebrities just about, are, and have been known for their causes, and who is kidding who, rare if any ink is bad ink, and it only raises their popularity and level of fame in general, unless they are for unmentionable things like white slavery or animal torture at all costs, and other manner of really unaccepted items. Still, we are in a world now of millions of CAPS, or Chemtrail Aware People. Even with this, the nut-labeling with this particular subject, has not yet caught up with the power behind the numbers of those who know that something is both up and wrong, and has been for two decades. In the case of the great artist now or then or whatever known as PRINCE, he all ready has been judged with bad ink if you read the comments, yet he believes and knows what he believes and knows, and trudges onward in this fight, well aware that he, along with all of us, has his own loved ones and offspring to be concerned about, long after he too has gone the way of all flesh. We live here only to pass on our heritage to our children. We are the caretakers of the present times, and will never be any more than this. But a lot more than chemtrails are stored in the weapons arsenal of the WOMO-MILITUFORCE. One quick obvious example I could tell any reader to do right now. Make a list of ten items that you need to purchase for your home and hygeine that will take you to say three or four various stores, locally in your area. Now come back home and tell me how many times you come back with the exact number of items that were on your original list. Then tell me how many of these stores had some type of music system playing while you were shopping there, or if not a MUZAK, then one person, and begin observing this, who makes powerful eye contact with you almost unavoidably, and then you feel that you just must look around for something else to buy. You were directly set upon by a shop hypnotist. But things don't stop anywhere near ere folks. There are things too numerous for me to try and get heavily into on this blog, as other things will take up my allotted time. I have made two major errors on recent blogs that will now be amended, and others errors as well, will be amended on upcoming blogs. First, I meant to say that my music that I've been recently told is ripping off something aired on TWC, was officially put done on a keyboard from old songs and recorded onto cassette tape since my car player is not CD, but old style AM-FM-cassette, and I said this was done in January of 2010, and I meant to say 2011. January 2010 was when I had just come to Florida and was scared to death that the family would find me and drag me back to New Jersey, and the furthermost thing from my mind was buying a keyboard and playing a tune of lots of my old nineties tunes all mixed together in a segway. The other item has been ETTOM hacked out of my mind, when I think of it, we can come back to this, but see how this 'alien force' of EXPLORATRONS endlessly enjoys making me both miserable, as well as making my very points for me, if you out here would just drink another Joe cu[p, and wake up and see all this for what it is, and not a crazy man's delusions. Right now, I want to really be the family guy, or prove how these WO and controllers just love to break my stones, relentlessly, and miserably, verifying their 'scumality' as far as I'm eternally concerned. The show that one day replaced Star Trek Next Generation, that had been on at 7P on one of the cable channels for quite some time, was suddenly dropped in early middle 2011. I had just blogged a powerful point that this show had made, but this is not going to be repeated and reiterated on this blog, as this is not the point I am trying to make right now. TNG-ST is only a part of the larger picture to my point, yet allow me to just try telling my story here. I really think it will be difficult to dispute by anyone, hard as they may wish of course, to attempt doing upon reading these words.



I compared a transdimensional version of Scylla-SSJK, with the Q-GIRL, on the one particular ST-TNG episode that was aired, one of the last ones aired, as soon after I discussed this in a blog, POOF-MERLIN struck along with the Anti-History Markers Club. In this show, the connections to me were totally unmissable for anyone who knows me and my past with the construction of my MAGNESONIC machine, first in 1983, and then later the larger scale model system in 1985, while residing at the Highview Apartments, in where else but good old famous and wonderful, WILL-I-AM-ST-OWN, in New Jersey, USAESMWG. My blogs will indeed harp on things that are powerfully connected dots that are in a non altering relationship with a bigger picture connection of cosmic dots, the Williamstown address being one of them, and the three statements made by Sarah Krassle, being the other. There is real power is the name Sarah Krassle. There is no Sarah Krassle anywhere on this planet. Alter the sopelling just a little bit, here or there, and maybe close copy spellings to this exact name exist, but not perfect duplicate copies, as if an innate force just knows within the cosmic connection of conscious waking mind, that is is forbidden and taboo. I am not saying that it is and simply admit that I don't know this as a fact, but it sure seems to be, as nobody has this name with this exact spelling, creating not only the PCN-363, but the namenumber countbuilding system or NCS that will be talked about soon, not in this blog today however. But getting back to Star Trek TNG, this Q-Girl episode, and this is not the title by the way, but fans will know and remember the show, such as ARDRA is not the title on another powerhouse episode but “The Devil's due” is. This all derived from my telling a lot of peeps through the years about what I referred to as “electronic powers”. But the topic today is not ARDRA, or covert Count Petofi hands or Dark shadows television shows, but is the episode with the Q-Girl. The theory of multiverse and other old “Weird Theory” branches of Quantum Mechanics, insists that things that make no sense at all using our so-called single universe, will only reason out if there are virtually limitless parallel realities all existing in a fifth dimensional hyperspace or space containing all of the universe space-time systems. In this large system of possibility factors, all things are real, but this is too complex for most minds to want to try entertaining. Put simply, anyone reading this right now, somewhere in the vast multiverse, is my brother in one, my mother in another one, my wife is yet another one, and the President of the united States in yet still another one. But tying that seeming nonsense into this particular Q-Girl ST-TNG episode, when she took LC Riker to some planet and told him she was going to keep him in almost a zoo-like setting, and she was going to bis goddess, for lack of saying this to him word for word; it was implied however, things in that universe were set so that this was not going to remain the case. Now in a parallel reality, somewhere in countless parallels in the hyperspace, she did do this. Now on top of this hypothetical television fiction show being just thatr, a fictional show coming from Phase-4-entities, pretend for a moment it is not TV, there never was any STAR TREK wever, and in some future time, on board a large star traveling vessel, this was all going down. Now we can use our hyperspace concept of unlimited parallels, and choose the one where this QG did not release RIKER, but he was forever HER BOY so to speak. Keeping this simple as all get out for right now, or simple next to where I could really take up with all of this if I were to type on a real comparison detailed story with this scenario and my own situation with Sarah Krassle, and you would have a very amazing thing happen. I will abridge and compress the living hell out of the story. I would be on this world, with this lovely goddess, and she would one day tell me whe wanted to play a game with me called guess the name of the guests. Suddenly I get sleepy and fall down on the green grass, and I wake up with no memory of a ship, being a Lieutenant commander, having a life before this exact beautiful garden, and on top of that, she decides to come and go and eventually, she leaves me completely and tells me that I anm always with her, and need to go to sleep for this, but while not asleep, just play my game, and guess the name of the guests. The first three guests immediately around me were a brother, and my parents. They called me by the name of Kane. Now shortly after all of this, 12 thousand years of time passed, I found myself watching this show on television but from this parallel reality, and then when I began telling the opening of this story that is now being told in a more complete way, zap, off went the television show, and it was replaced by the show still aired to this day as I speak, called what folks? FAMILY GUY, oh wow. And the show does go on, right; with or without any nights, or three barking dogs, or carpenters, drunken bartenders, or time travelers. Again WOW, WOW, WOW, right my wonderful Commerce Bank, now TD? I will never let the enemy take you away from me SSJK, please try and remember what has happened, I BEG YOU. I will be doing a lot more than crossing over certain 95 exits, BROWN EYES, this traveler is never going to lose the endless love of his life, SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE. I AM THAT-BOY, remember, you called me THAT-BOY, my teen queen.

**********END BLOG**********

No comments:

Post a Comment