Wednesday, June 20, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CH. 0460, KING NEBNOOSHOO










SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0460

SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY

START:



This will be a tweety-bird, for me.



Please remember folks, when I have a major attack from the WOMO MILITUFORCE OVER A WEEKEND, ESPECIALLY ON A FESTIVE CELEBRATED HOLIDAY WEEKEND OF ANY KIND, the next week, sees a huge roaring bull STOCK MARKET. I have noticed lately, that for some time and this year especially, Monday goes down a little, not a lot, just a little, as it did yesterday, and then POW, IT CHARGES BACK UP INTO HUGE WEEKLY GAINS starting on Tuesday, just see if I am not totally mother fucking right, ladies and gentlemen, just you see.



When I tried posting, I was super frozen up and stopped. I had to shut down and keep trying. Blogger dot com was ok, but wordpress hacked me good, or if it is not the blogging site, it is the enemy, but it starts at the site while I try posting, and then eventually worms up the entire mother fucking cunt computer system, IN TOTAL VIOLATION MISTER FCC MCDOWELL, OF MY HUMAN, CIVIL, AND FREAKING CONSTITUTIONAL DAM ASS RIGHTS AS A US CITIZEN, BORN HERE, AND LEGAL AS ALL SHIT, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Right after I managed to finally post up, and yes, sometimes it is the blogger site and not the wordpress site, but it is one or the other when some hacker is fucking with me and it normally happens if I try to post between about 4-9 in the morning; got to try getting shit up before 4 fucking AM in the future, but yes; the morning light came around shortly after I did post it all up, and with it, came another super fucking cunt CHEMTRAIL ATTACK, and along with that, as can be totally mother fucking expected, a major diareah attack and bowel hit, violating my AMERICAN BORN FREE HUMAN RIGHTS. Those fucking rotten crooks, Amnesty International, are worthless. When I went to them around 1991 for help, they ignored me, and treated me like the fucking Bubonic mother fucking Plague, so screw you, dirt bag phony fuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











These fucking jerk offs have to give me a precise amount of hell and pain and agony, and I have been measuring this fucking nightmare since it began, on the 15th of August in fucking cunt ass 1986. I am as tired of printing that putrid fucking date, as any of you reading it, may be equally sick of seeing it on the blog. Well, sorry folks, I am living inside of this godless and christless nightmare. I did not ask for this fucking horrendous ass HUNTINGTON CURSE, just am stuck with it, YO.







You know hot shots of the world, I have some major goods on every one of you. If I could ever find a way to get that information out to the big public, you would all be sunk to the bottom of the sea. Just always keep this in the back of your very fucking messed up minds. This is the shit I get for doing anything with MUSIC. This has been going on with me, and David Charles Roth while he was alive until early March in 2002, for many many many mother fucking ass years. Someone somewhere sure fears my music, huh Mister fucking Plato? WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As for Jesus not seemingly being recognized after his resurrection and before his ascension, or the historical accounts of peeps claiming he looked different, this is nothing more than a powerful psychological barrier. You see, peeps just do not rise up from the dead, it just does not happen. It cannot happen. So when it did happen, it is like a lot of things with me, oh it just can't be, so I won't believe it, ranging from all of my sky attacks for 26 years, to my daughter, to all of my many wild claims, from Atlantic City to the dark side of the fucking ass moon. Go ahead and find any of my openings on some talk show. You do, and I'll give you fifty grand in gold. You won't because you can't. But why did this all happen, and why would I not even know about it? Well, why is the sky blue and white and chemtrailed most of the time, who can answer that one. Give me an answer to that one and I'll tell you why I have so many things on tape, and did not even know it, all those years back in New Jersey. Then we can get into the real old debate about whose authority and power, that my ancestor did many powerful things 2000 years ago, and whether or not Julia White will do any special things to ring in her great SECOND CALENDAR.















In closing my little tweety-bird tweet, let me throw this in. Something will happen within the next ten days that will show a lot of you, that I am not dreaming up a lot of this, and it will have nothing to do with my blogs, nor will it come from me in any way. KNOW THIS, world.







You need right now to re-read my blog called, SAFE JOURNAL 0355.

Then you need to know that I am going to be telling a powerful secret thing very soon, this won't stop, so I am taking absolutely no mother fucking ass prisoners, and am shooting to fucking kill. Yes, there is a powerful part of the Sarah Jacobson story yet untold on any blog as of yet, and how it connects the 17th of June, flooding, and President Nixon and his illegal break in of the Democratic Office Building in 1972, called the Watergate Building. But as hard as you try imagining what this is all about, and even if you read all my old blogs that told parts of this, you still are deep into the darkness, and need to know a lot more shit. I need to tell it even more than any of you need to hear it, but that is my freaking ass problem folks. BYE-BYE 4 nowy Kali.











END: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

No comments:

Post a Comment