Saturday, June 9, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSER 0450


SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0450

KING NEBNOOSHOO IN ENDLESS HELL

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION

THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL-EXPLORATRONS AND ME

MORIANITY-PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES

BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:

DYING UTTERANCE AND LEGAL DECLARATION

OF JUNE FUCKING CUNT NINE, TWENTY-TWELVE”

JUNE 9, 2012, 12:44 PM EDST, FORT PIERCE, FL, USA



START:



I am under computer hacking, a major CHEMTRAIL SIEGE, my health is all fucked up from this nuclear attack, bowel and heart fuck ups, coughing earlier in the morning, etcetera, the across the hall neighbors are acting up like a bunch of fucking insanity clubs all competing for the top prize of NUTS at the mental hospital, roaches all around me everywhere, the entire smack and smear, nothing is omitted. Horrible nightmares last night to use the forward-mortal way of describing the experience, and now I am counterstriking with MORIANITY through the phone all day long and past midnight, it will go on relentlessly, and this blog will post up and be quite major. It is obvious that the WOMO-milituforce, did not want those phone numbers reported, and what they have been doing to me. I might as well go for broke on this blog, and if I am found dead, well, the list just may have to be extended in the suspect pool, as recently it has diminished by one, huh? My sources are as real and good as anyone else's. I have people, and I also have other powerful things, some you all may be somewhat aware of, and some are still buried deeply in the closet.



First, the McGuire branch of this so ever loving family who stole my life, my property, my flesh and blood, and a lot more even still; my soul, ME, right Lonnie Defunct Jackson Lawandorder? Nobody can survive when it is YOU yourself that has been stolen. Well, I have. I was stolen on the night of August 15th in 1986. Now the UFO people insist I was abducted by space aliens, I know this as well as the space aliens, is an ongoing reality called EXPLORATRONICS. Still, seeing it from their perspective as nobody seems easy to change and I cannot talk here as I refuse to use this James Bond JB cellphone system, now or ever, it is ridiculous. I have my phone where I live, wired into the wall. If I am home, fine. I use it to make or receive normal speaking variety calls, and use a keyboard if I need something typed. I have no intention of changing myself to fit into this new age garbage world and system. This electronic shit was purposely placed here by THEM, the WO, as part of their controlling NEW WEIRD ODER. You all want to give the BLACK FILE AGENCY, up a silver platter, your life, your position at all times, your friends, wow, the ultimate sheeple syndrome, and heading warp drive style straight to the fucking cunt slaughter house.



The first time McGuire kidnapped me was when I was living at his friends' home in Ventnor, New Jersey just blocks to the south of South Atlantic City's border, on Cornwall Avenue, right near the High rise Condo building, still there now in 2012, as it stood there in 1970. Someone from this building to this very day, is following me around, planning to mess up every facet of my life, they ruined my education, all of my life opportunities, and made every moment of my waking and sleeping life a living mother fucking putrid fiery hot burning hell. I speak of the BFA, something darker and more far out than even the great fort Meade, Maryland, and their buried into the mountains base called the No Such Agency, at one time, but when it was made public, changed to the National Security Agency. Wanna' fucking super STCL folks (Stair-Tag-Chase-Laugh)?????? Securing and protecting you and me and the 'little Joe's' of this country, is the farther-most thing from their mind. Using us, controlling us, experimenting on us, slowly wiping out our lives and freedoms, now this is more like what these dirty puke bags ARE REALLY ABOUT, peeps. One of their projects, is known about somewhat, by trhe great and infamous ALEX JONES. You all need to subscribe to his videos and watch them seriously and carefully. But I personally know a lot of the MILITUFORCE, and just do not have the reputation or notairiety, so nobody of any consequence or audience size even knows about my connections to this entire New Weird Odor {(now)} and the computer is part of this. They will not allow you to capitalize and abbreviate NEW WORLD ORDER, try it on your fucking computer, now now now now, it just comes out the word NOW. You cannot do the HIGGIE ENGINE EITHER, or H-G-E, without using hyphens to separate it, try it, it just comes out laughing at you, with a HE HE HE HE HE (he). IS THAT FREEDOM, and is THAT free speech? THE MILOITUFORCE doesn't care about just about any other combinations, just NEW WORLD ORDER and HIGGIE ENGINE, cannot be done, N-W-O and H-G-E, go ahead, prove me wrong and call me at 772-489-8625, go ahead, any of you. I have nothing to hide, unlike a lot of others out fucking ass here, including my own flesh and blood, Huh Misses Marola?????????????????????????? Watch this, randomly let us make up a lot of three letter capitalization's. AKR, EPU, LFJ, EKE, PFY, SWO, BLW, JBG, ACJ, MWM, GSM, GMM, SHM, EYQ, LEG, ARM, KRP, NOW, TRY, (WITHOUT USING HYPHENS) H-G-E, AND, THE, N-W-O, AND YOU GET “he AND now”, SO IAM LEFT TO PONDER ON THIS REAL MAJESTIC TOP LEVEL CLASSIFIED COMPUTER SECRET, HUD FRIEND OF DAVID ROTH, SIR WIL MAC A FEE, OR WITHOUT ANY FEE?????









SO WHY CAN'T OUR COMPUTERS USE THE THREE CAPITAL LETTER COMBINATIONS, OF H-G-E, or N-W-O? Well, the HIGGIE ENGINE and the NEW WEIRD ODOR, are two very secret powerful things, and the reason our keyboards and PC machines are programmed through a totally black-ops covert Fort Meade, Maryland system not to let us do it without the use of hyphens that defeat the otherwise true power of printing this, are indeed, listed and explained on something called the MAJESTIC SECRET LEVEL, and on this NATIONAL HUSH HUSH LEVEL, and you ask him, anyone of you, old buddy and singer on my country demo record in 1980 and anyone else, my own '' can ask around, or call Obama is she wants to, but yes, even the great PRESIDENT OBAMA cannot know whether I now am speaking the truth or not, as he is not cleared for that level on our wonderful governments' super absurd bureaucracy.













Putting the letter D back before C or trhe letter G back before D, would create a new-weird-orphabet (N-W-O). It would go ACBGEFD, or A-C----B-G----E-F-D. Yes, thanks to AC or Atlantic City, and the BG or the music band the BG's, truly, my life was all EFD UP, or fucked up to put it less politely of course, YO. Yes the spell checker orphange for alphabets. WOW, so now cow KAIL CALLIO, it is time to return to the great MCGUIRE ANDROID from P-12, and his mighty placement into out waking world, his mission, and how I fit into it all. Another way to say this entire thing of course, would be in just two words, these being, quintessential nightmare. For me, this is exactly what all of this fucking shit HAS BEEN, and THAT, Sir Rockdroid, IS THE REAL EQUATION, forget the relationship of mass and energy, that is child's play next to this horrendous mother fucking hellish bullshit. The United States Copyright © Office, knows perfectly well and Nixon Clear, how this altered alphabet fits into my life, my songs, and my hellish endless TIME LOOP, so does this answer all my querying pals in the press, especially in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and West Palm Beach, Florida, YO?????????????????????????? No, none of you knew back before it got so bad, just how much you all really had, but when I dared to know about it via my endless looping of being 17 again for 220 times, well, the WOMO MILITUFORCE code-name “NOW” in the MAJESTIC WORLDS OF HUSH, or MWH which is, and you can prove to yourselves to be obviously allowable without hyphens, this was taken into the MAM or the Majestic Matrix, digested, computed, and spit out to order the slow covert destruction and anhilation of this terrible person who seemd to all ready know this plan and plot that was unfolding into out future, by an organized bunch of trashy scum now against me forever, from where I derived the term of OTAMM, Organized Trash Against Michael Mountainpen, or the MILITARY-UFO-FORCE-ORGANIZED TRASH AGAINST MARK MOHR, it all balances out to the same average, only one leg in a minus thirty degree pale and another leg in a plus one-hundred-seventy degree pale, may have a leg-average-temperature of 70 degrees, but you will feel anything but fucking ass comfy cozy, my friends and my fiends.























Folks, before I type on, if you read this blog on any website that the font does not appear easy to read, and that is in black and white, and you desire a quality reading image, I'll transport you with the magic of Harry Potter, over to a place where you can read my blogs and hear some of my music and watch my videos of both myself as well as others who think as I do for the most part, and here is that magical little URL linkup for you to click on Lads and Lassies and Labbers and Labradors.

Http://www.theansweristheqyuestion.blogspot.com/ so just go over here for a better viewing of my hellish nightmare in full, and since it all started here, most of my life is all here, and before this blog began late last year, you can archive the original blog dating back into 2006 when some of us began remembering more in this looping time system, than others of us, huh ''?????????? In any case, the month of August in 2009 was hacked out, and you can read that one at the wordpress site, www.wordpress.com, then type into the search bar, the word, “Mountainpen” or try MOUNTAINPEN BLOGS. This allows anyone to archive anything I have ever posted online in the form of a blog, as I am not hiding anything. Thast is what the MCGUIRE'S are doing, with their wormhole who they have owned and controlled for thousands of years. Whether any chairmen of cosmological committee's like it or not, this is all true and real, it is my own personal nightmare that nobody on this planet has the balls to help me with, and you know folks, who can really blame them? The upside to helping me is unlimited material wealth, and even with this dangling in front of potential helpers, I remain ignored and jeered, sort of like an ancestor of mine in the early part of the first century, my sixty-first great grandfather's Uncle Jesus. I wish to thank two great organizations for assisting me know just who I really am, over the past 15-25 years, first the mighty Masonic Order, and secondly, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. These wonderful organizations are like everybody else in this multiverse, and Bruce Pennock and his greatest fan so it seems, my '', both know ain't perfect, but they try and that's what is important in this waking world life we all share existence in as HSD or Permitted Majestic Initials, PMI, HYPERSPACE-DREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, Robert McGuire asnd some unknown other peeps who made me totally forget them in detail, captured me when I dared to lose my waking world awareness, in my bed, or really in Thomas J. Reale the child molester's bed, on Cornwall Avenue, in Ventnor, NJUSAESMWG in July of 1970, and they told me one thing I remember clearly to this day in that all powerful; abduction experience that did not seem to be for me anyway, all that KING-LIKE or MAJESTIC-BFA, but I will tell you all this much, oh lovely world of Mickey-D Ronald Vandegrift Poundings (MDRVP) and absurd gorgeous and giant girls from Abseacon, NJUSAESMWG, in the middle late nineteen-nineties named KATE without being royal other than being part of a plan and scheme to roy-al-lee screw my life up at C-SQ, for 13,200 years, that is seemingly now all compressed into less than 58 as I speak today at this very moment. This worm hole has three areas where any point is 120 degrees apart on concentric ends of a sphere. These lines or strings bend under graviton weight and loop around, really, and unknown to today's cosmology, these lovely and dangerous reality changers, are hyperspheres. We all live in one of these, and this is why there are five dimensions of dreamers, then above those, is MIND, LAWTRON CONTROL CIRCUITRY, QUESTION, and finally, the 9th dimension, the ANSWER. But this ninth dimension curves back into its own void infinity in what you could think of as a hypersphere in 9 dimensions. These lines that connect have a symbolic representation to the asterisk, as well as the December 1969 asterisk chemtrail, over the skies of Camden County in New Jersey. When I came out of that abduction or exploratron experience where Sarah Krassle took my motorcycle chain away from me and told me that she needed it for her great city, I then boarded a school bus to head for Haddonfield, New Jersey, and there it was, the most awesome beautiful three lined trail in the sky, crossing perfectly at 120 degrees, with a perfect intersecting point. If three jets had made this, real material world jets or any aerial craft, they would have collided and crashed in mid air half way into making this lovely sky Hopi Cobtrail, representing McGuire and his great family's wormhole, connecting three locations, one point being on the great Tennessee Avenue in Atlantic City, just east of his Pittsburgh Hotel Building where Sarah J. Karge had her Bolivar Hotel that she bought from Estelle Andersen Bassler in the nineteen sixties, and sold it back to her in the early seventies, one point being in a rear area of a coaches locker room in a gymnasium office, in a special education school on Hopkins Lane, in the building known as Cooley Hall, and one being in the attic at the RPL Sound Recording Studios of Camden, New Jersey, right near a water pipe, and next to what was called at this studio, an OVERAGE FILE for 33 record albums between 10 and 15 years old that nobody ever claimed after being mastered by Woods Test Pressing at Atlantic Records, in Ancora, New Jersey, right on the White Horse Pike, as all things tend to be, on the WHITE HORSE PIKE, I lived on it at many of my addresses back in Jersey, and even the great McGettigan ACMUA Water Company of Sarah Callio, is where this Pike dead ends, in Atlantic fucking ass city!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT, is the real power, old low voice android ROCK Roddenberry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E-N-D, YOUR MAJESTY, B-E-G, WOLF-WOLF-WOLF.

No comments:

Post a Comment