Friday, June 29, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0464, KING NEB








SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0464

KING NEBNOOSHOO

SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY:



STARTING BLOG:



Things over the last three days are getting nasty again with the in and out slam bam bull fucking shit, here in my building. It stopped for a solid week. Also, Lenny Roach, more of these monster bastards are in my apartment when these dirt bags are around, than when they are not. There are way too many peeps living in these mother fucking ass apartments. This building has gone to fucking hell since I moved in and after the passing of half a year. It still is not as bad as it CAN GET, but as I said on a previous blog, after a long back off of any particular persecution, it starts up again suddenly, but smaller, and increases back slower, NORMALLY and with nothing written in stone tablets by Sarah-Stacey Krassle.



Well, I have visited those who have my #&%*$#&&^&@#. You have a very interesting structure in the rear of your property, and also, a wild second floor that is over another floor in a wild way, some ultra modern architectural design like out of Frank L. Wright. No, I did not take one here and one there and stick anything in a bunch of large bags before heading to Florida. Also, it may not be a good idea to piss off whoever is mad at you regarding some 'all night annoyance'. I could not help overhear that, along with some other wild conversations, not taped. You told me that I did not finish one of my blog topics. I just checked, you are right, I am getting old all right. Thank you. Yes, about the Winn Dixie, I was buying several items around the beginning of this month, it was a while back, and I never said anything, it could have even been as far back as the latter part of last May.



A very attractive young female started following me, and when I was buying some juice drinks, she began coming over to exactly where I was again, this time, singing along to the MUZAK system, some modern today song, I do not follow the garbage of the EW, it is not, and never was my thing, so sorry, Mister Ambassador. Yes, thank you for not letting me forget about that.



Since this shit is back, the stock market must be getting back towards all time record highs. You see folks, these journal tapes that “THEY” now have, could have lots of quantum potential energy in them, beyond just what they contain that would alter life on this planet if even fully comprehended. I speak of the connection with reverse points in atomic sub-numeration connections. Both attract each other equally because neither one happened first, because time is an illyusion, because it runs in both directions equally, and that is the parlor trick of many cosmic smoke and mirrors, because more accurately said, there is one connection from D-6 down into the hyperspace or D-5, and this on Planet Earth, for human beings, not bees, happens roughly 400 times per minute, perfectly matching our human awareness to the reflection of time, photon reality. Why would a fourteen and a half year old boy suddenly just KNOW THIS, out of the blue, in early July of 1969, Mister Armstrong and Mister Aldrin? Gee, could it be, Aunt Barbara Copyright Office. YYYYYYYYYY without STM would I want to send proof of all this wild shit, to the LOC, unless there was this unfathomable future up here, and there is, illusion and all. But as I said, and now reiterate, I still need to be careful just how much I feed these monsters with more text, as all the texts on my blog has a quantum value to this ICPE problem, as it represents an averaged time length of a spoken voice onto a C-90 cassette tape. If I stopped all reporting and blogging, no matter what the WOMO fucking enemies did to make my life an endless living burning breathing nightmare fucking ass hell, then a still existing quantum value of a journal tape number, would limit the DJIA from moving higher than this, I am guessing things would be at least close to twenty-K with all of my current blogging. So the potential is for lots more points, and persecution, even if I stop right now. This puts me in a very large bind world, as if I don't shout out for help, I am triple fucked. Not that Ed Himacane and his fucking plans and promises, worked out for me, any better than anyone else's ever fucking ass did, as they most certainly did fucking NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









LSS, until I am in the fucking ground, my life will be total major fucking misery, with or without any of the many other potential or possible military ranks of the Mili-2-force. Some waking freeze there Frank Lombardo, and Tommy Marris. W-----O-----W, TDM. I hope both sides of your mouth still operate, for all of our sakes, mine, McCoy's, and yours. DUHH, CMM near Sakavich Station in Voorhees Township in the green garden USA state of New Jersey.







When MAGGIE kicks in with some really nice Store High In Transport stuff, this WOMOTAMM ENEMY of mine, backs off, and shortly afterwords, they swarm right back on me, and this all came out of 'quantum nowhere' on one very special evil day, the 15th of fucking August, of 1986. But I have noticed that not only the Briggbase score period (BSP) or 20 years, Mister Paul D. S. Stoddard McGuire, is powerful, but that many seem to have another affinity for calendrical stuff, this being the decade, or ten years. I speak of the nightmare of Egg Harbor City leading down to Turnersville, on my day of 1996 terror, and the cover up of the situation by the Washington Township Police Department by writing the police report backwards saying my mother and myself witnessed what the opposite one witnessed, and for the same reasons, that my mother would understand, OH SO FUCKING WELL, MY LOVELY MICKEY MOUSE WORLD OF FIRST FLORIDA TRIPS OF MYSTERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me wrap this up B4 my MAJOR GENERAL BREAKDOWN PUTS ME ON THREE DISABILITIES.



I cannot get that ultra weird structure out of my mind. I never saw anything like it in all my lives. This was used to illustrate the selection of tapes that I brought here. Well, maybe in your universe, I had that option, but here, out of 7000 tapes, I see only some huge force planning this, because without meeting one wild person down here, and without having one particular conversation, I would not be sitting in here, mind blown, with an inconceivable CD, WO, Billy H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













Still, in that other part of the HS, having nothing to do with students in-between grades eight and twelve; musical or not, and I always knew, as Ed Green would put it so eloquently to the rest of the dam roaches, that 'something was up with that', and BIG ASS TIME, but yes, parts were selected. During this process, and this was no 'record singer neighbor', but I heard what I heard, from across that field where many homes existed in some type of up scale community, in the dead middle of the night, Tony Refrigerators, of the non cut fingers, and yes, fixed ones, by other smoke and mirror ORM parlor trickery. It is only magic, Mister Jane Kent, when the knowledge of how this is all done, is absent from the freaking ass equation, YO. How nice it is that we are two friggin' enlightened peeps, huh dude????????????????



Well, until I saw that show on Fort Pierce CCC # 181 last night, I thought my mind was summer messed up, to quote my not too late but still, late princess, DAG. Wow, the little 25 year old baby, eating soap, no dude, not for me either, and on I could go, and they say I need the couch and plenty of meds, whoooo-dogie, Jed ass Clampett Oilfields. I AM betting my bippie here, Scylla Henningsen, chains, fields, Ralph's, Sandy's, and all. Yes BJ, he is my cousin, and it is on the dam tape. But Jim Burr is just a friend, and what other initials are there for me to know about, Victoria M. Callio Kali Blow??????????????? Well, we certainly won't be going here, will we Penny and Sally? SHEEEEEEEEEEEIT. Not in a million Patterson Police Station years. WOW again, folks, like DUH in oh-6 and all. As I said, don't ever make any trouble for me and my peeps, or YO, we will all blow up in a super nova field of mag energy. I'LL PROMISE YOU THAT WO-MO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







E-------N-------D:









55555555555555555

No comments:

Post a Comment