Saturday, June 16, 2012

AN IMPORTANT RE-READ FOR LOYAL MORIANS


SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0323

SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY



START BLOG:



This will be a short and sweet blog. I do not need to explain myself past what is being said.



When I tried to post up the last blog to the GOOGLE BLOGGER account, the page that was supposed to come up, as per my guru, Meagan; did not, and instead, it was a page demanding pass-codes. I entered the same one I tried before that closed out my old account, only this time, it worked. Someone is going up obviously, and putting incorrect pass-codes into my account log in rectangle boxes intentionally, and causing me this problem. If I knew exactly who is doing all of this to me, naturally, I would be my own attorney, since no one will ever help me or wants to represent me, and I would learn the basic legal system, my basic rights, and sue the hell out of these deep pocket criminal mischief makers; ending up eventually with more cash than GOD, as peeps love to say. UNLESS THESE MOTHER FUCKING SCUM BAGS MANAGE TO ENGINEER MY COVERT MURDER, I will end up proving some of this shit is real and has been perpetrated against me. I will subpena Scott Ransom into a court room, and ask him what he told me in my automobile that day in 1988 about very powerful people wiping out my life, and I will do whatever I have to do, within the confines of the laws of the United States.



In many previous blogs from 2006-2009, I discussed how to use the FASCITAR, and what to do when you succeed at reaching the waking freeze, that this will eventually produce for any user, who perseveres from three to eight nights in a row. I detailed how to do it, it can be accessed and searched on Google to learn the exact procedure. What has not been told, is the exact instructions for your operating exploratronically, in hyperspace, or dream-controlling. You may ask me why this would matter to anyone. The answer is that once you learn this; you can make many things happen in the 'dreamworlds', as well as in this waking world; as a direct result of the hyperspace effect. I need believers, and I need a following. I need to show how this works, then have folks do it; and when it proves itself to be totally real and totally awesome in your own lives; then you will be much more apt and willing to believe my incredible story, and the story known as MORIANITY. I am not giving away priceless secrets at no cost. I merely do not want your so-called valuable materially remunerative types of compensation for my services. Instead, the service charge is that some of you, eventually; will want to help me start the religion of the 3rd millennium, or “MORIANITY”. You keep the secrets to use any way you want, and no intimidation to join is ever part of any of this. I just know that if I push this enough, a day will come, especially when I get more known and out there, and prove some really powerful stuff to everybody; that this group will form, and hopefully it will be a basic merge of the all ready existing Occupy People, as they appear to be sharing my goal, of the removal of an overly imbalanced economic American society. I say, for those who insist on it; go start another country and enjoy it, because America was founded on the principles of a diametrically opposed and opposite mechanic of this type of financial mindset. I also totally believe that what is shutting up and stopping and blocking messages such as mine, with all the interference we all get when we try and speak out, from hacking to being actually threatened in our very way of life, usually covertly, but we get the message; is this group of 1% 'Havers'. Anyone of the 99% 'Havenoters', who dare to really speak out past a certain point; get very heavily persecuted. Some are too stupid to even know that it happened to them. Gee, I wonder why I was fired? Why did my wife leave me out of the blue? Why did both my kids get killed in that car crash last year? The list is endless, and this is a very real and non imagined danger, for all of us helpless '99's'.



Last night, I videotaped the President's third Address to the Nation, and enjoyed it immensely. If anyone else taped it or can get a copy, or happens to remember, let me jog your mind and memory just a bit. What I say is stomach turning, and humanity at its worst manevelance. On three separate occasions, President Obama mentioned taxing the richest 1% and fixing tax laws so no loop hole could exist that would allow any millionaire to pay less than 30 percent in income tax. Each time, the room was silent, and annoyingly without so much as two hands in the entire room coming together in applause. If this does not tell you how dirty and filthy that those people who control us poor slaves really are; you are all as blind and dumb as a lamb smiling and bleating away, on its way to the dam slaughterhouse.



Now if I knew exactly who in the Bohemian Club was destroying my entire life, or in this group or that group, or this part of Washington Politics, or that part of fortune 500, or Wall Street, or whatever into the on and on's of endless query; I would attack with what I have, but striking innocent targets makes me no better than any of the scum that I am hating, so you can surly see folks, just how the hard place and the rock, seem to keep me perpetually trapped, year after year after mother flowering year.



In my travels throughout hyperspace, I have not accomplished all the great miracles of one of the greatest TYPE-3-EXPLORATRONS of all time, PAULA KING, “B-U-T”; I will brag to the point of being able to do a miracle here, and a miracle there; so way more than enough to get me frickin' Canonized, if the Pope had a tiny clue what was going on in the grand scheme of it all. In the year 2060, there is a series of books, almost a mini-encyclopedia, that I've seen printed in various parallel universes; and basically, it is called names along the lines of “The 5,000 Greatest Secrets of the Past 100 Years”. In this set of books, ranging from five to eight, depending on where in hyperspace you are; the 100 years, always is the time range between 1940 and 2040. This tells things about every politician, every entertainer, every public figure, and anyone else that the masses would have any interest in, that would totally wipe careers off the map; should these books be brought back in time, to the here, and now. I don't need to bring back anything, since my eyes work fine, when I go to these future places, and read these books. As I said, I could finish off the known world tomorrow, but I am not some lowlife who wants to be rotten to the core as they are, so if I go off blind and shooting from the hip holster, then I am no better than they are, and thus, should shoot myself first. No one has to worry about any of this, until I find out to my total complete satisfaction, just who is doing this to me, since really my birth; but between 1983 and 1986; when things worsened by a quantum freaking leap. However, I may soon, if this sky attack and utility attack does not BACK THE SHIT OFF OF ME, decide to start, as I did with the 1969 Fascitar, telling exactly how to become a practicing and evolving exploratron, mastering into a TYPE-2 first; and eventually into a TYPE-3. First, even though you all ready are a TYPE-1 hyperspace explorer when you go to sleep and begin to dream; there needs to be a mental awakening of what is really happening before you even are truly aware that you are even a TYPE-1, and hence until that time, you are just tired from a day of being awake, and then you fall asleep and begin to have your dreams. Dreams are a concept before they are anything more than this. Without you understanding more about what they are, it is like having a treasure hidden in the attic of your house all your life, and never knowing it, then selling your home, and running into the new owner over at the local mall one day and hear him tell you how he found a bag of gold worth millions, hidden in some boards that you had just sealed over and painted. Dreams are not like beautiful girls. A boy at or past puberty sees one of these and knows exactly that wow, this is a cool thing. You do not know some things are cool at all until you learn just how cool and amazing they are. Many of the great secrets of cosmos are great because of the fact that they remain always hidden, and elusive to the masses. This is what we will tackle in later blogs, and then you will be able to master things, and find books like the secrets of 100 years, and so much more, hear songs not yet written, and so much more. You will learn that interfering with hyperspace is a natural order in cosmos. It is built into the system through this gateway in the 5th dimension called by a hand full of mystics throughout the history of humankind, the dreaming channel. Don't look for this one on your Cable Television Line-up. There is no reality to the SCI-FI crap about the danger of altering time-lines, it is done all the time through this DC (Dreaming-Channel). Things are set up to work with a planned purpose, no matter who hates this truth, and how much. The speed of light is the big powerful deal that proves my words. If indeed other life forms that even remotely resemble our ideas of life forms, do in fact exist somewhere else in this huge hypersphere (universe), it is all fixed with the laws of large separations of distance and a cosmic limit of speed. Even if such things are true as in STARWARS movies, and depictions of these similarities with other shows; in real life; the only way two advanced cultures can meet, is when they either become advanced beyond physical into their pure energetic spirit and left far behind, their memories of greed and war and unrest; or should two really powerful advanced nasty civilizations exist and learn of each other, by the time they can do much effecting of each other's world, they'll advance further to the point beyond warmongers, and so forth. Many think that this can be overcome in theory, and that we might just cross the entire universe in a few minutes, through holes. Well, maybe this is true, maybe there is life elsewhere; maybe not, maybe not; but in looking at all of this, does not some intelligent set of rules just seem to show up here, that tell us, hay; this is all under control? I can see it with blinders on. Also, this same thing works in the dreaming-channel; where no holes in the universe need to be involved. Dreaming itself, 'creates the holes', 'finds or makes the other life worlds', or whatever. More powerful effects come out of the 'dream-worlds' , and then end up right here on the shelves of this waking life, than all of the space travel ever drempt of in all of the SCI-FI worlds ever seem to do, all put together.



I do not speak this because I enjoy typing, or acting like I know something you don't know, HA-HA, or anything at all like this. I am telling stuff that made itself a part of my life, for the worse, for the better, or in-between; but in the world I grew up in years ago; we were taught to share information with the world around us. We all learned and grew that way, and tried to be somewhat open minded. 911 closed down the New Age. So could this have been intentional? You bet it was. It was all a big sham, and now you have a bit of the reasons why. Why shouldn't it be someone with my PCN in the GAGA-NU, who is telling this secret to the masses? After-all, my PCN is 871, and in clock minutes, 8:71 would come out to 9:11. Another highly tolerated coincidence, Mizz Carmichael? No, I thought not, sweetie.



Well I said this blog would not be long, but you know old motor mouth me, as I tend to get going, and it is hard to shut me up. So sorry, Mister Ambassador. 3-4-7-12-12-7, yes it is hard for me to forget things, Nurse McDowell of Philadelphia.



One other thing needs a quick touch on. If things remain like they have been with all this persecution and harassment, my 'PC' will be starting up sooner or later, despite whatever magic parlor trick was engineered on me in late July of 2010. This was a good one, and I commend whoever pulled it off; and they do not come from this world. That much I'll promise the apes or the gods, so take your pick ladies and gentlemen.



Yes I want to go home Mark Minor, but just where is your home, and just who really, were you? Salvador Ventura's father came to me a couple of nights ago in a powerful interaction. I cannot blog the details, Miss Wescott, as I know when to keep my mouth freaking shut, BRO. Still I am not too Doris Plum dog shy to say this folks. If the siege goes on uninterrupted, PC will not stand for Paula, and I will not look a gift horse in the mouth forever.



Nighty-night my fellow citizens of hyperspace. Who will I see in my 'dreams'?



END TRANSMISSION:

No comments:

Post a Comment