Monday, June 18, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, KING NEB, CH. 0458












SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0458

SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY

STARTING BLOG, LIKE DUH:



Here is where the story of Father's Day continues here for me in mother fucking two thousand and fucking ass twelve. Siege, siege, and more siege, like really, where is Color-Me-Mine in Voorhees Township, Blue Jerksey, when I need them, lieutenant Sack Of Puss?









If for any reason, my blogs are not arranged as nicely as you may wish to be reading them, in font arrangement or color and whatever else; use the following URL address folks, pweeeeeeeeeze:

http://www.theansweristheqyuestion.blogspot.com/ for a better cosmetic value, the content, well you either like the Mountainpen, or you hate his guts and want to crucify the mother fucker. There is no in-between, it sort of fucking runs in my dam ass family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW.



Here is what happened after I posted up my previous precious MWM-871 PCN BLOG, SJ-Ch-0457. I kept on playing the PAPE-MORIANITY using EM (Electronic Metaphysics), sort of my own invented terminology, as I've never encountered it anywhere except on my blogs, and I've been freaking calling what I do, that, since around the big disco years of 1978 and 1979.



55555555555555555555555555555555555







I shut this down around ten or so, since all was quiet. Then at around a quarter past mother fucking ass midnight, my across the hall scum bag nabes decided to come home in a big bunch, it is part of two apartment systems as I have said before, and it was SLAM BAM FLINTSTONE POWER INFANTS CITY, for about an hour or around one AM. My letter in the later hours today when I go out due to the fucking shit that was perpetrated on me at South Beach yesterday here in criminal abounding WOMOTAMM Fort Pierce, Florida, USAESMWG, will be in the mail to the Florida State AG and the Office of the Governor. I have been told I cannot call 911, yet my PHA system Office Manager told me I need to call the police when nabes do monstrous things right outside my door, and when the station closes down, this is when it is at its worst, leaving me, the victim, to go to jail or be fined, or put up with this inconceivable mother fucking hell until I stroke out and die, and this is nothing less, MISTER PRESIDENT, than FIRST DEGREE, PRE-MEDITATED FUCKING MURDER, KIND SIR, this evil nation needs some heavy repair, I really do hope you can do this monumental job, for all of our sakes, as I told my old pal Bill Clinton, and I am sure the CIA and the SS kept my letter in 1994, and will quote me, “All evil empires fall into history”, now it's on the freaking public internet system for the whole dam ass world, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I spoke the truth and echoed the historical facts, making no threats, just telling it the way it is. I cannot swear in any court, that I fully understand why this is all happening to me, or just exactly who is behind this and doing it, planning these wicked things against me and then carrying them out with such bountiful accuracy and precision. My father served in World War ll, and told me that the military is quite famous for fowling things up and has a word for it, SNAFU, so it cannot be just some present time USA military system that is operating, without major major fucking help from something so far advanced that my mind cannot come close to understanding it all fully, so how can I ever successfully accuse? If this double bubble hell doesn't suck at C-Squared, what the fuck does, world?? This entire thing may be just as Jim Burr said, only the ass hole never did his homework sufficiently regarding Quantum Mechanical Sciences. I am only hoping that the great labs that do in fact study these powerhouse fucking awesome mysteries, also do real life shit, as I could not be all that much more specific n giving you dudes and duddesses lots of great ideas and ways to perform these type of tasks, scientifically. You all know about my PREDICTION CARDDECK system, and what I originally just called in 1991, ASAP-ART. Don't even get me fucking started, but I will say this much peeps. The neutral range is where you do not want your cards to chart into. So on days like this, do the black-matter-space ranged charts move further down, come on science peeps, do they? No, they go up towards the neutral zone ranges, just as positive white matter charted carddecks drop down towards or into the neutral zone. It is whatever you o not want, that happens, when shit is coming after you from the invisible quanta worlds of the Astral Plane. All real scientists know it and are too fucking scared to tell the Pope and wipe out the religious systems of Planet fucking Earth. Then peeps tell me I'm dangerous, me, you haven't started to fucking see the shit that is about to happen all around the world for this horrendous fucking 2012 attack on me. Maggie is going to mother fucking kick some fucking global G-8 ass like all get the fuck out, dudes and fucking ass duddesses, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I said CHINA QUAKE in 2008, and then what. I said you can bet your British Petrol in March of ten, and then what? I said the Phillies had the fucking 08 World Series, Misses butt wipe M. Hay, not all prophecies will be right because there is something called HSE (Hyper-Space-Equation. Still, I think I have done quite remarkably for a mere fucking ass mortal, YO. Nobody alive would believe me if I told you just exactly what is keeping the 10+R Quake from hitting down town Las Angeles. I do know my SBL (Safe Blogging Limits). Still, it will not protect them forever, and THEY FUCKING KNOW IT. This world was successfully invaded more than a hundred years ago, by the vacuum tube, that evolved mechanically into the first, the transistor, and later, the microchip. But if I ever told and proved the real full story, I would vanish off out onto Buzz Island, with Jason Forrest and his pals. Not everything I had on cassette tape was meant to be a public article. I was robbed yesterday on the beach, but before this, I was robbed at the Friendly Ice Cream Restaurant, on Route One, in Northeast Philadelphia back in 1996. They stole my entire car stereo, and the tape inside of it was not labeled, “The Meaning Of Life”, either Jason's buddies engineered all of this, and perhaps the robbery as well, I have learned to count nothing out, but then again, one cannot accuse directly, not without powerful court ready proofs and bags of official legal fucking ass evidence.











Now folks, let me go on and tell you that I turned the PAPE ROACH SYSTEM back on, and it is still quietly playing through the system, directly from headphones into an off hook telephone. There is no off-hook. There is just off-hook from the material world, Emmy-Lou Cicone, hope your mom enjoyed my Wall Street Paper on that trip into the Big apple that day in 1972. The great men of transdimensional close in parallel realities, such as millions of Al Graham Bell's and Walsh, compete throughout endless fifth dimensional hyperspace, for the glory of the telephone, but neither one of these cool dudes was trying to do what it is now being used for. They were doing what I am doing, BRO, using it in a very esoteric and paranormal mother fucking way. This was the way it was originally created to be used for, whether anyone out here wants or chooses to believe this truth or not, the old GWPOS of Monroe Township in Gloucester County, New Jersey, strikes again, and again, AND AGAIN, so SHARJK-SHARK, Ruth Huntington Gottwald. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.



STILL, we do not need any 'PAPE-ROACH' Bell/Walsh telephone inventions anywhere in any parallel reality, here, there, anywhere; to talk to a very special large and magical black kitty cat with bright white 'paws'. One needs only 36 ordinary playing cards, and the knowledge for properly using them, this is called operating the GAWNUM. I asked the GAWNUM two powerhouse fucking questions before I began working on this blog. First, I asked YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY the theft of all my shit on the beach on Father's fucking Day? I can see taking the pants and running off, somne peeps just might be dumb enough to have a few saw bucks in a pocket, all though I cannot imagine that kind of a stupidity level, taking cash to a fucking beach, what, you're looking for a hooker in a bikini, SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But they took it all, the towel, my od hat that looked like it was in a train wreck, used and worn shoes, eyeglasses, NO FOLKS, THIS WAS VERY FUCKING PERSONAL, RIGHT DETECTIVES OF LAW AND FUCKING ORDER, STAB, STAB, STAB, STAB, WELL, THE DREAM OF GETTING STABBED, what can JAY JAY EVANS and I say here, BRO???????????????????????????? Aniwho, I asked the question and received the answer of PCN-963. Some of the more powerful matching items to that number in the Gawnum, would be: $10,000.00, four queens and one six of hearts, Mary Moore, Greatest fish in Hubntinbgton Bay, World Tower Building, Medical Office Dream, and “Gonna' Get Along Without You” song. Well, between the day itself and what it stands for, remember that the odds of my drawing the number of any Gawnum, is one chance in 81, you do the fucking ass mathmatics folks, like DUH Hundaei 2006 flash forwards, Kevin Cornfields Costner. Yes sir, i'll bet my ass on these truths, Annie, you lovely sweet girl. Hay Ed, if you are breaking the law, come on, explain this shit on TV dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then my second and final question for the great kitty cat was, YYYYYYYYYYYYYY are these fucking jerk off neighbors fucking the hell with me so bad this entire past week??? The answer was PCN-853. There are not a whole lot of match list items for 853, but the three real big ones that matter for me are as follows, BRO: 36th Avenue, 1954, and STINGRAY. Cut me a break Troy fucking Tempest. Oh those magical melodie chords, like father, like '', and I know what I know, and don't need any butt holes in this universe telling me what I kbnow. Trillions of dam things I will out right admit that I do not know jack squat about, nor have one tiny bit of talent in the fields thereof, but the few things that I know, hay world, don't tell me I'm fullabulla, KMA Aquarius. How much more will this world steal from fucking me, B4 they feel satisfied that their twisted sick mission has been fucking completed, I wonder? Even Gawky could not properly answer that one I am quite positiver, and won't waste time trying to ask. Yeah, maybe there are two really vulgar people here, Jack McCoy, so you are free to leave the room.







In closing, so I can crash and burn for a while, not that I have not been in nuclear fire since August 15th of 1986; let me tell the great Michael Moore, and his great group, OCCUPY, that after the weekend they gave me, WALL STREET WILL MAKE A FUCKING KILLING THIS FUCKING WEEK, AND ANNIE DREAMFIELDS, FEEL FREE TO BET YOUR BIPPIE ON THAT ONE. Yeah Dawn, you're running this show all right, and your cousin has slightly bigger ideas, she does the whole dam empire. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E-N-D-I-N-G---------M-Y--------------B-L-O-G: Help me Alex Jones!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment