Wednesday, June 6, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, KING NEB, CH. 0447


SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0447

KING NEBNOOSHOO NOTHING PROPHET-88

SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY:



START:









Thank you lovely Goddess Diana, for coming over to visit with me this morning. Your colors and your beauty up in the skies, evokes emotions of unfathomable joy and excitement throughout my tortured pathetic soul. Tell Sarah-Stacey Krassle, I am sorry for everything I've done wrong in my rotten miserable life. I will be over at Mike's up on South Island. I will talk to HER when I get there, she all ready knows I am coming over.



Too bad that day that I ended up later at Fresh Tracks Recording Studio with 161616161616 and Billy Harner, to cut that song, SARAH, on the day after New Years Day in 2000, had to ever happen. I would much rather have endlessly remained on that wonderful awesome beach towel, with my two fantastic and inconceivably ravishing goddesses. Please let me out of here soon, I need to escape this physical waking life, I just cannot take it any more. Please Stacey and Diana, take pity on your fragile twisted meek weak little boy.



STOP:

No comments:

Post a Comment