Friday, March 29, 2013

MORIANITY PART V, CHAPTER 00027


3:39 PM-EDST, FRIDAY SUPER FUCKING BOTBAR DAY



MARCH 29, 2013



© MARK WAYNE MOHR BLOG URLS 2006-2013



BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:





FOLKS, THIS HAS BEEN A VERY FUCKING CUBNT LAPPING HORROBLE DAY OF SECRET BLACK-OPS ATTACK FROM FUCKING COCK SUCKING INVISIBLE FORCES THAT WOULD MAKE EINSTEIN ELDRIDGE BLUSH, ALONG WITH THE ENTIRE NAVAL AND AIR FORCES OF THE WORLD WAR TWO AMERICAN THEATER, BACK IN THE EARLY NINETEEN-FORTIES. HERE IS WHAT IS GOING DOWN TODAY, YO!





I woke up and cleaned up and dressed and went to the local library, as the technical staff told me yesterday over the telephone to come over at one of the clock. They were going to make some copies on my blank CDR discs or whatever they're called, so I brought them, and then upload to Youtube, the greedy fisherman song. It amazes me how only kids seem to know how to do all this stuff, and even so-called teck peeps do not. You must convert the music wave file into a video file. I do not know how to do it any more than the well paid technical staff do. I was able to get one lousy copy disc made for safe keeping, but if they both should go, I AM FUCKED, and need a computer service source such as the advertised 'Carbonite' or whatever, to keep stuff that is beyond mother fucking replaceable. In some universes, Magnesonic is a machine that is used for being able to do all sorts of things like this, but that is topic for other days and other fucking blogs, and has nothing to do with my reality and this interdream of the me who I am right now in this here and now illusion that seems so major real when trapped inside it, the fucking cunt lapping ultimate 4-D VIDEO GAME, WITH MEMORY ERASE FEATURE, all built in, you come here, and pow, whatever is on the other side of the game screen, peeps are clueless. Gates, the day you assholes come up with stuff like this, peeps'll fucking kiss your ass while you take a dam shit. This is one powerful game I find myself trapped in, it is beyond mother fucking words so why the fuck go on any further, YO? But the problem at the library, is not learning that only children, who adults are not legally allowed to approach in this new fucking PC world, no matter how legitimate the reason; as if time travelers didn't do all this shit and know all this shit in my fucking Pandora box all along, Marge Leo, cut me one, you bitch in '85, YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This day did not begin with this, nor end with it, and it has not ended, and this is where the word BOTBAR was needed for me to invent back in late '86 or early sometime in 1987, BRAH. A day can BOTBAR at one minute after you wake up, if you fall down and hit your head and split your skull half open for fucking asshole crissake. So it stands for the words of BOTTOM OF THE BARREL ALREADY RATED, hence the letters abbreviate into B---O---T---B---A---R. I used to rate various parameters of my life each and every fucking day from late July somewhere in 1983 until I quit and could no longer stand writing down all fucking ONES on a chart sheet day after day after day in the fucking pussy chewing early part of August somewhere in 1997, while residing at the nightmare Somerdale, New Jersey death-house, over at the corner of Misery and Suffering Streets, AKA Harvard and Yale fucking Avenues, Yo YO YO YO YO YO YO, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well people, let me tell it harsh and straight, this was a bad fucking day right from the swinging door, and this time, my own, and let me tell you what happened, Mister Exxon Derrijo, or along with your thick Italian accent old buddy, what haa-penned. Before I do, a moron child can tell you who understands the reality of Applied Parallel Event or (APE) for short, that their evil DOW JONES most likely flew up today about 6 or 7 or 8 hundred mother fucking points. Nothing would ever shock me anymore with this mother fucking twisted evil dirt bag empire of Otammic pure scum!





I woke up and showered, etcetera, dressed, got my shit all together, and tried to walk out my door, and it would not close. This was not the first mother fucking time this happened, but this was the worst attack yet so far, Mister Spurious Eternally 'Unexplainable' Security Guard Clock-Key 'Nonfitting Unfittable' and any other words you want to tell me I cannot fucking use, as Poor Richard Fuckhead Franklin is gonna' mother fucking use them whether you like it or fucking not, HELL-WRECKER, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO Syndrome. Even when I went back inside the apartment and pushed against it, kicked it, it did not want to shut at the bottom, and was warped to all fucking shit ass get out. Finally, I was able to force it shut from the outside, and when I got back home, like pure fucking magic, there was nothing wrong with the door at all, and opened and closed easier than a feather drifting through the sky in a warm fucking summers breeze. I don't buy into shit like this, and I know that this is all being done to me by fucking rotten dirty bastard lizard chewing muff diving Briggers. The entire day a was also something that has not been around for a long time now, just bursting onto the scene like a fucking atomic fucking ass bomb going right off in my face, and that is a super super GIANT PUSSY'S ATTACK ALL OVER THE PLACE. On top of that, the minute I did get out beyond my cunt chewing door and walked down the hallway to the elevator so I could go down from the sixth floor to the ground level and out to my parked car in the lot, I l;ooke4d out the window on the south side of the PH Building, to a sky FILLED WITH MOTHER FUCKING CHEMTRAILS. Once o left the mother fucking library, unable to do what I wanted, most were gone and done for the day, as though they were all saying to me, the makers and pilots, not the trails; HA HA HA Mountainpen, you fucking diseased little snot-brain puke-nose. Well, fine, but you do not know what I will be doing very soon, so choke on that bit of nastiness, you sick wicked rotten mother fucking rat bastard puss bags. Hay doc, Washington or no Washington, it seems you have been totally correct all along, and THAT IS NOT MY PROBLEM, no sir, but what you did to me long before my driving instructions to get to your place that day, now THAT is where Sir Rockdroid Roddenberry, AKA RORO can really make his famous dick chewing statement for the gangs in the hellfire club, cubed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! W---O---W. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Don't get me fucking started Linda and Jerry Skateboards. I AM HERE, I don't fucking need to come back. I never left, did I Mister fucking Harner, so don't put me in so much pain fella. Hay holmes, I can only take so much, and then a huge monster group of twisters are gonna' blow your way, and all the other big bad Wolves might huff and puff, and know so much about me, sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit, Dawn-Marie freaking King, oh mighty fucking miserable ass Queen, YO YO YO!!! Hell, even Mister fucking Spock used his hands to get into your head, and mister jit bag Reale used his to get into my prick, but shit dude, you can blow my mind for real, huh Jack McCoy, and then cycle back and forget it all, neat fucking trick, WOW, now how about a WOW-TRUCK, TD Canada, OH BONANZA YO?????????????????????? Come on dudes, why does everyone insist on not ever allowing me any happiness? Why can't you bring me one lousy little WOW TRUCK parked at the bank again, am I asking that much, for crissake, YO? Yeah Billy, you and Rob know the score, whether you know it or not. Remember the day I tried to show you all the giant sluts all over the place, and immediately, nothing anywhere all over the entire part of Atlantic City where we were, stood much over five foot three for an hour, as if they were all magically Potter transported off the planet, then finally, two big girls walked into Frailenger's Salt Water Taffy Store, to buy some macaroons from Queenie? Yeah, my life happens every single day, Billy, so that is what I AM saying, I cannot speak for what Sally is fucking saying, holmes, YO!!!!!



All you crumbs from New Jersey, you all make me want to mother fucking puke my living guts out, you wouldn't even accept my apology, you rotten bottom feeding bastard piles of garbage maggots.







This was a horrible day, and it is not over yet. If anything mother fucking happens to me, Sheriff Mascara, Florida State Police, local PEE-DEE, etcetera, I HAVE BEEN MURDERED CLEVERLY BY PURE DIRTY ROTTWEN SCUM BAG HELLISH NIGHTMARE MURDERERS. THIS IS A SWORN DYING UTTERANCE AND A MANS DYING DECLARATION, LEGALLY TOLD AND LEGALLY SWORN, SO HELP ME ALL MIGHTY GODDESS ISSSJKK, yes great Dawn MK, it does not take me 888 Earth years of time or an Astral MK, to know or figure out a few basic things, you all think you're so fucking smart and clever out there, you all TOTALLY FUCKING SUCK THE STENCHIEST DOGSHIT ON PLANET EARTH. Now do not get me wrong, there are a select few folks out here who genuinely do care about me, but they are way to scared to ever get themselves involved in this beyond unfathomable and unspeakable situation, they know better, and by goddess, they SHOULD know better. When I get totally down and dirty and tell some real shit, and back it up with real shit, these days that I call WEIRD DAYS which means by the way, weird even for the mountainpen, will either stop, or this entire world will fucking be smashed to bits by a planet sized rock on a perfect direct angle collision course. I will tell you that last night, I began seeing what I would be able to do just by opening up a short little squib of a tiny few things, and then show old blog references and predated proofs, and I believe that this is why the WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE put me through this hell today. I can never know stuff like this for sure, but I will be naturally, discussing this with my panther cat, as I said on my last blog folks, we go back quite a ways. Where was he when I needed help a few hours later, closing my door, that is what I AM left to ponder? Then it hits and the little light goes on, and you can hear Detective Goren say it louder than the Liberty Bell in Philly-57-Hick-Hock sticks, without all the thumping loud noise otherwise involved, and that would be, gee really folks; THOSE TOWELS, BROTHER, OH THOSE MOTHER FUCKING TOWELS. You so much as do anything in three dimensions, and POOF, Harry Potter, YO; a lot of dry ones all around the soaking wet one, begin to experience the slow but onward moving seepage of what you may wish to fucking refer to as the TES, or the (Transdimensional Effects Syndrome). Does anyone have a WOW for me, well, if not, give me a middle C and I'll write something, for you. Hay, we all know the internet is a Victoria winters sanitized version of truth, all bland, and all within tolerated limits. So go there for the hum drum norms of life; but come here to good old fucking Morianity, if you seek after two things that appear to go hand in hand all throughout the known recorded history of our entire civilization, 'TRUTHS', and 'SHOCKS'!!!!!!!!!



So everyone who knows 3% or more about my blogs and follows them even a little bit, scream FUCK ME, if you don't think I could write on for about 200 mother fucking years. No peeps, I am going to relax with my show, THE MENTALIST now, and sign off, so bye-bye at least for right now. No more giant trashy girls to bother me, I am all safe in here tucked away, with my handy little secret weapon if the McThug Gang wants to ever break in and see if I'm a bliffing-bluffing; huh David Ultimate Bacon. WEEEEEEEEE. Sayt hi to your pal DEE SLIM, and for my morians who like RAP MUSIC, he has a really cool channel, YO, so visit all these dudes at http://youtube/deezyslim and enjoy it. Me, well I kind of had my fill of all of this shit back when my oldest daughter was in grammar school in 1980, with the great and mighty non-oz gunman AKA Lenny McKinnon, the record promoter with the other HARRAH interesting set of parents, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, hay Mashell Daniels, sweetie, I don't judge, just leave me along and let me get home, YO, I do not belong in your world, right Flatliner mommy-1997?????????????????????? Odd-EEE-OSS, folks!





***MORIANITY PART FIVE***





A child knows that a lot of shit can be learned by visiting my Youtube site that will be gone forever very shortly, your loss folks, not freaking mine.





THE MASTER SHEET FOR MORIANITY PART FIVE:
















my pic photo MohrMark.jpg




Add to Your Facebook Timeline

Showcase your uploads, Stories and other recent activity on your Facebook Timeline. You're always in control of who sees what - you can turn it off or remove posts at any time.




theansweristheqyuestion


My Photo
On Blogger since January 2006
Profile views - 2779

My blogs

About me

Gender
Male
Industry
Occupation
Location
Hammonton, New Jersey, United States
Introduction
Not boring, without hesitation nor concern for fibbing, I can honestly say with a knowing that out of 8 billion that live or have lived here, none have shared my wild ride through hyperspace, with awareness.
Interests
Favorite Movies
Favorite Music
Favorite Books
You forgot your mom's birthday! What can you make out of super glue and olive pits?
An angry mother. Also, a little philosophy for you is as follows:
At the risk of sounding negative, the only thing one may be truly sure of, is that you cannot be sure of anything.









YOU HAVE NOW READ CHAPTER NUMBER 27







If you have read this opening, feel free to skip this part.



FOLKS, AS I SAID TO THE COPYRIGHT OFFICE IN THE LATE EIGHTIES ON MY EPITOME OF HARASSMENT TAPES, GOOD MORNING, GOOD AFTERNOON, GOOD EVENING, WHATEVER THE CASE MAY BE. How can I possibly know when you are reading what I am writing? I AM not the great ISISCYLLA SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KARGE KRASSLE, and never will be, sort of like my old pal David Charles Roth's only show in town. How he would always remind me, seemingly on a daily basis, that the WOMO-MILITUFORCE is not the only show in town, nor will they ever be. I believe the tapes are somewhere available in the great Library of Congress, Copyright Office, in Washington, District of Columbia, a place may I add with a very liberated attitude where the age of sexual consent should be placed, and what is good for the lawmakers, is good for everyone else, and if that is not true, just exactly how have I misspelled America? XIII is the number by the way, such a tender age and how the perverts must wonder why this is not common knowledge and all move into our great capitol city, right Roy? I still cannot believe that you told me this, or that nobody seems to know it, know matter how I spread around what you said to me, old pal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



This will be the master sheet for PART 5 of MORIANITY.



Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse





















1 comment: