Saturday, March 30, 2013

MORIANITY PART 5, CHAPTER 00028


















MARCH 30, 2013, 5:08 AM-EDST, SATURDAY MORNING

© BLOGS OF MARK WAYNE MOHR MOUNTAINPEN

2006-2013 BLOG URLS PROTECTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF CLAIMANT





Beginning this transmission:



Folks, yesterday was a real doozie whopper for me, and I am sorry for cursing and swearing like a madman when I get days so wickedly horrific. You may be thinking, what a crude dirt bag, well, maybe so, but my retort is two fold, I am sorry if you feel that way, and also sorry that you are not able to know what I go through, as not only do I go through all this hellishness that you read about on these blogs, but on top of that, I experience a deeper human life than you do. PP said it all, I do not live on the surface level as most if not all the rest of you seem to do, feel a little pity of my sorry ass folks, don't just hate my miserable guts. You know, a perfect example exists unless somehow they removed it from my site, and they may have, but at a blog site that I no longer blog on as only butt-wipes read and make mean ass comments on it, but at the SoulCast website, my very last blog there from New Jersey was made just as you read it on Blogger, in middle December of 2009, the day I ran away from my daughter's distant cousins, in Hammonton, New Jersey, and some butt-wipe commented and said something really mean and undeserved. Here I am suffering like a pathetic kidnapped victim if ever there was one, and this totally inhuman soulless creep told me my rants are a lot of crap basically. Nice person, YO. Real darn nice, gee whiz, and golly gash darn it, people. Oh yes, I do not live inside a tiny little universe containing three dimensions. My body does, I said, I DO NOT, not my body, ME, I AM NOT MY BODY, and by the way, in case you didn't know it, neither are you. How any atheist can hold that untruth and live with it on a daily basis, is 10 times harder for me to grasp than any E=MC SQ crap, any day of the century, 24/7/365.2422. On top of all of this, you all do what you want to do, that's all fine and cool, but I am legitimately sorry for swearing like a madman when life does indeed get the freaking better of me. It began in the morning by the way, with a nasty FIRE ALARM, and then I fell back to sleep for a couple more hours, and then awoke, and all HELL BROKE LOOSE, just as you read about on my previous non-precious blog, and all black cats from medical institutes or technical bay areas on any planes, notwithstanding, YO. Whatcha up to, Anna, you know Berny Dera's pal Andy passed away years ago, and not all that much later, he lost his daughter Donna, and I hear she is blaming the 911 attack, or the family is. WOW, if those mercury lights really killed and sickened all those emergency responders, my problem with that is simple. They implode as they call it mistakenly, as it is really a tightly controlled smart dynamite explosion, but in any case, they do it all the time to old structures the world over, and have been doing this for decades and decades, and these buildings or many of them are also filled to the freaking brim with mercury lights all busted from the 'implosion', so what gives here, Al gore? I just do not buy into any of this, any more than 99% of the non royals unlike my good pal and formerly known artist, believe that concentrated jet traffic is harmful to the health of human beings. The slowly heating skies are not from mankind, but from a natural cycle within cycles, called the ICE AGE, and jets just happened to get invented by mankind right at the start of three major warming trends all clocking in simultaneously around that era of the middle twentieth century. Slowly, leaf foliage changed and colors came later in the northeastern United States, the seasons altered a little bit, and nobody even really remembers the way things were in the sixties, they were either not born yet or they just let it all poof out of their memories, well I did not, raspberry festivals and all, Ben Franklin. You see folks, you all think you have so many answers, you doctors and scientists and lawyers and engineers, with all your dam degrees up all over your wall, next to a mirror covered in your own slobber from your self admiration. Well, again, that's your business and I respect it. Still, nobody has a clue what is going on, well, there is one very special person, whoever it really is, who said a very special thing to me when I used to have my Morianity-Foundation website up a while back. Whoever you are, you are the greatest person in the universe, because as Peter was told by Jesus, a higher power revealed that truth you spoke about me, to you. Maybe the higher power within you, or since this is a universal concept, strike the word maybe no matter how it all may shake out. Still, there is a powerful deal going on with those towels, folks. It is all rapped up in many other things, from not being able to buy or sell in the end times, to why the media controlled new world order insists on speaking so bland and dull, and calls folks like me both radical or violently insane. Again, it is their privilege to feel that way, and say that. So hello and Merry Christmas, and good day or night or whatever the case may be, all you nice wonderful folks in Washington, DOC-13. I promise never to talk about the house on the highway,m or the full truths of Florida and me and the interaction that is much larger than two little trips here, and a lot more. Those who know, know what secrets I'll keep. I'll do this because I am a decent guy, no matter what you do to me or how you may feel about me.





I still should not act up and rant and swear like a drunk sailor tripping over lines at sea and nearly falling into the bigger drink, and I am sorry folks, and will try to clean up my rotten lousy mouth a bit. I could talk a thousand years, and anyone who reads me, knows this, sop let me shut the ef up now and log off and post up, and nighty-night tyall. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.



In closing, just know this much folks. I am not ever going to give up in things that I believe in. That would be the ultimate betrayal, being a traitor tyo yourself is worse than crucifying Christ, and you can stone me for saying this, but it's honesty, Mister Joel, pure total 100% honesty, in or out of opera houses, and fifth dimensional festivals that contain people who have been HIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So dream on Timmy, old buddy, and may the gods be with you, friend.







***MORIANITY PART FIVE***





A child knows that a lot of shit can be learned by visiting my Youtube site that will be gone forever very shortly, your loss folks, not freaking mine.





THE MASTER SHEET FOR MORIANITY PART FIVE:
















my pic photo MohrMark.jpg




Add to Your Facebook Timeline

Showcase your uploads, Stories and other recent activity on your Facebook Timeline. You're always in control of who sees what - you can turn it off or remove posts at any time.




theansweristheqyuestion


My Photo
On Blogger since January 2006
Profile views - 2779

My blogs

About me

Gender
Male
Industry
Occupation
Location
Hammonton, New Jersey, United States
Introduction
Not boring, without hesitation nor concern for fibbing, I can honestly say with a knowing that out of 8 billion that live or have lived here, none have shared my wild ride through hyperspace, with awareness.
Interests
Favorite Movies
Favorite Music
Favorite Books
You forgot your mom's birthday! What can you make out of super glue and olive pits?
An angry mother. Also, a little philosophy for you is as follows:
At the risk of sounding negative, the only thing one may be truly sure of, is that you cannot be sure of anything.









THIS IS NOW CHAPTER NUMBER 28:







If you have read this opening, feel free to skip this part.



FOLKS, AS I SAID TO THE COPYRIGHT OFFICE IN THE LATE EIGHTIES ON MY EPITOME OF HARASSMENT TAPES, GOOD MORNING, GOOD AFTERNOON, GOOD EVENING, WHATEVER THE CASE MAY BE. How can I possibly know when you are reading what I am writing? I AM not the great ISISCYLLA SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KARGE KRASSLE, and never will be, sort of like my old pal David Charles Roth's only show in town. How he would always remind me, seemingly on a daily basis, that the WOMO-MILITUFORCE is not the only show in town, nor will they ever be. I believe the tapes are somewhere available in the great Library of Congress, Copyright Office, in Washington, District of Columbia, a place may I add with a very liberated attitude where the age of sexual consent should be placed, and what is good for the lawmakers, is good for everyone else, and if that is not true, just exactly how have I misspelled America? XIII is the number by the way, such a tender age and how the perverts must wonder why this is not common knowledge and all move into our great capitol city, right Roy? I still cannot believe that you told me this, or that nobody seems to know it, know matter how I spread around what you said to me, old pal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



This will be the master sheet for PART 5 of MORIANITY.



Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse




















END TRANSMISSION, WHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

1 comment: