Sunday, March 24, 2013

MORIANITY PART FIVE, CHAPTER XXIII




               ***MORIANITY PART FIVE***





A child knows that a lot of shit can be learned by visiting my Youtube site that will be gone forever very shortly, your loss folks, not freaking mine.





THE MASTER SHEET FOR MORIANITY PART FIVE:
















my pic photo MohrMark.jpg




Add to Your Facebook Timeline

Showcase your uploads, Stories and other recent activity on your Facebook Timeline. You're always in control of who sees what - you can turn it off or remove posts at any time.




theansweristheqyuestion


My Photo
On Blogger since January 2006
Profile views - 2779

My blogs

About me

Gender
Male
Industry
Occupation
Location
Hammonton, New Jersey, United States
Introduction
Not boring, without hesitation nor concern for fibbing, I can honestly say with a knowing that out of 8 billion that live or have lived here, none have shared my wild ride through hyperspace, with awareness.
Interests
Favorite Movies
Favorite Music
Favorite Books
You forgot your mom's birthday! What can you make out of super glue and olive pits?
An angry mother. Also, a little philosophy for you is as follows:
At the risk of sounding negative, the only thing one may be truly sure of, is that you cannot be sure of anything.









THIS IS NOW CHAPTER NUMBER XXIII:







If you have read this opening, feel free to skip this part.



FOLKS, AS I SAID TO THE COPYRIGHT OFFICE IN THE LATE EIGHTIES ON MY EPITOME OF HARASSMENT TAPES, GOOD MORNING, GOOD AFTERNOON, GOOD EVENING, WHATEVER THE CASE MAY BE. How can I possibly know when you are reading what I am writing? I AM not the great ISISCYLLA SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KARGE KRASSLE, and never will be, sort of like my old pal David Charles Roth's only show in town. How he would always remind me, seemingly on a daily basis, that the WOMO-MILITUFORCE is not the only show in town, nor will they ever be. I believe the tapes are somewhere available in the great Library of Congress, Copyright Office, in Washington, District of Columbia, a place may I add with a very liberated attitude where the age of sexual consent should be placed, and what is good for the lawmakers, is good for everyone else, and if that is not true, just exactly how have I misspelled America? XIII is the number by the way, such a tender age and how the perverts must wonder why this is not common knowledge and all move into our great capitol city, right Roy? I still cannot believe that you told me this, or that nobody seems to know it, know matter how I spread around what you said to me, old pal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



This will be the master sheet for PART 5 of MORIANITY.



Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse

OK folks, I am under a super attack, and this entire mother fucking month of MARCH 2013 is one huge nasty ass fucking BOTBAR.





Here is what is going on now, and it is currently 10:16 PM-EDST, on Sunday super botbar night on March 24, 2013. First, there is some party going on up on my floor, and it is wild, but I am not going to anything until after hours, then it is time for calling 911. also, I have e-mailed another message to my resident manager, Mizz Debbie Marotto. This was done right after posted up my last blog a while ago. Then I asked GAGA-KITTY-CAT why this attack with the nabes is so horrible, and of course, remember, it is always a DEATH DAY ON SUNDAY, for the parallel event of effecting the Dow Jones Stock Market for th opening of the week in just hours. My response from GAGA was PRIVATE COSMICODED NUMBER-862. Here are the matching list items for PCN-862.





DOW JONES----LAST NIGHT I SAW SARAH'S FRIENDS----VOORHEES, NEW JERSEY----APRIL LEE----CHASING A CAT AROUND----GOVERNOR----SARAH KRASSLE'S GAME----





As I speak, hollering in the hallway and loud doors are non stop, maybe I will not wait until midnight, but I have a powerful feeling that 911 will be called, and this time, they will not leave the building until somebody is in cuffs. Also, I played my systems roulette on this super BOTBAR day, and made another two units, or $200.00 using the black gaming chip level as I did in 1986 in Atlantic City.







Now, go to your CBS Network, if it is not 11:00 yet, and by the way, I had to change the computer clock again, this is twice in a week now that the enemies of the MICROSOFT MILITUFORCE messed with the computer timer inside of the PC, and turned it back an hour. One of my very favorite television shows, “THE MENTALIST” is supposed to be on at 10:00 following the show from 9-10, called, “THE GOOD WIFE”, as if there are any of those. Yes I'm in a very bad fucking mood, so I will not be all that nice right now, please try and live with it, my wonderful freaking Morians. TANKS! Ani-ha, even the fucking shit on the Comcast Guide shows the show will come on, the shit on the lower screen shows the show as on and tells the plot, only there is no MENTALIST, and it just went to some completely other fucking garbage show. This is all TO MAKE THAT COCK SUCKING STOCK MARKET TOTALLY FUCKING FLY TOMORROW, AND ALL OF NEXT WEEK, A-G-A-I-N, SOSO-WEIN? NOTHING NEW GOING ON HERE FOLKS, NOT ONE TINY FUCKING WEE LITTLE BITCHING BITM, YO!!!!!!!!!!!! BANG BING BANG BING, TIME TO CALL 911, I CANNOT TAKE THIS FUCKING SHIT ANY FUCKING LONGER YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAGNESOPNIC------MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, YOU KNOW WHAT TO FUCKING DO AND YOU KNOW WHEN TO DO IT, BRENDA MOORE, YOU WHORE FROM 92.








No comments:

Post a Comment