Saturday, March 2, 2013

MORIANITY-4---HADDONWOOD MYSTERIES STILL HAUNTING ME IN 2013










MORIANITY-4



HADDONWOOD MYSTERIES STILL HAUNTING ME IN 2013



4:05 AM-EST, MARCH 2M 2013, SATURDAY EARLY MORNING





Just how much wild stuff happening all around me is being done by the miraculous miracles of water walking Microsoft Corporation and their mind boggling Google and all the social media sites this mind control organization owns and controls, I have no way of accurately determining. How could I for fucking crissake, last time I checked, I was a flesh and blood human fucking being? But I doubt that even the great still another MC in my life, and there are a dozen of them from a powerful paint company to a powerful Astral Plane organization that makes up one third of the Astral Authorities, and laugh if you wish to, but they are as real and unreal, as all of us and all of us, in this waking world so-called 'real-life' hyperspace, but I do really doubt that even THEY can do certain things reserved for Mister and Misses Isis. I do not say all this lightly, but I say what needs to be said, as if I do not, then I have gone out of my way to really waste a lot of my own time, and a lot of all of yours who have taken some interest in Morianity. I will not intentionally do this type of deception, not for any kind of payoff, threat, intimidation, direct, indirect, or however implied, and it has been implied on numerous occasion folks, and may I add, ON NUMEROUS REALMS OF EXISTENCE. Less than a week ago, before all of the [powerful and wild computer hacking, there was a major incident that I have yet to blog and tell you all about but this is so that at times like right now, I can indeed tell it, and along with other things, it will all tie a lot of stuff together and really get you to wondering and thinking, unless I speak to living robot automatons. I had never said out loud in this apartment, the name of ISIS at that point in time. I was writing down a few notes while my TV was on, and these notes are stuff that I'll be blogging about, and the second I said 'ISIS', the entire system all died. Now I told on a previous blog that I do have something wrong with the output jack front part of my television, and it is a cheap little set that would never be worth repairing this for. Once in a while, you need to jiggle the entire 3-RCA patch-cord that goes into the three front jacks, red, white, and yellow for stereo left and right sides and video. It just totally winks out and someone put a short circuit into the system one day while I was at work back when I first was living here or else back at the prior address up in the hood of Fort Pierce. I don't fucking believe that shit like this just keeps happening to me randomly helter-skelter, sorry folks, I may have been at night, but just not last night, and by the way, I was born in the early part of the late third of morning around stock market open time of the present, not back in 1954, at half past nine. Now back at the Haddonwood Swim Club, where I was a member from late in June in 1994, up through early in August in 1996; I had some powerful shit happening around me, from the dropping of giant black horse flies from planes flying low above me in the outdoor swimming pool, to half a dozen other things that there simply is not sufficient time to directly even try to examine right now and keep this blog from being a Tolstoy sized book. What I will say is that swimming there at that club swimming pool, was part of a powerful plan, designed by All mighty Babylonian Isis a million or really, many millions of years ago; long before our personal meeting in the Garden, that none of you will ever hear told nor will read about in any historical account or Holy Words that survive the scrutiny of the 'list makers'. It was no miracle that I knew after the previous weekend was rapping up, that I did not need biting giant flies all over me, to tell me that the DOW JONES would go way up again on the week, AND I DID TELL YOU ALL JUST EXACTLY THAT, AND IT DID GO WAY UP, JUST AS I SAID, and this is a simple parlor trick that most of the time is accurate, because I understand just what APE and ICPE or using Parallel Event against me, is really all about, and how the wealthy Fortune-Whatever the number is, has been using this on me since at least around middle fucking nineteen-eighty-six. It is cheek kissing close to the ALL TIME RECORD HIGHS NOW, and a retarded fucking brat can see that it will indeed be CROSSING OVER this target, and head straight for mother fucking stellar regions now, leaving a trail of maggots with my name on them, behind! But I'd be a total pants on fire liar with or without McGuire, if I said this all started at the fucking Haddonwood Swimming Club in Deptford, New Jersey, in 1995 somewhere and going into the year that the place closed down on a dime and sits to this very day, totally shrouded in utter quintessential mystery; and all covered over by vegetation and natural growth, leaving an inner shell of outlandish and unexplained epitomized twilight zone piano notes, endlessly playing the Rod Serling theme. I'd further be lying with flaming pants a blazing, if I said things did not keep right on going after the place closed down quicker than a vampire supposedly loses consciousness at the instant of sunrise. Haddonwood is however quite a powerful mid point zone for a lack of better way of expressing this bizarre situation. Why do I say this? Well, this is where Isis's stepfather came over and talked to me in the pool, claiming to be a family member to use his words, and I thereby just assumed, a cousin. This all did not happen because I decided to get up one morning and throw on a nice clean blue shirt with little orange stripes on it, and shine up my shoes extra bright. No sir, things like this just do not happen, unless they are 'supposed to happen', but we can leave all of this, for right bow, in the cosmic abeyance files, and move right along to the present time.



Before I do get into some of the really wild water walking 'meerks' to use a future word short for miracles, I'll tell you that Mikey got the green light from his doctor back on Friday afternoon, and beginning today, Saturday, he is able to drive, and can even resume his duties on Monday with his position at the Port Saint Lucie AARP Office there on route One at the tall building, tall for that area, AKA a Diana target. I only wish she'd be a little friendlier with me, I have not seen her lovely lightning is a while, and really miss her. I've been helping him do some necessary personal stuff over the past three days, and he has been quite generous, despite gasoline nearly hitting four fucking dollars per gallon recently, he has forced me to take quite a bit of money, and would not take no for an answer. The weather has been overcast and cool, Floridians would call it cold, I call it a little piece of Heaven, without any hockey sticks, poor promotion vocalists from 1986, or dirt bag Mister Snyder's.















Back earlier on a couple of occasions, I told how time runs faster in the eastern half of my apartment than it does in the western half, and proved it over and over with many kinds of watches, clocks, and machine timers, both electric and battery operated. There is no mistaking this incredible phenomenon no matter how unfathomable these words may appear to sound. What I have not told you is that my computer is on that side of the room, and this has only happened after I had the CD's of some transdimensional music that's on them, burned onto my Windows Media Player inside this computer. When I remove one of the three items, the time effect is about a third less, removing two as you may imagine, lessens the effect by two thirds, and when all of it is removed, it goes away entirely and totally. Then, putting them back on, one by one, the same thing returns with the measuring of time with time pieces. You can believe whatever you want to, but I know what I know folks, and I also know that GOOGLE and Microsoft Corporation is watching every little thing that I do, and also, what you all do too. This whole thing is beyond Uncles on bent knees, and out of control, and this is all beyond sweeping sand brooms or Ralph and Sandy crying the dam blues back in fucking 1983. Still, I made 3 and a half units in my Systems Roulette, weeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment