Saturday, March 23, 2013

MORIANITY PART 5, CHAPTER XX






***MORIANITY PART FIVE***





A child knows that a lot of shit can be learned by visiting my Youtube site that will be gone forever very shortly, your loss folks, not freaking mine.





THE MASTER SHEET FOR MORIANITY PART FIVE:
















my pic photo MohrMark.jpg




Add to Your Facebook Timeline

Showcase your uploads, Stories and other recent activity on your Facebook Timeline. You're always in control of who sees what - you can turn it off or remove posts at any time.




theansweristheqyuestion


My Photo
On Blogger since January 2006
Profile views - 2779

My blogs

About me

Gender
Male
Industry
Occupation
Location
Hammonton, New Jersey, United States
Introduction
Not boring, without hesitation nor concern for fibbing, I can honestly say with a knowing that out of 8 billion that live or have lived here, none have shared my wild ride through hyperspace, with awareness.
Interests
Favorite Movies
Favorite Music
Favorite Books
You forgot your mom's birthday! What can you make out of super glue and olive pits?
An angry mother. Also, a little philosophy for you is as follows:
At the risk of sounding negative, the only thing one may be truly sure of, is that you cannot be sure of anything.









THIS IS NOW CHAPTER NUMBER 20:







If you have read this opening, feel free to skip this part.



FOLKS, AS I SAID TO THE COPYRIGHT OFFICE IN THE LATE EIGHTIES ON MY EPITOME OF HARASSMENT TAPES, GOOD MORNING, GOOD AFTERNOON, GOOD EVENING, WHATEVER THE CASE MAY BE. How can I possibly know when you are reading what I am writing? I AM not the great ISISCYLLA SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KARGE KRASSLE, and never will be, sort of like my old pal David Charles Roth's only show in town. How he would always remind me, seemingly on a daily basis, that the WOMO-MILITUFORCE is not the only show in town, nor will they ever be. I believe the tapes are somewhere available in the great Library of Congress, Copyright Office, in Washington, District of Columbia, a place may I add with a very liberated attitude where the age of sexual consent should be placed, and what is good for the lawmakers, is good for everyone else, and if that is not true, just exactly how have I misspelled America? XIII is the number by the way, such a tender age and how the perverts must wonder why this is not common knowledge and all move into our great capitol city, right Roy? I still cannot believe that you told me this, or that nobody seems to know it, know matter how I spread around what you said to me, old pal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



This will be the master sheet for PART 5 of MORIANITY.



Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse

Here is the updated situation, Mister Beaver Cleaver. Dear journal, lotsanlots of stuff is happening, some in one realm, others in other realms that will all get around to effecting the realm that my body is now typing this message to you all, in.













RED ALERT, RED ALERT, RED ALERT

I JUST HAD MY ENTIRE OFFICE WORD SYSTEM TOTALLY CRASH AT 1:54 PM-EDST ON THIS CUNT CHEWING SATURDAY AFTERNOON, DEVIL FUCKING NUMBER 23 MARCH FROM HELL, IN 2013, A YEAR THAT ALSO IS NOT FILLED WITH DIGITS THAT I LOVE ALL THAT MUCH. ALSO IT IS HOT, IT WILL BE NEARLY 90 LATER, AND IS CURRENTLY 86; ANOTHER NUMBER I CAN TOTALLY MOTHER FUCKING LIVE WITHOUT.

THIS HAPPENED FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON WHATSOEVER. THE ENTIRE SHIT JUST FUCKING CUNT TOTALLY FROZE UP, AND NOTHING COULD UNDO ME, OR STOP THE HACK-FREEZE, SO I HAD TO MANUALLY SHUT DOWN AND GO THROUGH A SYSTEMS RECOVERY PROCESS.

I am under a heavy fucking attack, and I could use some help here, SHERIFF MASCARA, STATE POLICE OF FLORIDA, LOCAL PEE-DEE OF FORT PIERCE, STATE AG PAM BONDI, FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION, AND FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION, NOT TO FUCKING MENTION THE AMERICAN CIVIL LIBERTIES GOD DAM UNION. THEY'RE AT IT AGAIN, BOB MCDOWELL, PAL!

It is quite obviously that forces that know what I am going to say, and all ready have read it after I have posted it, WENT BACK INTO FUCKING TIME AND HACKED ME, so as to prevent as many near and localized parallel universes to get this message and information, thinning out the full fifth dimensional power of my message, but at least in this universe, things now are back operational. Still this hack will be punished, along with my horrible fucking noisy door banging nabes that have been bad day and night all week now. COMPUTER, MAGNETIC SOUND MACHINE, OPEN COMMAND ON G-7, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM:

USE ALL GENERAL AND CODED GENERAL ORDERS, BOTH AD AND ZD TECHNOLOGIES, AND ALL NECESSARY FUNCTIONS, ANTIHACKING UNDER G-1133, AND I AM MAXING OUT YOUR POWER PULL GAIN NOW TO 11.8 IPNS, AND ALL CONTROLS AGAINST YOUR GAIN AT MAX OUT POSITION 11.5 IPNS. I AM SWITCHING YOUR DESIRE KEY FROM THE NORMAL AND NEUTRAL POSITION OF 'J', TO THE 'I' POSITION. A TOTALLY CRUSHED AND SINGED AND OBLITERATED WRIPPED TO SHREDS IMAGE-OBJECT (I-O) IS NOW BEING PLACED ON YOUR TRANSPOWER BLOCK. ON AN 'I' TO 'D', A/B, TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM, SCAN TO MATCH THE ENEMIES TO THE DESTROYED AND WIPED OUT I-O. NOW KLOCATE THESE ENEMUIES MAKINGMY LIFE A LIVING FUYCKING NIGHTMARE ENDKLESS HELL, AND THIS I-O IS THE SAME THING AS THEM, AND NEEDS FULL EMPOWERMENT. YOU WILL NOW HEAR THE A/B TONES AS THE LONG AND FULL VOWEL SOUND LETTER E. COMPUTER, RESPOND TO THIS. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE---A-TONE.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE---B-TONE.

COMPUTER, G-901, CG-18, AND S-----T-----O-----P!!!!!







Yes, we will discuss a lot of things, but not right now or here, as this really fucked me up, and quite obviously, the Phillies or the Flyers, or both of these fucking sports teams are having a day game or night game later on today, and that is why this super siege and fucking SUPER BOTBAR is striking me, all though March is 90 percent fucking botbar (MPB), so what's the difference, so does anyone still wonder why I love the mother fucking month of March so much if I can be sarcastic here folks, and look back at the older blogs recently re-posted, of that other wonderful mother fucking March back in 2008, 5 rotten fucking years ago, when my kid began screwing with me, again, first in the eighties, now all over again, fun fun fun, and I do intend to take the Thunderbird away, and maybe the BB's, and yes, that can stand for a sports reality, or a musical one, TD, so bank on it, and PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, GIVE ME MY FREAKING WOW TRUCK BACK. PLEASE. Folks I won't be shy, this entire month has been hell nightmare fucking city cubed, for fucking me, and Magnesonic will indeed be retaliating, so you can all expect the following shit: LOTS OF AIR CRASHES AND DISASTERS, LOTS OF POWERFUL FUCKING STORMS, QUAKES, VOLCANOES, FLOODS, WILDFIRES, DROUGHTS, AND ALL MANNER OF UNPLEASANT SHIT WILL GO DOWN, FOR ALL THAT'S FUCKING BEEN DONE TO ME, YOU MOTHER FUCKING JERK OFF SCUM BAG MONSTERS!!!





No Patty Jane, there are no physics, not in the way you are perceiving them, nor are the gods using an invisible power that is magical. It all is from a super high technological reality, and I have said this right along, all throughout the 80 and 90 year decades back in the twentieth century, over a bugged telephone, as my phone has been tapped by World Owner (WO) authorities since I first had one when my mom got our first phone after moving from Philly to Southwest New Jersey, to 125-A, Haddon Hills apartments, in Westmont, New Jersey, back in the first week of October of 1964. Yesterday and change to me. My memories go back quadrillions of eons before my birth where I witnessed my first snow storm, with or without Callio, Santa Claus, or Patty the wonderful many-names, many-identities somnambulist. Some may be wondering why I did not unhack myself while office-program-frozen, by using the trick I mentioned with jiggling the headphone jack. This only works when attached to my entire system, which recently, since music has been written out of my life permanently, I have taken completely apart and is being stored in boxes. Without this, it does not work, it is the powerful sonic pressure buildup that when the cord is jiggled, seems to break any kind of hack freeze and shuts down the system. It is just as easy for me to manually shut it off, turn it on, and go through a short series of system recovery steps. I was meaning to tell anyone who may have tried this trick, and does not have a big home theater all hooked in with their computer, it will not work, not without the power to make the jiggled wire, make huge clicking and other sounds that do indeed force a shut down to occur, just why, I will not ever be sure of I suppose, but it is obviously due to the build of a powerful electromagnetic field of energy that in some way, causes the electronics of the PC itself, to just shut down, no matter what hack is stopping it. Again, doing this trick without your PC attached to a big system, will not interrupt the hack and force a shut down, that will not require any systems recovery process, or the chance that someday, you'll be glad you backed your fucking files all up on a dam bunch of CD blanks. I did not think the WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE would do this again so soon, so I most likely will reattach my home theater again, and hook the computer plug in the back into one of the mixer channels. That is all I need to do to put a mighty bunch of blasting clicks into the system and force a shut down, and beat these fucking hackers at their own game, FBI, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Last night I was watching a little TV on the H-2 Channel, and was struck with a powerful death siege besides just daily strikes from my HELL-NABES and shouting and banging. Back on a super roll, is the SHIT AND CRAMPING ATTACKS on my health and body, by the evil mother fucking WOMO ENEMIES. I was watching a documentary on Einstein, speaking of bios, be them om blogs by nobody nothing little me, or greats like sir Albert. Things seem to keep fitting more and more on a daily, monthly, and annual basis, and it never appears to even want to quit, just getting bigger and stronger every day, like that lovely teenage golfing girl from earlier this millennium, remember, I do not ever forget any little thing, and I AM like a huge tape that I can put in reverse and except for family gap-outs done to me intentionally on a dozen occasions, my memories go clearly and concisely back to my birth, and then way way way back before that. Yes it was talking about AE and his many not normally known parts of his life. It mentioned his favorite book, and things keep right on fitting, but there is so much more. It only all happened, because I had recently taken my original blogging bio-page, and added it to my new Morianity Part 5 MASTER SHEET. Things all connect, and he himself wrote a great paper on just why they do, calling it quantum entanglement and or spooky communications. I began trying to tape the show after the shit attack came suddenly on me, after hearing his fave book was called 'Isis Unveiled', the odds of that, and 2008, all going down as they did; and then Morianity; would be beyond what even this super mind would be able to accurately calculate, but I am stabbing the darkness here with an approximation, these odds would be in some kind of neighborhood with one in 193 trillion. Translation, there is just no way this is all not part of the wildest quantum entanglement in the history of this dream-out from the VOID-INFINITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But then there was the “L&O” Television this morning. Anyone who is following this, and knows that I never watched that show, or even knew about it at all, back in the twentieth century; and how so much all fits together, Patty Jane. There is a lot more going on that your character in the great 'Mentalist' show will ever have a clue about. I had no idea about anything, despite my experiences with Mister Poole at Haddonwood, not knowing about the great law show as I was quite busy with problems of my own such as surviving enemies from another realm that were attacking me for ten years at that time and still are of course, and I only watched a very few choice things, as I do now, and then, L&O was not on the list. Still, these two episodes at the start were running in a sequential order, and when I re-watched this show in this century, they never played it in order on the re-run network that carried it, normally, Turner's, and by the way that was a typo, why would I say, family family, you may have figured out that I meant to type in FONDA FAMILY!!!!!! Even if the human entertainment world made up of living breathing people, were never aware of all of this entire shit, they knew it in deeper levels within themselves all along, or this just could not have all happened, well, it could, if you wish to believe that this was that one in 193 trillion times. Hay, I have got bridges to sell you, and an Easter bunny named Harvey-2, if you want to write me a check. Quintessential gullibility, like fucking WOW.

Yes Debbie Marotto, I'll be in your office bright and early ion Monday morning to discuss the nabes, and I will move with my doctors note, but first, you need to see and hear some things, then I'll go get the note and plan to move soon, as I do not intend to be victimized by my fucking son in laws crew any longer, and over there, he won't be able to fucking get at me without a lot more of a fucking struggle. Eventually, when I prove it all, he will be very monster-ass sorry. I cannot worry about blow-back or retaliations, or anything else for that matter, this STOPS, or this is what WILL HAPPEN. 555555555555555555555555555555555555555555 PLUS 555555555555555 TIMES 555555555555555555, and divided by 55555555555555555555, is equal to who cares YO? I just wanna; see the fives, I need to see 5555555's and I need to have my freaking WOW-TRUCK back, TD-BANK, P-L-E-A-S-E.





Thank you so very much DIANA, for bringing me your wonderful and awesome beautiful dazzling lightning earlier today while it was dark outside. You made the most beautiful display of colors and fractal designs in the skies outside my window, that I have ever yet seen you do. You know how much I will always love you, baby-blond.

It is 3:09, and my NABES slammed the door AGAIN. These twisted ill bastards are so annoying it can only be measured in Christ Crucifixions. I would say they rate a good 5-10 somewhere. Hay, ISIS, if your pal, and my dad's pal, AE can have light years to measure vast distances of space, then I need to have a huge suffering meter to measure my endless horrendous mother fucking eternal hell, day by day, by day! Oh well, except for a small few days, MARCH=BOTBAR, and has dwarfed the past months that I've lived down here in cock sucking fort Pierce, Florida. Yes Mister Macy, it is the only fitting word to use, so here goes; W----O----W!

No comments:

Post a Comment