Tuesday, March 5, 2013

MORIANITY-4---LIGHTNING LOVES ME, SO THEY PERSECUTE ME




MORIANITY-4



LIGHTNING LOVES ME, AND SO THEY PERSECUTE ME



12:37 PM-EST, MARCH FUCKING 5, 2013











WOW, it never fucking fails. Like these diseased fucking dirt bags are not getting their way enough, today I AM getting a NOISE NEIGHBORHOOD SIEGE that is totally fucking MAJOR HUGE, starting around half past eleven, and right after I came out of a powerful interaction with the LIGHTNING GODDESS DIANA. She was with me all night long, flashing huge colorful gorgeous lighting bolts all around me. She even took me back in time to another time and dimension where as Benjamin Franklin, I had invented a really wild machine similar to the many interactions previously had where random number counters were matching thousands of sentences each time she would flash, and this tubular machine created a miniature lightning bolt and would roll around and upward into the sky, and then a real full sized lightning bolt would follow and then came the codes on the ground machine as sentences that would equal groupings of numerical outcomes. Ever since awakening from this, a huge vacuum device upstairs has been super fucking noisy, and then the fucking jerk off across the hall nabes have been slamming in and out with the door bull shit as well.











Since the dirtball WOMO wants to play dirty, I CAN AS WELL. I really seriously wonder why other folks cannot see what I can see, not to rip off any old songs, but really. Blueberry and Cranberry, back in the summer time of 2008. Did my kid get Paula Patton's 2009 movie name from that or am I really just a total CHEMTARD up here in twenty-thirteen. I could say a million more things, but I try and not attack when they back off, let us therefore see if they do, as the internet ain't going fucking anywhere any fucking time soon, YO, folks!!!!!











WHY THIS HAS TO GO ENDLESSLY ON, IS FAR BEYOND MY MORTAL UNDERSTANDING, LADS, LASSIES, NOT LAPPERS BUT LABBERS, AND YES, LABRADOR RETRIEVER DOGS. Still, who am I to understand the infinite wisdom of your All mighty God of this miserable rotten planet? I know that I totally fall short of that mark, and always will. No rocket science degrees are needed for spotting the freaking obvious. Still, to m,e lots of shit is so obvious, but to all of you, even if you happen to be six foot Darius Evans Deezy, vsheeeooouuu, it all goes right over your head, and you know fucking what folks, I envy the shit out of all of you, and you especially, MISTER PAUL EVANS PHONE SCREAMING PEDERSEN, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!

W—O—W!



KEEP PERSECUTING , I'LL KEEP ON TALKING. STOP PUNCHING, AND SO WILL I. YES LIGHTNING, IWALU, and I saw you in Scylla's hand in that lit up hall way, and I saw what I saw, and it is what it is, is-is ISIS. Yes, vsheeeooouuu times a billion, only not for poor old frail fucking me, folks!











Let me sign off before I say about 300 fucking other things that I'll regret in the morning light, right Donna up in the future? Jesus fucking goddess all mighty, rooty toot toot David Charles Chemtard Club Roth, old pal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!















NOTHING ENDS, SO BY THAT RULE, NEITHER DOES THIS BLOG. GOOD PEEPS, WHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment