Tuesday, March 5, 2013

MORIANITY-4---WHEN THEY HAVE YOU DIRT POOR AND DOWN AND OUT, WHERE CAN YOU RUN?
















MORIANITY-4



WHEN THEY HAVE YOU DIRT POOR AND DOWN AND OUT, IT IS VERY HARD TO RUN AWAY AND START ALL OVER, OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE DONE SO LONG AGO, AS THE HAND WRITING WAS CLEARLY ON THE WALL FOR MY DOOM



HALF PAST FUCKING EIGHT IN THE EVENING, TUESDAY, WORST DAY OF THE CENTURY, MARCH 5, 2013, LEAVE IT ALWAYS TO MOTHER FUCKING LOUSY ROTTEN MARCH!









Folks, I cannot stop prevent this runaway fucking DOW JONES freight train, nor can I go running away every time it suits me to do so, as in the case on 12 December in OHM-9 when if I had not escaped the KING, I would most likely not lived to see another DAWN back at that fucking FBI owned Hammonton Blueberry town home, not Chatsworth to the north deeper into the mother fucking Jersey Pine Barrens. I must remain and fight, and will send e-mails and DYING UTTERANCES to many state and local authorities later on as the night and week ticks fucking onward. Scylla said in late June of 2008, that I would be punished for my non obedience, and have been quite devastatingly. Anyone that has any problems with believing that, is a dam fool, and so who cares what they may think or believe, hell, you can go tell me you're a fucking monkey,, it doesn't make you one, nor will it ever hope to alter the actual truth. She tells me how disappointed in me she is, over and over, well, you know my Morians, let me express a little something here. She pulled all of this shit for thousands of years, maybe longer, and you all barely can grasp the nineteen sixties and what's been done to me by this all powerful controlling and RULING entity, let alone the much longer span of interactions in hyperspace with her and me, so shy even go on there, except to say that I too am extremely disappointed with the great ISIS-SCYLLA. What, are you jealous because Diana came to me all night long and was with me, communicated with me, flashed lovely colors for me, and so you had to totally ruin my day. Actually folks, go to your local fucking minister, now or wait for Wednesday or Sunday, and tell him or her about my blogs, and then ask if Jehovah is not an extremely jealous GOD, and if the Holy bible does not say this as plain as fucking as 'day', other 'PP'. Don't fucking stone me to death you religious extremists, I am merely a messenger who is telling what';s fucking going on in my dam life, and what I read as plain as the stench of dogshit, right in the Holy Words of the KJV Christian Bible. Then ask your buddy's buddy until one of them is a psychiatrist, or maybe you even see one, that;s none of my fucking business, but ask if they can read through this Old Testament Bible, and not diagnose Jehovah with about half a dozen sike features, and if really carefully studied and examined, despite her beyond mind blowing intelligence without limit, to us human globs of maggots in stasis, until our hearts all quit their rhythmic beating; that this entity is a juvenile, a very far advanced one, but it is indeed as I've told you all right along, a sixteen year old girl. I can only tell my blogs what has happened in my life. This is my duty to cosmos and goes way beyond just me being super fucking pissed off at the cock sucking world right about now, YO. That, I'll swear to a million ISIS Goddesses, even if they all pick me and I lose a quintillion toes before this is all over. So what is this fucking shit with automobile mechanics, YO. Has anyone ever got an idea about that, and wants to share, YO, I mean I have my ideas, but none of you really seem to believe or agree with them, so my question now becomes, then why not share yours with the poor little fucking chemtard of the sike-ward, huh DEEZY SLIM, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



You know, folks are basically cowardly. Either because what's going on around me and is against me is huge in this world or huge in the outer world and I know it is one and the same but who gives a fuck what I claim to know; still, it is as though I am not afraid to come out and tell this entire thing for 7 plus years now on these blogs, and anyone who reads them is sort of walking on editorial eggshells about it all. Hay, I stand up to bullies, I do not care if they own the land, or claim to rule the empire. This family has knocked out my entire life, and I AM good and pissed off about it peeps, and am not going to be all that fucking shy about it, BRO! Sorry, but I just am not gonna' be, YO.



Still, very shortly, all of my shit will be down off of the internet. It is only making shit fucking far worse for me, and I can see this quite plain and clear as hell, it has been seven years and two months now, so either I AM the densest living person on this globe of pig crap, or it is time to for me to grow up and see that this internet shit is certainly a far cry from being my answer to anything, except a hell of a lot more grief and pain and tears and hell, cubed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just from saying this, the computer did a major fuck up almost as though to agree wit me TO GET FUCKING RID OF IT. I will be getting rid of my TV, my internet and cable, and just keep my old landline telephone, and save for my bankruptcy, then get the fuck out from away from this hellish evil nation.



I asked why this day was so fucking horrible, and my GAGA CAT said ''Meow-meow, PCN-770. But here is the real kicker folks. On the very worst botbar day of the year and maybe in fucking many fucking years, I decided to see how many more units I could lose in my systems roulette, after being clocked out of 48.5 units over the weekend, and instead, made not only this amount back, but 15 more to boot, so I have no fucking cunt lapping answers for any of you, and only All mighty SARAH-STACEY KRASSLE can know why she plays with me as she does, her fave doll I suppose, and YO, if you know here, and you were to ask her, do you really honestly thing you assholes, that she is going to come out and admit to any of this, will you fucking give me a god dam break ladies and cock sucking gentlemen, please, thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I need to do a CAP & Paste in reverse, as the machine earlier fucked up royal, and erased out an entire week of my blogs from the office 3.1 system, so I need to cap it back from my blogger page. The more I mess with this All mighty Jehovah character, the more She is going to fuck with me, and I knew this in 2008 when all of this got started, but at least one positive resulted from it all. No longer am I totally haunted by either June 4, 1983 or right about on that same date somewhere give or take a day or two three years back in 1980. The song ''love is for carpenters'' now makes total sense as to why this all happened to me, and so does my choking condition, and I guess I was meant to cross over a lot more than just Academy Road, and when I seemed imperious to death, things went as many bible believers know very well, beyond death, and what does your bible say is beyond fucking death, but oh shit, you know it only too fucking well ladies and gentlemen, it is fucking HELL!









555555555555555555555555555555






















No comments:

Post a Comment