Sunday, March 24, 2013

MORIANITY-5 CHAPTER 00022








***MORIANITY PART FIVE***





A child knows that a lot of shit can be learned by visiting my Youtube site that will be gone forever very shortly, your loss folks, not freaking mine.





THE MASTER SHEET FOR MORIANITY PART FIVE:
















my pic photo MohrMark.jpg




Add to Your Facebook Timeline

Showcase your uploads, Stories and other recent activity on your Facebook Timeline. You're always in control of who sees what - you can turn it off or remove posts at any time.




theansweristheqyuestion


My Photo
On Blogger since January 2006
Profile views - 2779

My blogs

About me

Gender
Male
Industry
Occupation
Location
Hammonton, New Jersey, United States
Introduction
Not boring, without hesitation nor concern for fibbing, I can honestly say with a knowing that out of 8 billion that live or have lived here, none have shared my wild ride through hyperspace, with awareness.
Interests
Favorite Movies
Favorite Music
Favorite Books
You forgot your mom's birthday! What can you make out of super glue and olive pits?
An angry mother. Also, a little philosophy for you is as follows:
At the risk of sounding negative, the only thing one may be truly sure of, is that you cannot be sure of anything.









THIS IS NOW CHAPTER NUMBER XXII:







If you have read this opening, feel free to skip this part.



FOLKS, AS I SAID TO THE COPYRIGHT OFFICE IN THE LATE EIGHTIES ON MY EPITOME OF HARASSMENT TAPES, GOOD MORNING, GOOD AFTERNOON, GOOD EVENING, WHATEVER THE CASE MAY BE. How can I possibly know when you are reading what I am writing? I AM not the great ISISCYLLA SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KARGE KRASSLE, and never will be, sort of like my old pal David Charles Roth's only show in town. How he would always remind me, seemingly on a daily basis, that the WOMO-MILITUFORCE is not the only show in town, nor will they ever be. I believe the tapes are somewhere available in the great Library of Congress, Copyright Office, in Washington, District of Columbia, a place may I add with a very liberated attitude where the age of sexual consent should be placed, and what is good for the lawmakers, is good for everyone else, and if that is not true, just exactly how have I misspelled America? XIII is the number by the way, such a tender age and how the perverts must wonder why this is not common knowledge and all move into our great capitol city, right Roy? I still cannot believe that you told me this, or that nobody seems to know it, know matter how I spread around what you said to me, old pal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



This will be the master sheet for PART 5 of MORIANITY.



Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse

Well good people, these across the hall nabes are a bunch of real low life scummy scuzzy bottom feeder trashy uncouth garbage swallowing welfare rats, if I do have to say so my freaking self.



Every time LIGHTNING comes over to visit me, they love to open and slam their door, again and again, just to make me feel bad after my lovely lightning makes me feel so wonderful. This is what the WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE ENEMY is all about, you can call it the force or forces, SATAN, bad luck, the way it goes, or anything any spiritual or atheistic folks would so desire to choose to put it, it still after it shakes all out and has played through, always totes up the very same way, and doctor Jim Garrigan said it all to my mom back in late fucking 1970, in Haddonfield, New jersey, the historic American town known by the aristocrats the world around, with the King George highway running through the center of town, and where Cooley Hall, the building and main area of my special education school, was right directly off of, on Hopkins Lane. Yes, Doctor Thesis Failure Garrigan said to my mom in his office, as she told me later on, regarding me, and I can quote it now as though this all was five mother fucking minutes ago, “Well, we don't want him to be too happy”. Why? Why would anyone in authority wish to deny a youth happiness? Why, Jimmy, why why why, did you say those things, and forget about the future and Jim burr and the other nasty mouth mean spirited mother fucker, from my at that time, future. Don't turn the page and die on me, all you Hewlett Packard IO rotten loud thumping music gangster thugs, 'HIP-HOP'. So, where's my bacon, David Ultimate?



Oh no, don't let the little fucking rotten prick bastard ever have a moment of happiness, huh Garrigan, huh, Bob Pigger Backer of Oaklyn, New Jersey, USAESMWG? You and your rotten whore wife brought my poor mom and me nothing but filthy mice ever since you swine asses moved upstairs from us back in the early nineteen seventies, you pieces of dirt bag total dam shit. Don't let me laugh on New Years Eve, oh no, bang your heavy foot on the ceiling, you diseased mother fucking pile of dog crap. No, something out here wants me miserable and down and out all the fucking way, and it did not totally begin on the magic date, it merely got fucking far worse, but it DID NO BEGIN ON 15 AUGUST OF 1986, SO MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT THAT, OH WIZARD OF WOODSIDE KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, they're inside of me all right, and they would have all been better off lefty that way, and as late as 2007 and even until 2008 somewhere, I thought that this indeed was the case, but as with many tines, Mister Pennock, I was wrong, I was not perfect, and if they don't quit slamming that fucking cunt lapping door over there, I will call the fucking 911 and sign a complaint and get things really going around here. Keep fucking with me, you fucking total jerk off swine bags!!!!!



I visited Mike Patterson, up on South Hutchinson Island today. I did not go yesterday, I switched days for numerous personal reasons. I enjoyed the visit, saw the ocean, and got speaking to his neighbors from another house along the row of an empire of homes along the strip on Ocean Avenue AKA Route-A1A, owned by Mike's brother Joe. Only the mighty MILITUFORCE knows what will now be said. Keep making my life a living hell, and you will be sorrier than a pig in a clean room without an ounce of gushy mud around. If you're all so smart, then you know exactly what's going on, and if you don't ask my kid, as she seems to not only totally rock, totally rule, but totally knows more about me than I dam ass know about myself, lab technicians, Permission Barriers, and all of this notwithstanding, right Walker Texas Norris Atco Ranger????????????????????????? You go right on making me miserable, and my finger may just end up with a little piece of metal on it soon, mother fuckers, and you know totally well what will happen to the stock market and the global economy, within 60 days, think about the vomit comet and then multiply the free-fall by your own dam ass fucking cunt imaginations, you dirt bag jit balls, YO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment