Sunday, March 10, 2013


MORIANITY-5, CHAPTER 00005



4:28 PM-EDST, SUNDAY, 10 MARCH, 2013



STARTING BLOG ON ANOTHER FUCKING SUNDAY SUPER FUCKING AND DEATH SIEGE ATTACK, SIR SHF. K. MASCARA





All day today, there is one fire alarm after another being INTENTIONALLY SET OFF, it is not a PHA test, as the fire trucks come here each and every time, so some resident is doing this on purpose, never ever unless it is a test that is run on that day, in my two years here now, have there been FOUR FIRE ALARMS IN ONE DAY AND WITHIN ABOUT 4 OR FIVE HOURS OF TIME PERIOD.



The scum across the hall are shouting, and are in and out with their loud booming ass doors as well, but I can almost understand it when this many mother fucking fire alarms are going off today. It just now stopped, this FOURTH FUCKING ONE, and the fire truck is outside of the building, for the fourth time now. It is 22 minutes past fucking four this late afternoon. This is about the worst and noisiest Sunday ever, but notice peeps; EVERY FUCKING SUNDAY FOR A MONTH OR TWO NOW, SINCE THIS SUPER DOW JONES BULL RALLY THAT IS TOTALLY OUT OF CONTROL, all began, THE WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE has struck me with severe deadly fucking pummeling and death siege, so that they can get these huge ICPE-APE results on the following BUSINESS FUCKING WEEK ON THEIR DIRT BAG TOTALLY FUCKING CHEATED STOCK MARKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!





















Now folks, I will quickly tell you two things. First of all, my new lawyer pal, that will be fresh out of college in the first week this May, and who is going to help me to sue these WOMO ENEMIES FOR ONE TRILLION DOLLARS, after proving a lifelong fucking pattern, of unspeakable and unthinkable persecution that is worse than what was done to all of the Jews combined who suffered under Hitler; and this is truth so help me ALL MIGHTY GODDESS ISISCYLLA SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE, and he told me that WOMO will probably do this very exact thing to me this very weekend, and he has a buddy over in our local Fort Pierce Fire Company, so as a collaboration, this will ALL FIT SUPER DYNAMITE PERFECTLY, RIGHT INTO MY MOTHER FUCKING HANDS, ladies and freaking gentlemen, YO YO YO YO. So go chew on this little tid bit of indigestion juice, you twat lapping fucking bastard enemies from hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bounce that all around, YO YO Nothing Prophets of fucking McDonald Dancing 1988'ers, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!



The second thing now, is 'thisssssssssss', Miss Erica 'AMC' Snakes of 1983, WOW! The second thing is that when I shortly blog some major previous three week GAWNUM EQUATIONS from good old pussy cat GAGA, well, let me just say that maybe you should brace for a real roller coaster ride on Wall Street, when I do, and also, here are the already provable facts about the folks trying to get me thrown into the street. They have admitted on tape, to a private inve4stigator who they think is their friend, well until they all read this fucking blog, about taking the air out of my rear automobile tire, as well as put dozens of cock roaches into my apartment, one of their friends is indeed, or was at that time, with the PHA, and has been recently fired for misconduct, and Sheriff Mascara sir, I need a lot of help from these HORRIBLE FUCKING THUGS SIR, and also, I cannot in good conscience tell whether this man lost his position with the PH Authority for coming in here and letting dozens of roach babies loose in my apartment about ten months or so ago, or if it was totally an unrelated something else, but thank the goddess he is no longer working for the PHA. Still, they are trying to get me on the street and homeless, Sheriff, and I am the one who does nothing wrong and is in here every day and night being good and quiet as a mother fucking church-mouse, YO. This is the lifelong fucking hell that I AM forced to endure, Roseann Neckbites, and yes, maybe if you all were raped by an older married woman and had a crazy vamp after you at age 14 and a half at the same time, or were they one and the same person, as I know this star family can do miracles beyond what christ did when here, and just who do you think Christ was, and why do you think the Pope really stepped down, and should I go on, Sheriff mascara, and others out here in the WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE, YO? As the lovely 'L&O-CI' musical genius and young lovely girl, would say right about now, 'The End'!

No comments:

Post a Comment