Thursday, March 7, 2013

MORIANITY-5, CHAPTER 00001




MORIANITY-----5, CHAPTER 00001







3:12 AM-EST, THURSDAY, 03/07/2013



BEGINNING OF THIS BLOG:





This little tweet blog is to tell a short few things real quick and get off the computer, I do not have time to waste on a lot of fucking bullshit, many things are fucking going on all around both me and my life that is nobody's freaking business other than mine. Normally my life is an open book, but for a while, this may alter.



I am not going to talk about the lawyer I met yesterday, nor am I going to discuss my moving plans or whether or not I will re-up on my Public Housing lease come the first of freaking April, again, this is my own private bees wax.



If time travel is a hoax, then explain the 6-9 rooms with no hallways and windy drafty doors that slam, and Dawn hollering to mommy Ann, 'Quit slamming the doors', at Judge Frank Raso's home, next to the church that our POPE visited while I was being kidnapped there under the medically accepted and recognized term of Stockholm Kidnapping Syndrome, back in autumn 2008. Then take the blogs of the starting of the summer that year, and tell me that the the greatest pop diva of all time, does not have this wild ability to do this. She's already so pissed off at me, it makes little difference if I throw this up or not, but I refuse to sit here being laughed at while mere hoaxes are scattered all over the internet, and my stuff is real and stands the test of real Project Bluebook scrutiny.



You know, you all go do whatever makes you happy, and believe what you want. Obviously, Morianity has started a new direction on this date, and that again, is my own private bees wax, so go eat your cereal kids, and pretend it's Block Party Summer on Nick at Night, and it's 1994 all over again.



I can look at anyone square on and straight faced, as I have nothing to hide, nor to gain with some ridiculous hoax. My 58.25 years of life cannot ever be fully recorded, but the condenses story of my lifetime is on the seven years of these blogs. In 2009, some of the stuff needs be accessed at http://www.mountainpen.wordpress.com/ as the Blogger hacked me out in half the summer that year, three times ny blogs have been fucked with and illegally stopped, recently, and then in rockin' robin tweety bird 2010, and then in the summer time of 2009, all three times, catapulting their filthy stock market world of greed and dirt bag avarice, at my mother fucking expense. A child knows that a lot of shit can be learned by visiting my Youtube site that will be gone forever very shortly, your loss folks, not freaking mine.


THIS BLOG IS ENDING FOR RIGHT NOW, YO! WHAAAAA!

No comments:

Post a Comment