Thursday, March 21, 2013

MORIANITY PART FIVE, MASTER SHEET




***MORIANITY PART FIVE***





A child knows that a lot of shit can be learned by visiting my Youtube site that will be gone forever very shortly, your loss folks, not freaking mine.





THE MASTER SHEET FOR MORIANITY PART FIVE















my pic photo MohrMark.jpg




Add to Your Facebook Timeline

Showcase your uploads, Stories and other recent activity on your Facebook Timeline. You're always in control of who sees what - you can turn it off or remove posts at any time.




theansweristheqyuestion


My Photo
On Blogger since January 2006
Profile views - 2779

My blogs

About me

Gender
Male
Industry
Occupation
Location
Introduction
Not boring, without hesitation nor concern for fibbing, I can honestly say with a knowing that out of 8 billion that live or have lived here, none have shared my wild ride through hyperspace, with awareness
Interests
Favorite Movies
Favorite Music
Favorite Books
You forgot your mom's birthday! What can you make out of super glue and olive pits?
At the risk of sounding negative, the only thing one may be truly sure of is that you cannot be sure of anything.











THIS IS NOW CHAPTER NUMBER:











FOLKS, AS I SAID TO THE COPYRIGHT OFFICE IN THE LATE EIGHTIES ON MY EPITOME OF HARASSMENT TAPES, GOOD MORNING, GOOD AFTERNOON, GOOD EVENING, WHATEVER THE CASE MAY BE. How can I possibly know when you are reading what I am writing, I AM not the great ISISCYLLA SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KARGE KRASSLE, and never will be, sort of like old pal David Charles Roth's only show in town. How he would always remind me, seemingly on a daily basis, that the WOMO-MILITUFORCE is not the only show in town, nor will they ever be. I believe the tapes are somewhere available in the great Library of Congress, Copyright Office, in Washington, District of Columbia, a place may I add with a very liberated attitude where the age of sexual consent should be placed, and what is good for the lawmakers, is good for everyone else, and if that is not true, just exactly how have I misspelled America? XIII is the number by the way, such a tender age and how the perverts must wonder why this is not common knowledge and all move into our great capitol city, right Roy? I still cannot believe that you told me this, or that nobody seems to know it, know matter how I spread around what you said to me, old pal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



This will be the master sheet for PART 5 of MORIANITY.



Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse

No comments:

Post a Comment