Wednesday, March 6, 2013

MORIANITY-4----OK, SO DON'T GIVE ME MY PROPS, YO










MORIANITY-4



DON'T GIVE ME MY PROPS FOLKS, BE THAT WAY. I AM PURSUING A ONE TRILLION DOLLAR LAW SUIT AGAINST THE ENTIRE FORTUNE FIVE HUNDRED IF IT TAKES FIFTY YEARS TO WIN, AS I HAVE FOREVER, AND I KNOW THAT I HAVE BEEN SEVERELY WRONGED BY THIS GROUP OF PURE DISEASED SLIMY DIRT BAG SCUZ LICKING FILTH, FROM HELL.



6:41 PM-EST, WEDNESDAY, MARCH6, 2013:



START OF THE BLOG, L-4 AND ANY AND ALL ENTS.



This tweety-bird blog is just here to thank you for listening and viewing the mountainpen. We all are entitled to our opinions, just as Mashell Daniels used to say to me, back in 1980, at the RPL Recording Studio, in Camden, New Jersey, on State and Pierce, and not so happy and healthy, but this is on a corner property nonetheless, folks.



















555555555555555555555555555555555



The noisy scummy nabes will be mentioned to Debbie in her office on my re-certification day, this coming Monday, as they have been shouting and banging all afternoon, and causing another huge DOW JONES UPTICK, but then I ALREADY TOLD YOU ALL THAT THIS WAS GONNA' HAPPEN, and none of you believed me, right Mashell? 1980, 2013, 1555, 2629, what's the difference folks? Peeps are peeps, it is what it is, and now I know just WHAT IT IS, and has been, for trillions of years, with me and my situation. Go ahead, be mad, SSJK; see if I could care less. Throw your lovely huge surf all up at your great human world city, I'm watching you. I know everything you do, more than you realize, All Mighty Jehovah, and 'THAT-BOY' loves you so much, he cries every god dam day that you hate him so. Oh well, a fitting curse for us poor fucked up Huntington's, or the one chosen in each generation to carry out the family woes that began twenty centuries plus back in freaking ass time, any-ha. Yes, She told me in powerful interactions, and I'll quote HER, ''When my waves are greater than my height in my city, you can know, THAT-BOY, that I AM angry''. Well, SHE is 6'7'' as SARAH-STACEY KRASSLE, and I know what's going on in Atlantic City tonight. Be that way, SSJK, be angry. Screw you. Darius Evans, AKA DEEZY SLIM said it all, ''You never liked me''. All this ever has been is a game, just as DAVID ROTH told me, late in the fucking nineties; and I shoulda' listened. But I was too stupid, and I didn't listen. Don't laugh at my coming law suit folks, I've met a really cool lawyer! ET.

No comments:

Post a Comment