Wednesday, March 13, 2013

MORIANITY PART 5, CHAPTER VII




My Photo

MICHAEL WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN, © BLOGS 2006-2013




MORIANITY PART 5, CHAPTER VII




WEDNESDAY MORNING, 2:08 AM, 13 MARCH, 2013







Ladies and gentlemen, this was another rotten day with my horrible jerk off nabes, but this time, it was a bate in job, and yes, planned in advance by my new pal and future world renown entertainment attorney, once my case is awarded a trillion dollars. This is not a joke or a hoax, and already, a life has been lost I have been told, and this is all that can be said, other than anyone who in any way who is small like me, but not 'HUNTINGTON PROTECTED' like me, becomes a major WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE target, once they so much as even tell me any valuable information. This was the case here, and the rest of the story for right now is totally not bloggable, folks, sorry. A chosen generational Huntington is someone picked by my starcestors long ago, Agent G7 not open command, but WOW, someone knows what is getting typed, as a powerful subwoofer outside is going off at 17 minutes past two in the morning, totally illegally of course, and now has stopped, more hood enemies and Nickpals I'm quite sure, but of course, it is not provable at this time, all though, my new lawyer friend who we'll call by a made up name of Jeff Starkey, confirmed that an entire gang in this Fort Pierce area, is under standing orders 24/7, and this is to the best of his abilities so far to gather this bit of flagpole information of non transdimensional reality. For a while folks, we will be talking very three dimensionally, leaving all dream-life in the dirt, even though to me, it is like living with arms and legs amputated, and with one ear and one eye, literally. This is because to me, I know the entire fifth dimension is one truth and does all interconnect, and especially in the more localized one percent or so of the hyperspace realities, which could be vigintillions times vigintillions or more. But I am hoping to get a few new converts of Morianity, closet kept or not as this does not matter, as not that long ago, gays and lesbian lovers and behaviors were also kept deeply in the closet of our American society, but I am trying to get people to be able to better relate, so I will have to live all half blind and deaf and quadriplegically amputated, for right now, on the next several blogs or so. You too Glinda and Toto, oh-oh!




Now stay with me peeps, I'll try and make some of this real dam ass easy for all of you, YO. Have a piece of bacon on me, David, and listen up, BRAH. I do not need to wash my hands, nor did I that day up at the Harvest on Twenty-fifth and Orange that day in twenty-eleven, but am glad I got to wash my hands of you, dude!







WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!




This was the day where I needed to prove how every time I use my telephone, and so much as speak; these jerk fucking off across the hall neighbors, slam their door, over and over, super ass loud until I hang up, and resume total graveyard silence; yet of course, all day long, they can shout at the top of their fucked up lungs whenever they want to, and slam their doors, and be in and out a million times, should they so choose to; but don't so much as make one tiny sound in your fucking apartment, poor old jerk off Mark Wayne Mohr, not Egg Harbor City Bacon Martin, huh Kevin Flatliners?










Yes my Morians, I took a big chance reaching out to the State AG, PCN-826, just like the stock market industrials, with 826 being a Gawnumly self-compatible number, and all. You cannot, as I told JP a while back at th turn of the millennium, make a total GOD out of GAGA and his magical numerology, it is great for establishing baseline information but never ever live by it as though you have a gun at your dam head, folks. Never be held hostage to anything that we little 99ers already don't have to already be hostage to, without having any say over it whatsoever. But as for Jeff Starkey, Esquire, in the near future, in pseudonym; he will have the security footage in my building for this day, pulled, to prove what these gang hoodie snake vipers did, as they always do, only this time, it is caught on video fucking tape. Slowly, again; as before my kidnapping by the mighty elusive butterfly King branch of the mighty mysterious TAWF, I am rebuilding my evidence file up, and this is just the very beginning of a lot of shit that will also follow, as baiting in my enemies is as easy to do as taking candy away from a two year old, unless of course, they are able to say through a telephone, sixteen years ahead in time, “I know”. You can hate me all you want to Macy and family, but I cannot resist the temptation to say that word right about now, sorry; W----O----W!







The stock market has not dropped one single trading day in about a month now, or so it seems, it may have a day here and there, maybe, but AS I TOTALLY PREDICTED GINA AND ALL OTHERS, it is totally FLYING TO THE MOON AND THE STARS OUT BEYOND THAT, and none of you knew it, but I KNEW IT, and there is a reason I knew it, and it is why I was able to consistently win money playing professional roulette back in 1986, and that is, the truth about Parallel Event, or applying it, as in the word APE. Now this is not some big secret, and has been told and discussed for seven years of my blogs now. What has not been told completely is how the total story of everything all fits together, and for a good reason. I don't yet have it all figured out, but I'll admit one thing here and now. I would bet my the devil himself, my soul, and in fact am doing so right now, that when I tell a few beyond gargantuan things later on, it will be curtains. But I will not tell these things, as long as the EVIL EMPIRE does not strike me with some huge plan. There is no other possible reason for this REAL MARCH MARKET MADNESS, taking the DJIA up to places never before, and past where they were since nearly six full years ago, unless some giant evil master plan is being hatched against me, and the only thing that I can think of, is another attack on my transportation. We all know what is being said and it goes way beyond the Julliard Music School joke, already told. I will agree not to tell this beyond huge secret, IF you do not mess with me here. You can keep your rotten fucking stock market, you evil capitalist greedy rat bastards. But as long as you do not go after me at full blast, I'll fucking agree not to go after you at full blast. Even my wonderful adorable child will tell you, that you don't want me to do this, and nothing on my blog as of yet even starts to tell this secret.
This was in my eternal shut up file, but I will remove it from there, unless you follow the advice of Sarah Crossover, and be good boys and girls. Your fucking move. But once it is told, the press will be all over this building in 24 hours and there will be no turning the clock back, so a very happy Thanksgiving, Russ-1500. You all behave a little bit, and I will, a little bit. Queen to queens level what Billy Shatner Trek? Is this the great Rockdroid equation, or is it Walmart equals Suddenly Seeing a neighboring house down the road, oh great ex-POPE? As for why MARCH has been the quintessential madness and sadness for me, this year; well; GAGA Kitty-Cat said to me, 'meow, meow, PCN-716. I cannot resist this one, and please TD, you are my fave bank and always will be, so please let me have a truck back on Route One's Fort Pierce, Florida Branch, thank you so very much, W--------O--------W. I have enough to blow away an army, later!

No comments:

Post a Comment