Monday, March 11, 2013

MORIANITY-5, PART 00006, NEBNOOSHOO LIVES ON








5555555555555555555555555555555555555















MORIANITY-PART-5, CHAPTER 00006



5:55 PM-EDST, 11 MARCH, 2013, EARLY MONDAY EVENING







For an hour or more this morning, my dirt ball nabes from across the hallway made a horrendous lot of noise shouting and banging doors. But this dark cloud has a very silver lining, beyond just what my new pal and budding upcoming promising new world famous entertainment attorney of the future after my case wins global 'and beyond' attention and recognition; has plans of doing with all of this; but I ran into Debbie Marotto today after returning from the Dollar Deals Store on Route One a mile to my south or just about, where I needed to buy some various cleaners that will take care of bringing my apartment up to specks in my kitchen and bathroom, and along with the sponges and scouring pads and all of it, cost me only a fin and change with the cut for the governor all included. So Tomorrow, I will be a srubbin' folks, and THAT sir Rockdroid, is a lot more than just the great equation, and you can tell Misses Roddenberry I said so! As I returned back to my building, Debbie was coming out to sit down on her smoke break and shoot the shit with the residents that sit out there as well, and I showed her what I bought and she told me it is all perfect, and will do the job very nicely. But the real silver lining is something that will be taking care of my noise problem once and for all, and I will not be blogging it. If you need to know for any reason my friend Shf. Ken Mascara, sir, just get in touch with resident Manager, DM, she will inform you, and the real super frikkin WOW of all of this, is that this all takes me back to good old robin Hill Apartments, and 1984, and this blog most certainly, US © Office, is FORB THE RECORD, ON THE RECORD, and yes folks, BY THE RECORD. Another WOW is most definitely needed here, yet a lot of my following Morians may be scratching their heads, oh well, I'll be getting into a lot more than just better explanations of this, as the hours and days continue to keep ticking on and on and on and on, YO! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I really do miss my wonderful 'WOW TRUCKS, TD BANK. Please bring one back so I can see it when I go over to do my banking. It is the only thing I have to keep me close to the All Mighty Sarah-Stacey Krassle, as in her human form, she totally hates my guts. Ain't life grand, David Bally?







Yes dudes and duddesses, I AM SURE THAT WALL STREET IS GETTING ITS WAY, as this was another horrific frikkin weekend, and everyone of them now will be, unless the sheriff and the police can do something to protect me better on weekends, knowing how this evil Wall Street operates!!

No comments:

Post a Comment