Saturday, March 23, 2013

MORIANITY PART FIVE, CHAPTER 00021














***MORIANITY PART FIVE***





A child knows that a lot of shit can be learned by visiting my Youtube site that will be gone forever very shortly, your loss folks, not freaking mine.





THE MASTER SHEET FOR MORIANITY PART FIVE:
















my pic photo MohrMark.jpg




Add to Your Facebook Timeline

Showcase your uploads, Stories and other recent activity on your Facebook Timeline. You're always in control of who sees what - you can turn it off or remove posts at any time.




theansweristheqyuestion


My Photo
On Blogger since January 2006
Profile views - 2779

My blogs

About me

Gender
Male
Industry
Occupation
Location
Hammonton, New Jersey, United States
Introduction
Not boring, without hesitation nor concern for fibbing, I can honestly say with a knowing that out of 8 billion that live or have lived here, none have shared my wild ride through hyperspace, with awareness.
Interests
Favorite Movies
Favorite Music
Favorite Books
You forgot your mom's birthday! What can you make out of super glue and olive pits?
An angry mother. Also, a little philosophy for you is as follows:
At the risk of sounding negative, the only thing one may be truly sure of, is that you cannot be sure of anything.









THIS IS NOW CHAPTER NUMBER XXI:







If you have read this opening, feel free to skip this part.



FOLKS, AS I SAID TO THE COPYRIGHT OFFICE IN THE LATE EIGHTIES ON MY EPITOME OF HARASSMENT TAPES, GOOD MORNING, GOOD AFTERNOON, GOOD EVENING, WHATEVER THE CASE MAY BE. How can I possibly know when you are reading what I am writing? I AM not the great ISISCYLLA SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KARGE KRASSLE, and never will be, sort of like my old pal David Charles Roth's only show in town. How he would always remind me, seemingly on a daily basis, that the WOMO-MILITUFORCE is not the only show in town, nor will they ever be. I believe the tapes are somewhere available in the great Library of Congress, Copyright Office, in Washington, District of Columbia, a place may I add with a very liberated attitude where the age of sexual consent should be placed, and what is good for the lawmakers, is good for everyone else, and if that is not true, just exactly how have I misspelled America? XIII is the number by the way, such a tender age and how the perverts must wonder why this is not common knowledge and all move into our great capitol city, right Roy? I still cannot believe that you told me this, or that nobody seems to know it, know matter how I spread around what you said to me, old pal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



This will be the master sheet for PART 5 of MORIANITY.



Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse

Ladies and gentlemen, it is now thirty-eight minutes past eleven at night on this emmereffing twenty-third day in March, 2013, Saturday, not so all right Elton John night, YO! The computer hacking has been off the scale recently. So has the emmereffing other stuff, from neighborhood garbage, to right on down the frigging line, Yo folks. Have you watched any news recently? Everybody is shooting everybody, the entire world is going crazier than a loony bird on top of a fruit tree singing coocoocoocoocoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! My pernt here Archie Bunker queens is thisssssssssss, Mizz Erica Snakes AMC Kane, YO. If my world is always holding, let's just say for an example that I will quite randomly throw out here like a game opener baseball throw by a president or a celeb or whatever, the ratio between my wild and crazy Huntington Cursed life and the rest of the world is 15:1. IE, if the world is nuts as hell, and nuts as hell equals N, than my Huntington Curse is equal to N15, or totally made into an algebraic equation or expression, without needing to actually solve some big ass polynomial, the simple HC=N15 will most definitely suffice. We all know that HC would be Huntington Curse, I hope, or I'm dealing with morons at the speed of light cubed. The goddesses forbid, BRAH! So my simple Bunker-pernt then is that if the factor of 'N' is ever increasing, this would not only explain why my life is getting beyond the measuring tools of cosmos, but goes onto prover that in fact, there really may indeed be some type of a weird cosmic ratio in the HC, that exists, and hence whether it really is 10:1 or 100:1, or some in-between ratio amount, as the world itself continues to bounce off the walls more and more and more; then think how much nastier the shit around me is going to get, perhaps geometrically, or even perhaps frigging quantitatively, YO? Hay folks, this is just another passing thought that any of us can have while wiping our butts, or shampooing our hair, especially in a place where I dare not sing in the bathroom, let alone ever make one single solitary emmereffing sound, yet my Thug-Nick-Nabes around here can do no wrong, and appear to have blanket freaking immunity to slowly torture me to freaking death, BRO! Yes, my TNN's for short, in future blogging works, perhaps, god folks, or bad ones, as how can I know, only you all know what you all are, WHAAAAAAAAA???? Perhaps the world has surmised from here to Wash-Doc that I do not care about buying a Chevy, calling a lawyer, or getting extremely young sexual partners, still, WOW, did my kid's peeps get a charge out of those early eighties copyrighted tapes of mine, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now let me get onto a wild whittle topic here, WHAAAAAAAAA, and stay with me, Stay-C, I will not waste your cherry wine time, I promise you and Re-max that right here and now, lovely-Lu.















We have opened the floodgates just a tad little bit earlier on with how we are not running like a tape but as a spotty helter skelter here and there puss bag of memory, and how the Exploratronic Supermind, as a result; is able to control a lot of us entirely, and does in fact do so, and for the simple two reasons of because they can, and for the sake of amusement/distraction, from awareness to endlessness. This is old stuff, now for some new stuff, people. Before I get into it, Microsucks Corporation messed up my computer with updates both Wednesday and again on Friday, it slowed it down, it messed it up, it screwed up my blog sites, and they get totally away with doing their evil, and I have no power whatsoever to fight these cruddy turds. They are part of the World Owner Milituforce Otammite system, or the WOMO, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dennis Snyder back home would put it perfectly clear, Bruce Nixon, and say, and I quote him now, “That's reality son”. Well, son, sun, or moon, he is right and fudge these rat bastards. Speaking of the moon, she is beautiful, a waxing gibbous nearly full, all lovely and shining so bright all through this non coldest darkest 1983 night, Clariton country bumpkin rip offs clear. Now I will be writing to some Federal Trade Commission people, and some other addresses I have obtained through my local library. If they have the right to do this and a person cannot buy a PC and use it and everything is licensed through them, and we are but their slaves, and this is all legal, then I need to throw this crap in the dam landfill, and move to South America, PRON-FREAKING-TOW (TOE), TOO, GLINA GOODWITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I cannot fight them, and since they will not let me join them, and this was all tried with many attempts through the years ever since this emmereffing nightmare all began for me back in emmereffing 1986 on August the fifteenth; then it is time to pack up and ride off into the sunsets of HELLFIRE!!!!!!!!!!! My rotten daughter can laugh and get a thrill out of my diseased twisted life, along with the rest of the twisted ill WOMO, and I'll just be gone forever and out of your way, so find some other poor Lenny Briscoe bastard to kick around, right David freaking Mace-cans Roth of 1999????????? So let me end this by getting into the opening part of the topic I wish to discuss, after telling you that I am not sure if this new Microsucks hacking is why the wordpress site no longer works normally for me, or whrtther or not these two items that are happening sinmultaneously are connected or not, how can I ever emmereffing know, folks? I can barely turn these machines on and off, and nobody wants to ever help me, and if you think you need to go to Hogwarts to see frigging magic, you are totally wrong, you need to come to freaking MORIANITY, the other stuff is just fiction. This is all frekkin' totally real, and is the quintessential nightmare of poor old MARK WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN MOHR. If the new garbage hack at the Wordpress site does not go away, I will merely after this blog, be posting there that I have posted another blog, and I'll make another master sheet just saying this and printing the link so anyone following me there can do a simple click on. Please look after me a little bit, lovely AG Pam B. Anything you might be able to do for me would most definitely be appreciated. Now for the topic of tonight.















I have always had strange abilities to do certain things mentally. People just laugh at me and mock me, as this is part of the dam HC. Other folks who can do a quarter of what I have accomplished, are splattered all over the media but folks, that is cool and fine and dandy, as I do not want popularity, but I do not wish to be only mocked and intentionally kept down and invisible either. I should have the right to live an average in-between middle of the road life, only what I should be able to do, and what is actually my real truth, are two entirely different emmereffing things, L-4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still, this is off on a tangent, so let me get back on pernt here Mister queens Bunker, sir. One of numerous things that I AM able to do with my mind, is separate my life personality intentionally, at will, and worm hole time blocks as though ten or even fifty years is just not there, Harry Potter POOF, gone, eliminated. Now the argument is always there that my search for Sarah back in 1995, led to this, but whether it did or not, I couldn't OJ care less, Doctor Gannon, MC, Chad Everett. I am able to place blocks of time in my life into suspended animation, and move around them outside of normal time, and this is why I thought nothing of taping television shows onto a VCR back in the nineties, and watch them 5-10 years later, as though nothing inside of that passed time, ever had happened, it was merely continuing from one era and worm holed into the later era. I was still going to watch the second half of that game I told you all about, after Diana Ross landed and dropped from that helicopter, and it would have been a second ago to me, if I did this right now tonight, but even my abilities do not include all ready knowing that my wonderful family would end up robbing me of all my material possessions, including all of my tapes, so there never can be an ending to several things that I totally planned to view, Marcia Doorbreaker Brady. Because I am only HUMAN, Sir Bruce Allen Pennock, I cannot predict with total accuracy, what every evil son of a witch is going to end up doing to me, 5-10-20-35 years down the line. Hence, I no longer act as though any of my own legally owned personal property is mine, but rather, I use the Dwayne Dyer Theory or the DDT, not to be freaking ever confused with the ZDT, but as he puts it so dam well folks, YO; we do not own anything, we are renting, all of us, if anyone owns it at all, it is the children, we are holding for them, and that is why we have them. Well, Mister Woodside of 1974, and 2007, I have no children. Or do I? This is all what is so far beyond the feeble ability for even the greatest fiction writers such as Potter and Patterson, and you name them, they can never make stuff up like my dam life, as my dam life is not made up, it is all real and happening, and it is no emmereffing psychotic freaking delusion. Yes, in 2007, my blogs said what I believed to be the total truth, I HAVE NO CHILDREN. I also had my own stuff, my photos, my tapes, and lots more. Then suddenly, AT WALMART, I see that a lot a crap has all changed, right out of a billion buttwipe Hogwarts. No human could imagine or make all; of this up, no 50 Einstein's, no 50 authors like Patterson or the author of Potter. Now back to my ability to worm hole my consciousness, and how this is all part of a future knowledge known as STM, (Space-time-Mind). Page eleven of emmereffing eleven just freaking struck me, so I will now need to friggin compensate with my fives, Miss Dirthole Disease Jane Notfondau. 55555555555555555555555555555555555, plus 55555555555555555555, times 555555555555, divided by 555555555555555555555555555, is equal to I DON'T GIVE A FOOKING HOOT-POLLUTE. I just need to look at these freaking butt-wiping fives, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA-HA-HA-HA-WHO, Icabod freaking Halloween Crane of 1982? WOW, I have sure entertained the United States Copyright Office over the years, huh Roy old buddy, Museums and all, but what is coming their way in two weeks time will blow away the world, as this will take the entire other stuff, and tie it all together in a nice neat perfect snot knot, Mister Gordo and Mister Gordian, YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!! There is an endless amount of emmereffing puke to tell, this is me merely opening the doors, and when I remove them from the hinges, maybe more lovely pink-purple lightning will come all around me as it did last night, hells bells, daddy; I was ready for the great mystical Lakehouse to appear in my room as a miniature, and then just walk into it and swim up to the surface of the lake behind the Haddonwood Nuclear Swim Club of Deptford, New Jersey,huh Kathy Gatherer Cannon Microsoft??????????????????????????????? May I oce again, please, Mister Stacey-Macy? Thank YOU.

W------O------W Well folks, it is time to say good night to Carol Burnett, and yes, sweetie, I AM indeed pulling on my ear, lovely lady. BYE-BYE, cold cruel evil wicked suinful demonic mother fucking world, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment