Wednesday, March 20, 2013

MORIANITY PART 5, CHAPTER 00015, KING NEB


MORIANITY PART 5,



CHAPTER XV







THURSDAY, 21 MARCH, 2013, 12:41 AM-EDST





Here is what the evil SATAN has done to me today, if you wish to keep the Catholic Church happy with their exact nomenclature.



I did not get up, watch ''Leave it to Beaver'' on television, go to work, pet a stray cat, and come out. Nor did I keep the Beaver's famous diary of boredom that frightened his parents half to death, only real fans of the show have a clue what I'm talking the fuck about, any-ha. Rather, what did occur was as follows: I awoke late around half past one yesterday afternoon, Wednesday afternoon. All was fairly quiet until a horrible mother fucking door slam at about 8:40 PM just out of nowhere. This has been a contrast, as even though these ass-wipes do go in and out, a number of times twice a day, at late morning, and mid afternoon; and then sometimes evening and late night times as well; but this week has been a bit quieter. When this one particular jit bag is over in there, he is the real fucking door slammer. This monster prick scum bastard knows that he is doing it on purpose, and has hated me ever since the fucking cunt day that he arrived in this building, for reasons that only this sick shithead, or his master, Satan-2005 Nikolai, from Left Behind World at War, Afro-American Presidents, and the weird effects of electronic-metaphysics; but al that extra hyperbole is neither hair nor Donna Adrian Gaines there. But this is not where things really started, because 40 minutes earlier at the stroke of fucking eight, the computer pops on all by itself with another mother fucking invasion from the Microsoft dirt bag corporation, that loves to insist on doing updates to your machine that most of the time end up fucking your shit all to hell and screwing crap all fucking cunt lapping up. This is not the first time, it seems to happen every other Wednesday at eight of the clock in the

Post Meridian, as I never forget fucking shit, my good folks.







So after the 8:00 and the 8:40 bullshit, my next two attacks were the clock on the computer being set back by an hour again, and I had to reset it, and then just now, a few lines back, I typed in the word of and retyped it, after looking up and seeing the fucking word ODF come out instead, via Microsucks hacking. Yes, that great Trinidad Broadcasting Network, TBN, Fort Pierce, Florida's Comcast Cable Channel number 10, (Trinity) if you happen to be not residing in the great southwest-world, right lovely Connie Ruby-Rosa? Now here is a fox worth burning in hell for, and all guys know it! Yes, they had a great movie that I may have mentioned once before someplace within my last seven plus years of blogging, its name, “Left Behind, World at War”, from 2005. I find a lot of things that most good people just so readily and willingly accept in human life; just too bizarre to be randomly coincidental. They are all happening for a precise fucking ass reason, and I know it, and if you wish to believe me or not believe me, well, viva America, or what the hell's left fucking of it, and freedom, YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!







Folks, my 70-DAY OFFGRID time in 2008, is a story that has no way of being told, since my memories have been messed with, and all I have is the same access to the same blogs that any of you do also, and all of my cassette taped journal of my life, was all destroyed, and this obviously was all long planned quite fucking meticulously by the great SATAN, and all that this word can ever really truly stand for, depending on who any of you are, and what your actual personal religious or atheistic beliefs or non-beliefs may be. Still, we're now gonna' fucking discuss the middle February through middle May of OHM-8 right here and right now, if I have the unwritten permission from lovely Anita Van-Buren from the Law and Order television show. I think I fell madly for her when I saw her once from Mullica Township on a show from somewhere between 90-92, and she was not a police person, but a lovely lady from good old Harlem. Wow World Labs, do the coinkeedinks ever ever stop, or does it just keep going faster and slower, and flowing along like a Robert Andrews river from good old Mashell opinionated nineteen-hundred and eighty????????? A, what can I can say here Tony Lightboss? If you really wanna' keep the ES out of your head, and don't like the empire State Building idea, and forget it any-ha as there are huge fences up there so you cannot jump; but you need to understand my old discussions called the ''Danza-Discovery'', and we need not discuss any of this right now on this exact whittle bwog, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. AO, OA, and the rest of good old NYC, but moving this right along folks; lotsanlots of shit happened at the Highview Apartments, including the conception of my wonderful awesome PEE. Now the 3-D laser printers have finally come out, and the E-BAY peeps are just about to cash in on some wild new shit, that was all told about back in the early blogging days from 2006-2008 up in fucking Jersey. The gods help me Archie Bunker, right dude? Oh and I fucked up, it was Sarah Eastman who married into the family a long time back, marrying old Dude Huntington, as told on that previous blog, you cannot marry into it and then catch our curse, it does not work like the fucking flu virus and then too much making out crap, sorry, my error. I do not even remember his dam name, another blocked gap out, and all of them seem to be ''family-related'' and honestly folks, no pun intended there, WHAAAAAAAAA!





Yes, that magic 'leppy' time circa of good old mid month 2 through mid month 5 of oh-eight. Well, at least the Jupiter Inlet has high technological explanations for how we can keep snapping a different time shot of their beach water bridge camera down there, but as for the magic and parlor tricks involved with all the shit, not only in these 75 days or so give or take; but really; ever since my going into trance, and rehearing the way SSJK sang her song to me from 1980 called, “Love is for Carpenters”, from work somewhere late in 2006, and redoing it myself on a cheap little karaoke machine. But still, it was this period where my blogs totally ceased, that my life altered and anyone reading my blogs, from January through June, or the entire first half of the year of 2008 of these blogs; knows this is not something you will find anywhere else on the internet, not when a family from behind the universe itself is all involved, and were all along, but like the Holy words separate the Old and the New Testaments, this magical period where I was off-grid, distinctly shows a time both before and after, my ever becoming personally privy to these WASHCLOTH NIGHTMARES, at least since they began in that form at Tom Reale's home on Cornwall Avenue in Ventnor, New Jersey back in 1970. Oh sure, shit like this is all over the fucking net. Why not tell me some more gigantic fish tales? A family continued to appear to me in some type of outlandish consecutive serial repeating dreams while I was staying at that child molester's home that summer, back in '70.





Good Morians, and all of L-4 and even 'beyond', let me tell you a little quick thing here before signing off and crashing into bed. Just as they say on the Law and Order, the promoters of the show themselves, and since so much of it seems to revolve around me and my life right down to its beginning shortly after my first meeting at the Camden County, New Jersey, Prosecutor's Office, on December 5, 1989; and I'll quote them, “You just can't make stuff like this up”. As usual, these folks are far beyond 100% correct and on the dam money. Take that to the bank, and please, fave bank, please, let me have my wonderful WOW-TRUCK back, I really miss it and I really miss my wonderful Stacey. Living here in mortal life is pure hell beyond anyone's concept, once they remember while awake, HER, and HER great city.

No comments:

Post a Comment