Monday, July 30, 2012

SJ-CH-0497






SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0497

(CONTINUATION FROM HACKED OUT BLOG SJ-CH-0496



LET US FUCKING ASS CUNT IN YOU PEEPS, WHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!



The two topics will be discussed in black and white, Stevie and I wonder who I am talking about, not Murray, as ebony and ivory do indeed blend so nicely, I know they have on my dad's side of my family 3 generations back before him, still, this is not proof of anything, but, why did some trained seagulls back in the summer time of 1997 make off with my hair brush that day at the beaches of Atlantic City, that day, Mister George See Scott Daydolphin Soronson, I am left to presume, Sir Africa Safari?????????????????????? On with the show, KALI-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, with my two counterstriking topics now peeps.





First, DDLTT, then the ICPE Scott Frazier Bullshitters from Russia, with or without mother fucking love, DAG. Time travel, no matter how it is accomplished, and I do not believe it is done physically, but what I believe is totally immaterial and irrelevant, is something I can prove nine ways back from Tuesday night, with or without any aquariums or daughters. I have been in wrecks that are unimaginable. Nobody, not Duncan the highlander, nobody would be able to survive them, yet I do, over and over again, and why? Because the very same technology is being used on me back here, that I know for sure in a 'future-life' is being used to bring a lot of deceased folks back to the waking realm, not that it matters, but they do, in fact, I have done, or excuse me peeps. Will be doing it. DAG, I know you heard me today working out that fucking GAWNUM EQUATION on your April two thousand twelve departure, it only works, as I thought it would, in a match out, with your maiden name, not Summer, but Gaines. Yes folks, she was or will be retraced by me and some coworkers in the future at the WL, and is the one now, exacting her revenge on me and using this tool to keep me trapped here and suffering. If these things were not being done, there is no way that I would be here and alive, I have been drowned, stabbed, shot, electrocuted, car crashed, train crushed, poisoned, and the list could go on and on, not to ever forget the major fatal heart attack at Cifaloglio that I got in late 2005. Oh hoo-lee-oh, just what EXPLORATRON got into you that fucking ass day back in fucking time, YO???????????????





As for the ICPE, just watch the DOW JONES STOCK MARKET THIS WEEK PEEPS, some of you really need to give me some mother fucking credibility. The fucking market will TOTALLY FREAKING SOAR TO THE STARS, AS IT “CROSSED OVER” 13K LAST WEEK, AND IT WILL GO ALL THE WAY TO 14K THIS BUSINESS WEEK, SO WHEN IT DOES, I EXPECT SOMEBODY TO SAY 3 FUCKING CHEERS FOR ME, AND MY PAL PRESIDENT OBAMA. The only reason I do not mind, is I don't want Donald Fucking trump running my fucking WHITE HOUSE for the next 4-8 years, through the back door. I would rather spend a vigintillion fucking eternities burning in god dam hell folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST MARK MY DAM WORDS, AS EVERY TIME A WEEKEND IS MAJOR WRECKED FOR ME WITH UNSPEAKABLE PERSECUTION, THIS SHIT ALWAYS HAPPENS, SEE BY FRIDAY IF I AM NOT 100% ON THE FUCKING ASS $$$$$$$.















Well, I said what needed to be said, Jessica, all Jessica's actually, let us now enjoy a great football game, YO, TRUMP DONALD, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, TD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



ET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!




































1 comment:

  1. somebody is playing games with the mountainpen. I just posted four comments, nothing is posting, I need to talk to my freaking lawyer, doctor freaking jack.

    ReplyDelete