Saturday, July 21, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0484












SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0484

KING CURSED NEBNOOSHOO HUNT KING 2000 POUNDER

SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY





STARTING BLOG:









Things are bad, but again, I have seen them a little worse, still, things will be blogged, said, told, reported, recorded, and will continue to be until such time that whoever and or whatever is against me and doing all of these unspeakable deeds to me, a totally innocent victim, are desisted from and terminated.









There are many topics to cover, but each will be touched on and not harped on, time is limited, it is late, I was not planning to blog, but a recent attack as well as an all day small attack in the building, has made me realize that I must counterstrike. If I just give into this non ending fucking bullying folks, I am toast, with or without any waves, banks, roof dogs of North Carolina, public threats, or great Labbers of all kinds, or Irish bankers.



Let me move this right along good folks, and again, I need to only explain myself right now to those who know just exactly is going on, as all the relevant words and or points I make, are for them, and not for you. LSS, this will be a basically brief blog, covering a few different subjects, that I feel need be touched on, so let's get to it peeps.















First off, I don't know how all of this electronic hacking is done. I do not believe in the supernatural the way others do in religious circles or devil worshipers, or what have you, yet this words plays with the mind of society quite well, as there is the natural order and now perceivable surroundings and universe and cosmos to all of us at all of the given eras in location globally, as well as in historical time. When something is outside of the known natural, it is not completing a sentence. It is outside of the known natural order at such and such a country or society or global order, at an exact point in time and history, and one day later, that can all change.









First folks, society in the western half of the Planet Earth starting late as the 2nd millennium ended, has become in my opinion, irreparably damaged, in a sort of vicious cycle of endless spiraling gloom and doom, and I will get very specific without a major million word freaking elaboration on this Sunday moUUUUUUUUUUUUrning. I am not insensitive to world disasters or events, despite numerous powerful stuff going on in my own life over the past 30-40 years, beginning with the death of Misses Elliot. I thought at the start of things, it was all a game, and later came to learn, indeed it is, only there is a huge place in the middle, that is very seemingly real and awful, feel totally free to call it HELL ON EARTH, as my mother quoted these three words quite often in my presence. First off, my mother and I shared empire efforts off and on, and combined our resources. However, when things were convenient for her to so desire doing this, we did it, and when she wanted to live separately, we did that. She was always the mother fucking boss, and nobody on this planet except for the illustrious Haddonfield educator, Mildred Young, really ever totally GOT THAT, throughout all of this bullshit. The two times that she basically told me she would off herself if we did not live separately, were in the middle nineteen seventies when she had fallen in love with a married man, and things ended up disastrously for her, as I knew that they would. The other time, was when I returned from Florida, the first time, the famous train trip that does not need any elucidation, or drum beats, right now at this present time, Barnabas Heart Delaney. The two times that she insisted that we not separate, were even more major, and cannot be fully blogged because if I do, I'll open my mouth and tell stuff so un-tell-able, and unbloggable; that things will get real bad for lots of peeps real quick on a global level, and I am not ready to declare WW-3 right here tonight, I will say that my trip to Sweden in 1999 was wrecked as a result of my wonderful 'secrets queen' and 'drama queen', mother; praise the fucking ass Lord, no man-1-Jack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes indeed, society in the west is damaged, I totally understand this on a non-lab quantum level. I admit to experimenting on humanity, more than any so-called little gray's ever did, it is god dam totally necessary. I am trying to escape an item that is unfathomable to any of you kind folks out here, called, the Huntington Curse, and not the one discussed on the cleaned up sanitized freaking interfreakingnet peeps. We are currently for about 20-40 years, in the western hemisphere, going through a cycle way more powerful than any ice age cycle (IAC). No one entity or power structure group entities are running the show behind these Oz curtains, it is all quantum cosmos interacting and inter playing with the human population. To be quick as a piss and just open this up for right now, freedom is loved by those who have no control over themselves or anyone else, and those with that control, do not wish to share it in any way, as they see this as parting with power, their fucking power over you and god dam me. This is all a huge magic trick and dog and pony show, but appears quite gigantically real to those who cannot work the trick, or those stuck inside the event horizon of the outer magicians. This may seem like a very basic bunch of ideas and a waste of time and type, but you would be so surprised how few really get the full impact and blast, of this reality. You may think you get it, just as Dave Roth back in the dam ass nineties, thought he got it when I said some wild shit, and I know dam ass well, he didn't. So what exactly do I mean with all of this ranting on and on, some are probably about now, asking????????









The cycle of departing freedom comes after more of it than ever existed in any area and society in the history of freaking humanity, reached a pendulum maximum and needed to swing in the opposite direction by one means or another due to the simple reality of graviton mass force, or the weight of the dam ball needing to swing back the other way, Mister Mailman of JS-D6. Oh what a wonderful Pookah problem, and now the solution. OK, so there is none, sorry about that chief, as good old fucking Agent-99 said so well back in the dam nineteen-sixties. But right about now, many must be asking, wait a minute Mountainpen, you never evebn said what the problem was, and you are all ready 86ing the potential solutions. Fine, I'll tell you what the material world equivalent is for this graviton mass, or the weight of the swinging ball that for some time now, has been swinging fast, hard, and quite furiously, down away and towards the Eastern way of life. You need fear to work the necessary angle of freedom removal, and then you also need the second factor that acts as a squaring catalyst in the equation, sort of a double double and a round robin all built in together to wipe out the great old American life. The fear is real, look at an area that in thirteen years, has seen two mass shootings now, a small little area that is ten square miles, some western farmers have more acreage, or did once. Now to bring the magic of fear, we need the terrorists and the crazies, but to work the domino effect, we need the plan and motive and goal of the destruction of the great American way of life. But why are the crazies going off or the terrorists, or any of these violence creators? Simple. Because they fear losing their American way of living. Something sets it off, and if you expect the news crews to tell these truths ever, you are plain out nuts. This is of course even assuming that any of them are smart enough to know, but I tink some of the top ones are, and in fact, I'd freaking bet on it with borrowed mob money. The foreign fear makers are not all that different than the folks that take their own fears too far, and become the fear makers. The Eastern world watched the American government topple the Berlin Wall, and force Capitalism on the entire civilized world or else, they feared for their Eastern way of life and beliefs, they had every right to have their fears, and they were based on the exact things that we as Americans have fears of, nobody wants to give up the way of life that has been lived by their father and his farther before that. Nobody is any different and we all fucking bleed out red, and fast. So in a super abridged and compressed nutshell folks, the cycle is that the terrorists and crazies all fear something, and then take the fantacies that many of us have from time to time, and go too far and step on other people's human rights, first and foremost, the right to live, or dream here in hyperspace as who we are. So the fear grows, the terror acts grow, more fear grows, and the cycle continues and builds, and s this happens, freedom must be curtailed because if we do not secure public surroundings, we get more shot politicians or places, or what have you, but this lack of freedom causes the masses to feel all pent up and the anger and resentment of power and authority and control over our daily lives or rights causes an eventual new acting out, and this cycle has become the new graviton mass, or the weight of the pendulum ball swinging back now for 35 years or so, away from Western world freedom. It is just a cycle, but we all feel this, and it stinks, and sucks. Still, this is the reality, son, as Dennis Snyder would put it so well back in New Jersey. Believe it or not peeps, this is super abridged, without my drawing lots of verbal diagrams and charts and making numerous verbal cross references that would act as beyond arguable proofs to what I am speaking. Still, for now, this will have to do. It is all just a quantum reality, and yes, it all sucks at the speed of light.









Now, a powerful voice spoke inside of me today telling me to say many things. I have no intention of obeying it, and am not ready to start WW3, not literally of course. Still, Dave Roth said something major to me, and yes it is blogged on previous blogs of mine somewhere, back at my Moorestown home on Main Street, late in 1988, about attacking our enemies, and being careful while doing this, not to just shoot in the dark. Well, this is what I have had to do off and on, he got lucky and cashed in his fucking chips in 2002, I am still here in HELL. No genius is needed to know that these blogs have done their best to fight some kind of invisible force around me that is making my life total mother fucking hell, and has been since a very fucking long time ago. Still, I do not have anywhere near enough facts, to take me directly to many places where I appear to just jump into, and I realize that folks. Still, any prosecutor will tell you that to prove things in a court of law, takes a hell of a lot of shit, and powerful forces can be dam sure that they don;t ever give me enough rope to hang them, and this is exactly what has been going on around me for a very long god dam time. Society is damaged beyond repair, and so am I. I am a bit luckier than society, because I know it, Mister Garrigan. Maybe if that basketball shot had missed the head of tony that day back in 1970, this conversation would be totally moot, then again, maybe freggin' not, who can tell, who is that wise of a dam swami around here? Still, my recent bad behavior is one thing, and Photeous's brother' strange doings in 1997 are totally another, right Mister Mayor? I have been told to say that I am sorry for saying many things, but is John sorry? Is his wonderful all knowing mom sorry? Is McGuire sorry? No, and they don't get the dam hell beat out of them, as I got beat out of me the other night after I lost consciousness to the waking world, and Chicken Little came calling. OK, I am very sorry. Still, I am left to ponder something. Is this all a game with no set of goals and motives, or is it a game with some kind of an order and a plan? In either mode, it is all just row, row, row, your boat, a game, a dream, whatever Congressman Andrews, huh old buddy???????????????????????????????? I will record and report things that happen that are strange, and let the world draw its own conclusions in any way that they want to, my hands are a lot cleaner than a lot of pilot's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why???????????????????? Because I am telling the fucking truth, that;s why, my BRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.











At exactly 12:40 AM on the fucking ass nose, on this early Sunday morning on July the twnety-second in 2012, I was sitting here minding my own dam business. All of a sudden, a hug cock roach crawls onto my bed from the left and stared at me. I tried to kill it, but these fucking things are no ordinary things, and I know it, he was taunting fucking me. When he got away, ten seconds later, all my cvable channels above 400 dropped in power, and all folks know that used to enjoy recording from TV onto VHS cassette tape,m that many channels have turned down the power signal just enough, so that if you watch the TV, it is clear, but if you try turning on a VCR machine and you cannot use the RCA connections and you cannot down here in this area, it fucks up, and suddenly, all of the power above channel 400 fucked up. I turned off the system and reactivated it, and it was normal, but it was at precisely this time as listed above, first came this fucking monster ass roach out of nowhere right at me, fucking the hell with me, and then POW, the persecution of the electronic bullshit on COMCAST CABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not buying into this as a coincidence for one dam fucking minute Admiral Humpback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have had this thing where more than one thing happens at the same time, thousands of fucking times now, since the 15th day on August of 1986, and I hate retyping this fucking cunt date every bit as much as I am sure my readers are sick of seeing it in fucking god dam print!!!!!!!! Someone somewhere knows why these things happen at precisely these times and come on me BOOM, just like that, out of nowhere abnd then go away, just like the old Agent Whatyear Maxwell Smart Chemtrail and chopper together trick, right CHIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Been fucking there, done fucking that, folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is getting real fucking old peeps, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The neighbors were annoying today as well, I have seen it a lot worse, but it was fucking annoying. Well peeps, there is a lot more to say, but at 2:38 AM, I am ready to crash and die for the fucking night, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sorry, Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Krassle, but really, you know I was just playing about not leaving you the charts, you are the Atlantic Ocean, you don't fool me for one second, GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nighty-night.





























ENDING BLOG: WHAAAAAAAAA.


















No comments:

Post a Comment