Friday, July 20, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0483




SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0483

KING NEBNOOSHOO

SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY



STARTING BLOG:





Man these mother fucking jerk offs just won't leave me the fuck alone. Three days of shit now, and it is going and going. It is a quarter before fucking eleven this Friday morning here at Fort Pierce, Florida, and I have a fire alarm going off, and lots of noisy fucking neighbors again, shit is back on a roll, there are way too many mother fucking dick heads living here, this is not legal, I am quite sure. As I type and speak electronically, the alarm has been deactivated by the FPF Fire Department at 10:47. Still, I know this is all cosmic persecution, I have been fucking ass dealing with it since August fifteenth in 1986, I should know it by now, mister fucking Joel, sir.







WE WILL BE GETTING ALL TIME RECORD HIGHS ON THE DOW JONES, JUST AS MY PHILLIES ARE DEAD LAST THIS YEAR, AND ALL, JUST AS I SAID, TOLD, AND PREDICTED. YES I TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These noisy fucking neighbors have been mother fucking hell lately, shouting and doors, and way too many peeps over across the fucking hall in those two ass hole apartments. They set off a lot of the alarms also folks, but then, who am I but some dirt bag to be put through endless suffering and misery, right god?



You know it is time I say this, and screw the world for hating me and the truth. Wait for a million zillion years folks, for the second coming of any of them, from Buddha to Jesus Christ, it is all a total bunch of dam hooey. It is not Jesus who comes back for the Christian, it is the reality that Jesus and the Christian is one concept in truth. I learned all this the hard way and am offering an easy path, but screw me, what the fuck do I dam know?



871, some number there SOB McCoy Hawking. Yeah world, a child can see that some huge thing has all gone down, and I will not live long enough in a billion days to ever really get to the bottom of it, and neither will any of you. The only hope is in Quantum Physics, there is no other truth so great, and I should know, as I am the only one who dared to fucking take this shit OUT OF THE DAM LABORATORY, and see how real it is every second of every dam ass day, BRO. WELL, LET ME SIGN OFF AND CRASH FOR 5 HOURS OR SO, see you soon, Diana and Pee, and probably Scylla will be there to kick my ass for all my rants recently. Oh well, she will feel better and tell me it is for my own good, so what the hell?





A lot will be getting said soon, and I am not joking, I just do not want to be in this weak of a condition in life when I open up the biggest Pandora Boxes in cosmos, so I procrastinate a while before daring to begin a real NEW NEW TESTAMENT in Morianity folks.



BYE-BYE.







ENDING BLOG:




No comments:

Post a Comment