Monday, July 23, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CH. 0486, KING N














SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0486

KINGSCREWED BY THE WORLD OF PURE EVIL NEW SHOES

SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY



STARTING BLOG:



Do I have a few things to talk about right now, and the problem is that I always will, a normal writers dream, and Mountainpen's freaking ass nightmare. First we will shift over to the age of twenty four or so, give or take a year, when I tried to secure employment at the New Jersey Salem Nuclear Plant, and was turned down for being a Candice Bergman candidate with a full hat in the ring. On one hand, she is permitted the life of a successful wealthy celebrity, while my special education schooling, doomed me to be stopped at every turn, from becoming anything at all, other than an unskilled laborer or basic non armed security officer. This may answer a lot of questions that folks have been nice and oh so polite by wondering and never asking about old Barnacle Bill and other related things from sore backs to Joe King and ox-cotton pill addictions, and I could go on and on and on and on and on, but for your sake, readers, I will not.









Yes, I was told that my being at the special education school, was why I could not work at the nuclear plant, and is obviously, unless one has those NHH connections, I know I am in a bad mood and being bad, but I do not care, this is my life we are talking about; Chevy Chase; so belt down a few good ones for me old buddy; and it is not that I am pissed off that I was excluded from working at this place because I am unstable or whatever these genius shrinks may believe; I am pissed off at the unfair imbalance of power, as if my name was Huntingberg, I would have somehow been squeezed in. Now I am not being a hater or a racist here, I totally accept the way things are in this world. But why can't everybody else except it? This is why a lot of peeps don't totally fall in love with ANY KIND OF privileged folks, how would you like it if you were us on this end, and the shoes, new or old, smelly or pine tree clean, were on the reversed foot, and it was you who had a rotten horrible shitty life on Earth, because you were being stopped on every angle. I am in a series of numerous hates, and it is others who wear the “I HATE YOU” sign on their bodies, not me, I am the fucking ass victim. First, there was the Shah of Iran and the CIA plan with him and his great wonderful friend, my Aunt Geraldine Snow Mason, wife of Stuart Huntington Mason, back in the late nineteen-sixties, who planned and plotted something that would eventually lead to mayor changes in this world, from what otherwise what would have been. Later on when things attacked me and their plans began moving into fruition, naturally, I began feeling the super effects of these monstrous things, and suddenly was not able to function as well as I needed to in public school, so first I am sent to a psychiatric hospital called NJ Neuro Psychiatric Institute at the tender age of ten years, where I was almost killed on several occasions by real crazies who were twice my psychical size back in 1965, and after this trauma, I was expected to just go and fit right into a high school setting in a school where the grades went from 7-12, in Westmont, called, Haddon Township high School, in New Jersey. When this bombed out, I ended up at the special education school until January of 1973. Someone in the Board of Education felt so guilty about how I was mishandled and viciously treated by the authorities for no good reason whatsoever, they made a deal with my mother that if I could pass a general academic test that was basically like a GED, they would give me a real local high school diploma, and they did, but if asked by anyone doing a serious background check, and requesting full disclosure from Collingswood High School, they would still have to send them the records from my special education school, called Bancroft, in Haddonfield, New Jersey. So on one hand, privileged rich L&O loved by Trump Candy got to live one kind of life, while I literally was just tossed to the dogs, and the wooooooooooolves, huh Dicky? Now this is about one or two percent of the story of my life's victimization and story of total mother fucking injustice. Go ahead folks, tell me if this was your kid that this was happening to, that you wiould be totally fine and OK with all of this, one or two percent, remember, this blog could go on and on with my true honest nightmare, for days straight, and still I'll wager, not have told close to my entire story straight from dam hell itself.











Ever since my mother dropped me while carrying me in the streets of Philadelphia, check this out John McDowell a few years later; old Philly-Nurse whose mom became good friends with at the 2041 Chestnut Street address, near the Hans Worshing boys Club of America, like hurricanes and Women's Liberation, girls were not yet added into the freaking mix, but that could take a year or so to mix this all in, the complexities involved would rival nuclear rocket science and Vonstein type genius minds, but yes, she dropped me, and maybe this fucked me up, maybe not, who can know, but in any case, I have had a rough time of it since the time I arrived on this fucking planet, and would be more than happy to find a way off of it, if I could. Some know that I have tried, and it appears that I am stuck here, to do the bidding of a powerful great goddess who I knew thousands of years ago that I loved, but she prevented me from remembering our interactions together where she endlessly sings beautiful songs to me, in her great city of SDK. I speak of a previous life a while back as a shepherd boy, later to be great king, and songwriter, and genetic mover and shaker of the present Huntington family, all of them, ALL OF THEM. You know, believe me, disbelieve me, that is your privilege, as is mine, to know it is all gospel fact and truths. Back when computers that were first on most everyone's desk was a new reality, along came the stories all over the EW about virtual reality and artificial intelligence, and for me, it is so easy to see the powerful truths behind this. I all ready have a beautiful song done by President Obama, or a computer with his voice sampled, and others by others, but you know, it brings a person a sense of just how real this all will definitely become. It is almost old school now to discuss these things because Hollywood as they always do, make every possible penny out of any new idea or item, and they literally ate up a lot of 13th Floor plot stories like my book in 1994, “TPB”, but you know, one that they never did, and it amazed me, since tolerance has now reached far beyond what it was in the 60-90 years, and I doubt anyone but a few religious crazies would object, of course, this may not be the perfect time to open up this kind of a can of potential worms, but let me do it anyway. It is time people grow up. The story line would begin with a high school family, it could be the year 2050 or maybe not even that far away. It is a typical household with lots of computers and electronic stuff all over the place, and the story would center around and be about three persons, am teen aged brother and sister, the brother is the geek, the sister a cheerleader beauty queen, and the third character not yet involved. They create a master program where an entire universe is created, and at some sleep over party with his sister and her girlfriends, they all enter or jack into this fantastic program, if I can borrow the expression from the great “Lawn Mower Man” movie series, here; and they find themselves in a world where they live in a city beyond imagination, half a million miles long, with giant structures all over, twenty mile walls surrounding the place, all the streets and sidewalks filled with cobblestones made out of smooth gigantic jewels, the sky scrappers stretching up nearly a mile high and made of gold and silver and platinum, and all around them and every place there, quadrillions of bright colored lights that never stop shinning. The girls are transformed to a thousand times their original physical beauty, and the sister of the programmer just knows that she is the leader of these other girls, and just suddenly knows that her name is Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Krassle, and that she always was and always will be. This becomes her new memory. A boy who she was crushing on in school who never paid her any attention was there also, and she had turned him into her dog, a big dalmatian, named Yancy. When they got tired and ran out of energy, they slept just as all entities sleep, usually after about 144 Earth length hours. Then for 24 Earth length hours, they would all begin dreaming that they were in a lower type of a reality where the skies were filled with a septillion lovely bright stars, and one planet was created by this master program for this dream to occur on. While dreaming, they assumed identities, and began finding more and more ways to dream varying dream realities due to a built in feature of the program, that I have been calling hyperspace or transdimensional parallel universes of the 5-D multiverse. Still, it is not real or tangible, and is just a computer program from a home in a neighborhood in an average city and town in this, for lack of saying it with a greater clearer understanding, UPLINE WORLD. Sarah-Stacey begins to remember in the realm where she lives in her city with many friends and even a family created by this super advanced quantum cosmiputer system, that she can do anything and has no limitations. She begins to experiment and play with millions of created dreams all throughout hyperspace below, and on one particular one, she creates a timeline of her so-called people, and begins operating this game where she is the great king of kings and lord of lords. Eventually, the advanced days begin to catch up in one of these games, computers and all, and she created the boy she always loved so much, and made him dream down along with her, into this advanced timeline under-world with her. One of her family members, due to the way this program was set up by her brother, who she believes totally in her memories is working against her, and calls him Satan the devil, actually becoming the hologram of her real brother outside of the jacked in reality, decides to get his older sister, to make some changes. It is 1980 in this dream now, and she is told to begin slowly reminding him that SSJK always loved him, and calls him THAT-BOY, making him special in a way because hi goes beyond any name, as far as she is concerned. She had just appeared to him as a boy on several occasions, and later as a young grown up man, singing a lovely song to him, and this was driving the poor dude crazy at this point, so the safeguards built into this program, caused this other family member, one of the Lightnings, a girl named Diana Arteemis, to slowly show him what was going on over a 25 year period in the so called dreaming world that they were also interacting in. After certain things continued and points were reached where THAT-BOY began remembering things, and so did Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Krassle, both on the first level as well as the dreaming second level, computer technology was catching up to the place where all of this began in the first place. Nobody can of course as of yet really know how the show will end, as will THAT-BOY simply recreate his own SSJKK and entire system, as she did, or will she decide to end the program first, and either all of this will disappear and vanish as though it never was, or she will decide to remain in her creation, and endlessly love her special Zeranniss Arthur Yancy Jones or THAT-BOY? This of course is a bit beyond, in my opinion, where even Hollywood or James Patterson wants to ever go, but I see it, as the biggest box office hit in history, and I feel the world is ready to be given this real truth, in a fictional movie form, left to wonder, could it be, can it be true opera singer Aunt Barbara Maud Mason, sister of my secrets queen mother?

















Last night, I was back again at 1802 Robin Hill apartments, in Voorhees, New Jersey. Many wild peeps were there, my aunt Geraldine Snow Mason, who was there several times in waking life back in 1980 and 1981, but many other strange folks were there as well. The entire washcloth family was there, and my younger daughter Pee or Paula Junior was there. I am with her almost every single night now, and this makes me ecstatically happy, as I really love her so very much, and miss her so terribly. What happened however, is really not too safe to blog about right now, let me leave the sleeping dogs to just lay back and relax for right now.













I will say this much folks, because I have a question for the one who told me so much about the 13th floor, be it machine generated, or cosmically generated, and the same realm creates both these mind generations, sending them down into a lower 5th dimensional hyperspace, so it really doesn't matter anyway? My question was originally asked of her in 1983 in Atco, without any moves help or moving help from Mister Avenue Chuckie, or Susie Rassel and other Mister Avauu's from 1999. My question has been in the possession of the US Library of Congress now for about 29 years, give or take a month or two. It is as follows:









Have you ever ever wondered where the shadows dwell by day? All the things you wished you knew, and the thoughts you cannot say? I will tell you anything that you always want to hear. The way you are today is as the broken rudders steer. You think you know, you feel you know, you stop and go so fast and slow. How can you know if I don;t show? I will you know and gladly so, and then you'll know and then you'll flow.



It was many many days back before it got so bad. We all were fools for never seeing just how much we had. And the danger would be great, and today would be too late, if we put the letter “C” back before the letter “B”, or put the letter “G” back before the letter “D”. But now's the time to make it rhyme, and not to do so is a crime, the mountain tops are there to climb.



All the doctors in the world, with their famous EKG. They can never see a broken heart, or mend it properly. Those magnetic fields of power, strong enough to split the soul, cannot be heard or felt, until they take their final toll. The good and bad together seem to make the worlds go round. So thank you kindly Adam, as Pandora's box you've found.



Verse one repeats again, in my song from 1983. No there is no escape for me, but who says that I want to, Goddess Scylla my brown eyed love??????????????????????????????????????????????????



I would love to go over there right now, and have it be 28 years ago, no nightmares, no Kal, just academies and Grants. IWALU, SSJKK. If you don't know this girl, UI quit right here and right now, LT. Anita.















ENDING BLOG:

No comments:

Post a Comment