Saturday, July 28, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CH. 0493






SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0493

SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY

STARTING THE BLOG:





Folks, here I am in Florida, and I cannot for the life of me grasp exactly how or why I seem to be living here. I woke up around early afternoon Saturday and yesterday, and within ten minutes, nothing made sense. I know I live here, I know I ran away from Dawn and Ann King up in Hammonton, New Jersey, and somehow I also know that Dawn has passed away. My memories are quite spotty. Also, my computer is filled with unbelievable music. I have reviewed some of my recent word documents on the computer, and things are surreal beyond my comprehension. I notice that one item is strong that has been going on since the dream I had in the autumn of 1980, and that is, the magical black cat, Gawky, and his wild way of predicting and matching and using numerology, it is seemingly childlike simple, yet playing with it today, I observed that a lot of skill and practice is needed, in order to create phrasing that when converted to three digit numbers, appears to literally have major if not absolute omniscience.



I will be busy a while trying to figure out what has happened to me over the past nearly five years, my memories are blurred, and what I seemingly have on my computer, goes beyond unfathomable, and as a song I wrote way back in '83 goes, “I thought I knew most everything”, gee, I don't know my butt from a hole in the ground people.



I will blog onward as I reconstruct my unbelievable life, be patient with me folks, thank you. Let me now END THE BLOG:

4 comments:

  1. If I have been thrown off of the site, I would think someone would be kind enough to tell me why, or if I broke aqny rule, told me and given me a warning. This is a violation of my civil rights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is Mountainpen, and no blogs will post up any longer, world, I wonder who managed to pull off this fancy little magic trick?

    Google, would you please notify me why I have been evicted. Thank you kindly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will post a URL for my followers, to follow me on the WORDPRESS site, later, unless they prevent this and further violate me, LLLL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somebody is sure scared of my words, huh Alex Jones, can you contact me sometime, I intend to initiate legal action, as I should be given decist orders and a warning if they did not like something I said, and given me a chance to obey as the UM site did back in 2009.

    ReplyDelete