Saturday, July 14, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0476, KN














SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0476

KING NEBAL GARBAGE

TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO

WL-SBT-DF: 071412.943

BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:

SCREAMING COSMOS AND LUCKY DEAF FOLKS:

© 2006-2012 MARK WAYNE MOHR OF THE BEWARE BLOGS

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:



























If I had to do the same thing that was done to some ancient wise men from a mythical kingdom supposedly, where I had to gather information and report back to the great MAJESTY, all the wonders of life and living in this so-called awake universe of the tangible and physical, and not make it a long book that this king had no time to read, does anyone remember how these men eventually were able to satisfy their king with a great short answer, before I give my compressed version of Morianity and my life, oh wonderful world? Yes, these men kept returning with volumes of books and finally one book, and then eventually shorter than book sized groupings of scrolls, and it was only after they answered the king in three sentences, was all calm and quiet in this kingdom. These three sentences were as follows folks: “They lived. They suffered. They died”. Don't laugh peeps, because the stairs are very very active, and to me, this is not one rotten little bit funny whatsoever. Morianity can also go into three sentences. They are a little bit longer than the ones cited in the mythical example above, and are as follows: I always knew there was some huge thing going on. I always tried my best 24-7-365.2422 to find just what the heck it is all about. I know now that I never will because this is what really cooks the fires of my Huntington hell. WOW if this is not the meowing Gawky Gaukauk, sometimes referred to by Planet Earth population as the 'cat's meow'. Don't misunderstand me. What went down the other day at ARS with Tony Bonj and me, was beyond awesome. They say the short quick things are the real deal in most cases in this life and I could not agree more with that. Still, if I were to go into some real major details of powerful stuff, it would not be all that healthy around me for either me or Jimmy Olson in Greengrass Frogchanger County, NYUSAESMWG. Still, I will say a few quick things, this will not be a real long blog. I am not in the mood to say too much, it has all been said, yet nothing has been said, and the real mystery lays in-between this seemingly impossible to view waking world conundrum of ultimate philosophy. There are answers to every possible thing, and if we all had the answers we were searching for, most folks know deep down inside, that they would trade that in for all the gold in the dam rivers, without so much as blinking an eye. First off, I will tell a little more about the great Herb Letts before I sign off this blog, but first, just an opening on the topic of the asapaton tunnels, and the quantatron. There is a reason why three so called sentences were given to this mythical king, and also for the three sentences explaining Morianity in full if compressed to the maximum. It is the very same reason that we live the way we do in the so-called awake state, sleep and dream, and exactly why the whole thing works exactly and precisely the way it does, after-all, I never said anywhere that mastering the Fascitar was an answer for solving the hassles of waking life, come on, 2+2=4 folks. I am the one preaching for years and years about how to work the Fascitar, so I certainly must be able to work it myself. Does this make anything bad improve? Well, read my blogs and a three year old should pretty quickly be able to catch on and respond with the correct answer on that. The more something is fixed, and the more power or energy that exists behind whatever is being fixed, the greater the potential for additional and increased continuation, of what is going on. The secret that is not known or done as of the present time in this exact parallel universe reality where I now sit and type this blog, is quite simple. Until the Labbers learn how to directly communicate with the subatomic particles intelligently, all the stuff they play with from particle accelerators to theorizing blackboard formulas, is all just a child's game in a sandbox. Naturally the most important particle to communicate with, as if most followers of Morianity do not know, is the ELECTRON. Once this is accomplished, things alter overnight and radically. It is honest to the gods, just that simple, John Henningsen. One man knew this, and was directly behind my learning this secret as well, and he left this waking world, sort of, ten years and ten days ago. Without being more specific, only a very few, as I want this to be, have any small clue about this. Still, there are folks in Atlantic City, New Jersey, who will die or kill, in a New York minute if needed, to protect the secret that all this stuff is very real. One man was the Mayor right before my SKE, another one is a cousin to a boss I had in a print shop in 1977, and friend of a psychic lady from the gods really only know where, named Joann Marnie. She practices law in Atlantic City, and told Mister McGinty not to associate with me in the year 1996, the same year that many powerful other things also transpired. Only the Atlantic county Prosecutor is in possession of a proof that shows indisputable evidence of things that would boggle the mind of Einstein and Hawking and all of these present day Labbers. The secret about why I have no memory of what really happened for several minutes in my automobile one day in the autumn of 2006, is not based as I always used to believe, in the art of hypnotism. It is all about being able to bend space-time-mind, and think a new past, with sufficient energy to work, just as though the movie with the Humpback Whales and real so-called physical time travel was being done. It is not by the way, but since what I know to be true,l acts exactly as though there really is, and I am stuck in a cave with chest pounding baboons for fellow citizens, what do you expect me to use as an explanatory diction? Don't answer that Spoon-man, I know and that is all that matters right now, I need to begin trying to tell things that a few folks can wrap their heads around, and actually be able to identify with in some meaningful way. I cannot disregard the great advice given to me as a child, by an electrician by the name of Charlie Ponti in the middle sixties, not and expect to rid myself of an ultra nightmare, that is beyond being describable, conceivable, fathomable, and totally out of a million 'Twilight Zone' television shows. What I took from Herby's place that night in late December of 1982, was a photograph he had sitting in his living room. It is unbloggable. I brought it down to Florida, it is where I keep the treasure charts that my father left to me, and that I have legally left to MC after I eventually escape this horrific world and this life. The photograph was not new age, but the old style where you had it in a bent holder upper kind of gadget, and this is a real word, and Spell Checker Microsucks can go screw itself. Oh, now it spells it, after I type that in. Yes Mister Hawking, keep on keeping on with all the Quantum Dynamics, but until you believe what I tell you Labbers, you will remain in the dark ages, ask yourself what possible motive I could have to blog these pack of lies.













END TRANSMISSION:




























No comments:

Post a Comment