Thursday, July 19, 2012

BEING FUCKING HACKED FBI, FCC, NEED HELP




55555555555555555555555555555555



SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0481

KING NEBNOOSHOO HUNTINGTONCURSED

YES I AGREE, “WHAT A FAMILY”

WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2295

SEND-BACK-TEXT-DATE AND TIME FILE:

(DATFILE): CH-0481-071912.841.5555555555

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION

MORIANITY-PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES

THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL-EXPLORATRONS AND ME

BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:

MANY PEOPLE SAY FUCK THE WORLD, WOW DO I MEAN IT”

© 2006-2012 MARK WAYNE MOHR/MWM/MF-2/BOM

VOLUNTARILY TAKEN OATH, WITH FULL PENALTIES, TAKEN BY ME AND DOUBLING AS SJ-CHY-0481



BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

















Today and yesterday folks, has not been one of my better '48 hours' or two-day-Earth rotation periods, or DAYS, resulting from WOMO ENEMY death beams, and also neighborhood attacks of various forms. Things could be worse, Lenny McKinnon and other career related folks, but with all of my glittering hopes for a brighter future now totally shattered away, I will say this much. At least I have made plans for a quiet quick suicide shortly, and if it takes, then the world will be finally be rid of fucking me, once and for all. B4I do this, things will begin being told, all the way from the mighty Atlantic City, New Jersey, as well as shady Washburn Washcloth Mayors, and advice given to young ladies by me, upon several occasions; going all the way to wondering if the 'big three', could be the 'big four', and why this does not also explain my attachment to Bernie Super-dad DAG Derakowski, the lousy janitor of both permission barriers, as well as all other sociological barriers, and anyone not following the great stuff on H2 or Science Channels, is missing out on some real power stuff, that in time, I feel just might totally vindicate me and all of my morianity, and make me force Jason Forrest and WFMU, to remove my horns from the internet, and my tin foil hat as well. Kiss my 90% white and 10% black ass, dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Florida has had a lot of kids killing parents recently, it makes me wonder, is some huge thing about to go down??????????????????????? After-all, I had 46 other states to choose from in the CUSA, in the middle of December of 2009, misses Marola, who I do not think called me that day, any longer. Help me Saint Augustine Austoria Sigmund!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well Pope, you are the one person on the planet who I know has super ass clout, and knows this blog is not phony, and could indeed alter the course of Planet earth overnight, if you ever released to the world, what you found out some time back, and say hello to Harry-O for me in your next 'prayer sessions', please, your M. Where have YOU gone Nina, YO, where has Pops gone, cursing Pinky? That road called 95 frightens the hell out of me, and for good reason. It is more than a drug pipeline, it is THEE ''''''PIPE'''''' line, Mister Jane. WOW.















EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

AND DID I HAPPEN TO MENTION, L4, AND ALL OTHER M, L, & I,



EXPLORATRONS?????????????????



The second I turn on the computer, on goes the sound next door, this has not happened in weeks, as my neighbor has been away for weeks, but as soon as he comes back, not in 3 days, not in 1 day, but immediately folks, there it starts. I must be so mother fucking important to this cock sucking world. All day, in and out doors, not real loud slams, but doors, doors, and doors. All I need is Black Sabbath, the Grateful Dead, and MAMA AND PAPA, huh? Well Bruce Walter, that evening in 07041966 where you chased me into a window, I guess that all of that just needed to happen too.











All night long last night, my younger daughter was with me, PEE. We were at a home someplace, and in a parallel universe like nothing I ever experienced. We were living high on a mountain top inside a huge mansion, and the entire Washcloth Family or THAT FAMILY or TAWF was all there. I shared a room with my daughter PEE, and she was always busy studying lots of very thick books. There were no computers in that world of reality. When I mentioned them, peeps thought I was totally a tin foil hat job, so I quickly just kept my mouth shut. Pee did tell me a few wild tings, but B4 she did, she was moving 500 pound objects around as if they weighed 20 pounds. She is so powerful and a real beyond awesome beautiful giant, in all realities or so it seems. She had invented something, but remember she invented things in other parallel universes that relate to the computer industry, and since no computers existed there, this invention had to do with directing and channeling sub atomic particles into what is known as a STMCC, or Space-Time Mind Controlled Configuration. Basically and totally in a nut shell, a STMCC system, allows anyone to attach to it, any kind of electronic system that turns the voice into electrical energy, be it a radio or a telephone, or a tape recorder, or what have you, and when it reaches the ordinate B-side after 'crossing-over' this wild invention on a closed circuit short distance signal, from its A-side abscissa point, as the word coordinate comes from the A-point and the B-point connecting together or the abscissa and ordinate points making connections, and anyone can tell the Astral Plane how to behave, to some limited point, despite existing inside of a dream state or dream-down off of there, into this multi-dimensional hyperspace of basically virtually unlimited parallel universes of 4-D space-time.

TALK ABOUT EXPLORATRONS, a super loud motor bike just gunned and throttled by my window, resulting from nothing less than WOMO exploratronic dream control, yes did I say,

EXPLORATRONS, again folks? Well in any case, the Blogger Website, does not do what it used to do in a near past parallel universe where I was living, they do not change the width of my color lines or font, in fact when I write the word EXPLORATRONS in large type font, they make it smaller, as you can plainly see in a previous blog, so I am wasting my time trying to show emphasis, YO. I cannot beat the world, or the Callio Family, so it seems, this is the most horrible dangerous clan of horrendous peeps in the world, and ki plan to take my entire YOUTUBE channel down before things get worse, and the hell with my posting the new garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will pay my studio bill and take home the CD, and most likely just trash it all where it belonged from day one back in 1980 when this wild crazy ass goddess first appeared to me in non-teen life, not counting 1972, and sang that life changing song to me called, “LOVE IS FOR CARPENTERS”. I would sell my soul to the devil to go back in time and have none of this shit ever have happened. I despise this entire family. Hay Scylla, kill me too, if it makes you feel better, you would be doing me the biggest favor in the world, and I can then see my friends, Z, P, and A, without having to go through any super dad's, or Bob Cheatley's.









RED ALERT \\\\\\\\\\\\////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\//////////////////RED ALERT.



Episode 13 of the 2011 show, “THE MENTALIST”. Every single time this show comes to air, I GET HAMMERED AND PUMMELED BY A DEATH BEAM THAT BLOWS OUT MY BOWELS, this is the one that shows that any speaker, even headphones, can be turned into a signal and broadcast, so WOMO can know everything we all do if they so choose, using this teck, Mister Pal Alex Jones, and other freedom-fighters out here, searching for justice, a doomed quest for fools, so it appears.



Well, this is not a blog that is meant to be real long, so I will bid you all a fine farewell for now, but yes, there is so much to tell, it is beyond sneaker disgusting. Arnie sir, I will be BACHKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.





END TRANSMISSION, FOLKS AND L-4!!!!!!!







555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

No comments:

Post a Comment