Saturday, July 7, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0471, KING NEBSQUAT






SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0471

KING NEBNOOSHOO

WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2296

SBT-DATFILE: 070712.101

THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL-EXPLORATRONS AND ME

MORIANITY-FOUNDATION CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION

BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:

AGAIN, THE GRAVE COULD NOT HOLD A CHOSEN HUNTINGTON”

© MARK WAYNE MOHR 2006-2012

VOLUNTARY SWORN OATH OF TOTAL TRUTH DOUBLING AS THIS BLOG





BEG------INNING TRANSMISSION:















ANYONE WHO KNOWS ABOUT ME AND MY BLOGS, KNOWS WHY THINGS GOT REAL BRUTAL FOR ME SEVERAL DAYS BACK FOR TWO DAYS, AND THERE ARE TWO MAIN REASONS, AND MANY SUB-MAIN REASONS, but let us discuss the two main ones tonight, L4.



I spoke on the first day of summer-2K12, and said within 10 days, something huge would happen, as it did in many extremely localized areas in the hyperspace, but, as said repeatedly by me on many past blogs folks, this still guarantees nothing, and when it did not come to pass, and I scored another big point in my role as the nineteen-eighty-eight copyrighted prophet of NOTHING, this instantly just gives the WOMOTAMM incredible power and even PERMISSION, to counterstrike my failed counterstrike, I have been watching this fucking bullshit since August 15th in 1986 peeps, I know you are all dam fucking sick of hearing this date over and over, just as it gives me major time fucking 'nightmares' as well, and you may all totally believe that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are not going to get all fucking scientific on this blog, so forget about any lectures on memories, hyperspace, the 5th dimension as it relates to our waking and dreaming lives in the so-called world of the material and tangible, and so on. They will not be forthcoming at all, not tonight, not on blog SJ-Ch-0471. But the moment I try and plan how the next few blogs will go, the subatomic gram weight, be it as small as ten divided by the power of ninety million, is sufficient enough to alter what otherwise would have indeed BEEN on those blogs. I've learned not to plan, just to GO. This is how the entire BIBLE was magically and mysteriously all written and over thousands of years, and UI have a personal connection and unlike seven plus billion cohabitants of humans on this ball of crap called the Earth, I totally see it in the real full power, and really do know and comprehend how it all went down. I can tell you that atheists are totally correct, and so are born again Christians, as well as all other beliefs. Only I truly understand this on a heart level, but yes, the Quantum Physicists understand the very same thing, but on a head level. They refuse to take their formulas off the blackboard and out from the labs into the 'real world'. It is easy to do, but as did David Roth in 1997, they simply refuse to try and take me up on a very powerful fucking offer. This would transform humanity practically overnight far beyond the so called 24th century fictional Star Trek worlds. But alas, this is not meant to be. Neither was my getting anywhere trying to expose chemtrails, abnd about three hundred other things that I have tried to do since I was fucking knee high to a small kitten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!























Now the 2nd reason for the two day hell siege of the July two and July 3, is also obvious to loyal MORIANS and followers in general, of the BOM or Blogs Of Mountainpen. Every single time I have a really MAJOR EXPLORATRONIC INTERACTION, you would say (extra vivid dream), by your July 2012 present times, I GET FREAKING CRUCIFIED. This time was no different. I am referring to when I visited the people who now own all of my LIFE JOURNAL ON CASSETTE TAPE. I am totally stymied and mystified to this day, regarding the wild ass structure behind the home, out in the large rear yard. It was like a large square that stood about thirty or so inches tall, but it was very detailed in so far as having really bizarre shapes and design patterns all superimposed on and within its structure, it is almost totally beyond any attempt at a verbal description. Maybe I'm just too brain-tired, but it really is a piece of something that is beyond my abilities to further discuss. I can mentally walk all around the home as well as the yard areas, and even beyond that across a field and into a very upscale expensive housing community laying beyond the field area, perhaps three hundred yards distance if I was forced at gunpoint to make such an estimate. Actually, I'd say, just go ahead and shoot this old fucking horse, as if I would die and stay dead, huh Mister McLeod?



















Yes, my hall hollerers are still around each day, but it is shorter and less intense, as are the doors from the idiot directly across from me. I qill get a free pair of new eyeglasses with my medical plan that I have, and have not yet made the appointment because I was poking around a while back, looking for something totally unrelated, and found an old spare pare that I did not realize I had brought down to Florida with me, it the one I am wearing in the now no longer on the web photo from the old job place, the HARVEST, that they posted of me without permission. They took it down when it was brought to their attention, that my out of this world blogs were in existence, and that there name was mentioned on them. Hay, more power to me, as I did not want to be up there in the first place, but still, that was the pair of glasses that I was wearing, and I had put them away when I moved to this PH Building over a year ago, and was wearing the Terry Egg Head Harbor Hate pair. How I remember that day over at Ann king's apartment before I came top live with those wonderful peeps, aha-aha-aha, but my point is far different than this rambling. Is it not beyond human reasoning, how needed things that ended up being used on my You-Tube Channel, and my eyes; after the June 17th beach robbery, just happened to make it down here with me, when I barely escaped with my life; and away from that house of horrors, and out of Dawn King's clutches, on that putrid late Friday night, back in middle December of 2009? Oh I have a few other things, but what I really wish I had, will cost me a lot of money to have copied and sent to me someday, from the United States Copyright Office, this being copies of all my songs. For example, the song done on May 1, 1980 at Maxfield Studios, called THE MORNING LIGHT, was not at all like what is posted on the YT. This was all I had with me, a copy of a copy NOT ODF HACKER SHIT, but OF, and yes, there was another fucking ODF HACK that I did not fucking cunt catch on a recent blog, but yes, a bad degraded analog copy, and on top of that, I was in a wild mood one day in 1981, and did a voice over copy of my four demo tapes, and that is why my voice is on the tape. The original sounds very good, because I am not doing the singing. Forget about my mom and her flawed theories, Einstein!















Well folks, when I did, “YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER”, not posted yet, and no, I did not really destroy it, but it got peeps top leave me alone for a while, FEDS; ACLU, and any other caring sould is they exist anyplace in this sick multiverse; was done on a day in late June. The studio computer crashed ten times, and I did not think we were going to be able to do it. At least I know that what I am up against is so powerful, that I'm not the onmly fucking poor bastard, getting freaking screwed around with, YO. Well, I guess I am just being messed with on other things as well, no contact, perhaps, for many reasons beyond what I am able to figyure out or ascertain yet from seemingly endless philosophizing, this is all just a big game to Planet Earth. I am the only one who really understands just why it needs to be played. Everyone else has a powerful unconscious controller that is blocking their consciousness from knowing and or seeing the real truth about distracting away from the hell of endlessness. My Spell Checker has been hacked, no matter what I spell, there are no wavy lines below the words. Jiosvjfjdkrit kivmiavmj frjudgathvtyisai, hack hack hack, huh Stacey Lattisaw?









Gjhkyiukgkg kgkhhkgkg gkgkhkhkh, WOW, like magic, now the hack has been fixed. Speak the word, make the change, and watch that quantum physics at work, folks, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Jesus was walking around after the Roman empire crucified the poor son of a bitch, and because things like this just cannot happen in waking life, those who finally made the mental adjustment, were quantum forced to see him a little differently. We can be forced to see and hear things a little differently. I remember this so well from many years ago, when peeps would not believe that Donna Summer really did a 'HAIR' album as a teenager, and that I had the 33 vinyl as well as transferred cassette copies. Peeps refused to believe it was her, but it was, it was not a digital sampling. Folks, they did not have that much tek in 1980, give me a fucking ass break L4.





I don't blog on any website now, except for one, and you are reading it there, as you cannot be reading it anywhere else. This would be at this URL address.






For the record folks, I am just keeping a life journal, as I have been doing since approximately the first day in February in the year of 1983, on the very same day that I left 1802 Robin Hill Apartments, and moved into 134 Chuck Norris Avenue, in Atco, NEW JERSEY. Oh those great garage moves and magazines, huh Muscles Ed, and AT&T? DUHHHHHHHHHHHH. Color me so mother fucking impressed, world. WOW, WOW, and WOW!











Well folks, WHAAAAAAA, this blog will now end for the evening, like DUH and Hyundai cars. Don't beat me up Ashley Teasdale. I'll be out of everyone's AQUARIAN HAIR on June the 24th, nineteen years from now, patience, prudence.



























END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment