Monday, July 2, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0467, KING SQUAT












SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0467

KING NEBNOOSHOO

WORLD LABORATORIES, SEND-BACK-TEXT

DATE-AND-TIME FILE: (SBT-DATFILE) 070312.012

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION

MORIANITY-PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES

THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL-EXPLORATRONS AND ME

© MARK WAYNE MOHR----2006-2012

© MWM/MWM/BOM/MF-2----2006-2012

THIS IS AN EARLY TUESDAY MORNING, AND ALSO, IS A SWORN

OATH OF VOLUNTARY TOTAL TRUTH, TAKEN BY ME UNDER FULL

PENALTY OF PERJURY AND LIBEL, SHOULD ANYONE PROVE

ME TO BE LYING IN ANY WAY ABOUT ANY CLAIMS MADE HERE ON.



STARTING BLOG:









There is a parallel universe where I don't spend a hell of a lot of time concerning myself with the G-20, not 8, wow am I behind the times. Or am I? Perhaps I just get many countless parallels mixed up, it is not easy being me, Dave Roth license plate admirers and all from a night in the summer time of 1987. This is because there is no dam G-7, G-8, G-20, or whatever, just a Roundhouse Manor Estate in Egg Harbor City, New Jersey, USAESMWG. My level of personal immaturity is the same there however, and is the concern of my family. All this is on many previous blogs, and has no power or weight, as it is all unproven and will be until long after my current me-life physical death will occur in just less than twenty years, PTL. In this universe, there is a very good reason that my younger daughter, PEE, is so interested in those suicide bomber pilots from WW TWO. This is what won the war for the axis side, in that other universe. You know, Ida forgotten totally about the recent interaction with PEE, but for watching the Fort Pierce CCC television last night, number 110, about the black holes and the M-Weird theories that grew between the seventies and basically just around the time before my blogging and all the hell that followed as a result. Yes, good old Yamoto was the big war hero over there in that other reality and won the war with complex naval strategies, before Mister Einstein could complete his work on the atom bomb. Speak of the DUKE, and the great movie, and spell checker will not help me to correctly spell the name of this Japanese naval officer, so yes folks, it is not spelled accurately. Bruce Pennock was a good friend of mine in this universe, and doubtfully did I ever know him over there, but he realized how all of us are indeed only human, despite that three octave sudden climb before completing his famous sentence that my older daughter likes so much. Where are you when I need you, Roy Carl Weiler Senior?

Moving this along folks, this is why PEE was, and is, over there in that other part of multiverse reality; so fascinated with these kamikaze pilots; and when I visited with her at her college, where she never went to the detention center down the road from our manor, she and some dude who she tells me is not her main squeeze but just a friend, were talking about them and showing me some photos of some really wild stuff, it looked like the entire American fleet sinking in the Pacific Ocean, and not in 1996 or other jewels, Jewelly's, or pearls, white or black. Like I said all along folks, I just report the news, I do not make it, MMMMMMMMMMMMMag, MMMMMMMMMMMM theories, multiverses or Mountainpen's. Still, within about a dozen years of winning the war, both the German and the Japanese had developed a combined eugenics system, and instead of making them a super race of humans, turned them into hideous dying souls. It was not until late in the sixties that things normalized, and in that other parallel world, Kennedy finished his presidency and then suddenly died of an illness that he had kept quiet, most likely the same one that was plaging him over in this part of the HS. There was no Reagan, just Nixon, Carter, and after this, a totally wild other bunch, Senator Fred Thompson from the Law & Order show was the one in-between Carter abnd the one in now, Senator Hillary Clinton. Many wild things happen throughout HS. Again, this has nothing to do with grades 9-12, all though, I always knew deep down inside, that that HSM Disney crap, was somehow all connected into things, especially with Viqueen Mariloo in the mix, and Gordo from the Lizzy McGuire Show who repeatedly had been with me as well, in HS (hyper-space), once, giving me a wild system that his father used to trade the stock market with as a day trader, making him the most successful day trader in the history of Wall Street. He told me other totally unbloggable things also, and there is no need to visit that, as if I do not have enough on my plate. Anyway, it is all most likely transdimensional, such as PEE, as over here, there is no PEE. But the Copyright Office knows there is a 'MY', and has the open reel 1986 RGG tape, to show that stuff did really happen, and not in some parallel universe. But for those who do not fully appreciate the dynamics of HSE (Effect/Equation) I will tell you that it is not anything to scoff at, and I should mother fucking know. I've gone through a lot of unfathomable dam hell as a result of it and if you would rather call it a bleed over or any other lesser in value description, then be my ever guessing SJK guest, folks, WHAAA.

Let me tell you what I am talking about. There are shadows and there is substance, and all concepts of humanity are backwards. That is a sentence of true awesome power right there, but there's a lot more. There is a reason that I had to have a terrible shock one day in late May, that causes me to this day to require taking medication for, and has no rational rhyme nor reason for coming on me suddenly on June the 4th in 1983 at 10:30 PM, the way that it did. But there are parallel worlds where because of things working out in powerful ways with my father in the days right before Einstein completed the atom bomb project, forced 5th dimensional channels and eddies to all wash into a weird commingled reality, and I believe to this day with all of my heart, that my great banker family, knew the secrets, as my mom told them all to her cousin Ruth Huntington, and she was the wife of the great banker of those days, who even denied a big loan to Donald Trump's father, the eminent Heinz Gottwald, Senior VP of the Manhattan main branch of the world's 2nd largest bank then in the seventies, CHEMICAL NATIONAL, now I believe, Gawky, called PNC, a slight hyperspace twist in fate, huh my friends and distant relatives at TWC? This is also why TD bought my Commerce Bank, and just after gthe year 2000 had ended, in my very early days at Jenny's dirt ball trailer park in Mullica township, NJUSAESMWG; I had an incredible powerful interaction or (dream) where I was inside my future self as an exploratron, here in Florida. It was winter and many things happened, involving the cold, Paul, and the bank, and my being homeless, and sure as the Loretta SAR of Mary Hartman Fartman, it all worked its way, as did the telephone conversation of the great WOW, into a mixed and merged or commingled reality. This needed to happen, as is why powerful global and beyond global forces, get up set, EVERY MOTHER FUCKING TIME I GO TO MY DOCTOR, ANY DOCTOR, ANY STATE, EVER SINCE THIS CONDITION CAME ON ME ON JUNE 4TH IN '83!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yesterday, I had a 2:30 afternoon appointment with my Florida Doctor, doctor Jay I. Schorr. The moment I left, chemtrails were very bad above me here in fort Pierce, off to my north, Oliver Fawn Hall wildpartys. When I parked at the doctor's parking lot, a powerful loud awesome crash level small private aerial assault struck right over me at a 'perfect daughter Pennock' zenith, straight over my car, out of millions of possible square feet over my position. Every time I see a health care professional to keep me alive and going by writing me another generic Ativan script, I killed killed and annihilated, just archive old blogs at my old site, and also I am 'schorr' that this has been mentioned once or twice, even on this new one as well, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody will believe me, even though every single fucking thing I talked about twenty and ten years ago, is finally just now being seriously discussed on science documentaries on mainstream television, in this present time. Now, it will take until after I am fucking cunt dead and gone, but then, after as MC or “MY”, put it so fantastically back in 2008 on her fabulous marvelous cool website, yes, after it indeed is TOO LATE, for me, hyperspace and what I suffered through as a result of this shit all around me while alive here in waking life, will all come out, and after it is totally TOO LATE to do me one bit of mother fucking good, I'LL EVENTUALLY BE FREAKING VINDICATED, WOW, LUCKY LUCKY WHEETAHD ME, WHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!









WHERE-R-U WHEN I NEED U, D-----I-----A-----N-----A????????????????????



No, there is no G-20 to worry about over at the OTHER Harrah Sarah Roundhouse Museum, huh my old pal Roy Carl Weiler Sr?????????????

ENDING BLOG: WOW. 1-2-3-4~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment