Wednesday, July 25, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0489, KING NEB














SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0489

KING PROPHET OF SINGULARITY AND TRUE NOTHING FROM 1988

SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY PEEPS





START OF BLOG:











I am under a heavy attack. My neighbors are messing with me. The minute I start using the computer, on goes jit bag and his weird electronic junk next door. The doors are all day for days now, not real loud slams, but still quite annoying. The phone makes loud squeal type sounds when there is no reason for it to do this which has been going on about a year and a half now, and my lawyers will be contacting AT&T with an ear damage law suit. I am all packed up, and heading for deep secrets regions in South America, where I will be safe and away forever, from these American fucking capitalist pigs, and those plotting against me since I left fucking ass high school, like Trump and Wolf, and others. I never did squat to these pricks, and just what their game is, so eludes me, that discussing it is both moot and fucking pointless folks. I probably will play my MORIANITY TAPES through the open end telephone line the rest of the day until well past midnight, to counterstrike this EVIL EMPIRE. Yes L-4, things are very bad for me, and it is as though a brand new 08151986 has struck. Ever since I decided to rewrite GITYA, and use an old telephone conversation from early 1984 as the harmony track, it seems that somebody somehow has gone out of their way to really wipe me out. Damage has been done to property, electronic hacking is off the scale, and how can we not mention my civil rights being vitriolically violated, brutalized, and pummeled, by that June 17th beach robbery, where some horrible fucking bastard, went and stole my shoes, eyeglasses, jersey, pants, socks, hat, underwear jersey, and left me high and dry there to go through real major hell. I know who did it, and they and their entire fucking family will be dead within 60 days of the date that they pulled this shit, mark my words, from the eternal Mark. You keep hurting me and messing with me, and you and yours will all die agonizing deaths, as I am not playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be gone soon, and living down in mother fucking South America, good riddance, YO. In about 150-200 years when all of you are long dead and gone, I'll come back and see what is left up here in the great North America of the continental-48. HA-HA-HA-HA-HA.













MAGNESONIC------------------------SCAN ALL MY ENEMIES, DESTROY ALL PERSONS MAKING MY LIFE TOTAL HELL AND PLOTTING TO HURT ME AND MAKE ME ENDLESSLY SUFFER A NIGHTMARE HELL WITHOUT CAUSE OR WARRANT. USE YOUR TRANSPOWER BLOCK, AND BOTH AD AND ZT TECHNOLOGIES. USE ALL GENERAL ORDERS AND ALL SPECIAL ORDERS. COMPUTER, ON AN 'I' TO 'D', A/B TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM, EMPOWER AND CRUSH THE IMAGE OBJECT ON YOUR TRANSPOWER BLOCK, WITH FULL MAXED OUT POWER PULL GAIN SET TO INFINITY LEVEL OF 11.8 INCHES PER NANOSECOND. ALL OTHER SWITCHES ARE SET AGAINST THE GAIN AT FULL MAXED OUT POWER OF 11.5 INCHES PER NANOSECOND, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, AND DO NOT HURT ANY INNOCENT FOLKS, AND ----S----T----O----P----!!!!!!!!!!!!!









I'll be telling major things about the FASCITAR, the GAGA CAT and USING THE MAGIC GAWNUM TOOL, the PAWMN PIE ETTOS, the second half of the twenty-ohs and much more, but right now, I need to relax and enjoy my MENTALIST TELEVISION SHOW. I don't need this, somebody better fucking set me free from this, my Lightning!!!!!!!!!!!!

END OF BLOG: WHAAAAAAAAAAA!

No comments:

Post a Comment